Words containing d, a, c, r
4 letter words containing d, a, c, r
- card — A card is a piece of stiff paper or thin cardboard on which something is written or printed.
5 letter words containing d, a, c, r
- acred — having acres of land
- acrid — An acrid smell or taste is strong and sharp, and usually unpleasant.
- arced — Geometry. any unbroken part of the circumference of a circle or other curved line.
- cader — Eastern New England and British. (of the young of animals) abandoned or left by the mother and raised by humans: a cade lamb.
- cadre — A cadre is a small group of people who have been specially chosen, trained, and organized for a particular purpose.
6 letter words containing d, a, c, r
- acarid — any of the small arachnids of the order Acarina (or Acari), which includes the ticks and mites
- accord — An accord between countries or groups of people is a formal agreement, for example to end a war.
- andric — Ivo (ˈiːvɔ). 1892–1975, Serbian novelist; author of The Bridge on the Drina (1945): Nobel prize for literature 1961
- arcade — An arcade is a covered passage where there are shops or market stalls.
- arcady — Arcadia2 (the ancient region)
7 letter words containing d, a, c, r
8 letter words containing d, a, c, r
- abductor — any muscle that abducts (opposed to adductor).
- accorded — to be in agreement or harmony; agree.
- accredit — If an educational qualification or institution is accredited, it is officially declared to be of an approved standard.
- accreted — to grow together; adhere (usually followed by to).
- accursed — Some people use accursed to describe something which they are very annoyed about.
9 letter words containing d, a, c, r
- abdicator — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- abecedary — abecedarian.
- absconder — to depart in a sudden and secret manner, especially to avoid capture and legal prosecution: The cashier absconded with the money.
- acaricide — any drug or formulation for killing acarids
- accordant — in conformity or harmony
10 letter words containing d, a, c, r
- aborticide — the killing of an unborn fetus
- abstracted — Someone who is abstracted is thinking so deeply that they are not fully aware of what is happening around them.
- accordance — conformity; agreement; accord (esp in the phrase in accordance with)
- accoutered — to equip or outfit, especially with military clothes, equipment, etc.
- accredited — appointed and having official credentials
11 letter words containing d, a, c, r
- abecedarian — a person who is learning the alphabet or the rudiments of a subject
- abecedarium — a primer, especially for teaching the alphabet.
- abracadabra — Abracadabra is a word that someone says when they are performing a magic trick in order to make the magic happen.
- accelerando — (to be performed) with increasing speed
- accordantly — agreeing; conforming; harmonious.
12 letter words containing d, a, c, r
- abstractedly — lost in thought; deeply engrossed or preoccupied.
- accommodator — a person or thing that accommodates
- accordionist — a person who plays the accordion, especially with skill.
- accreditable — having the ability to be accredited
- acculturated — Simple past tense and past participle of acculturate.
13 letter words containing d, a, c, r
- accommodators — a person or thing that accommodates.
- accreditation — to ascribe or attribute to (usually followed by with): He was accredited with having said it.
- acrylaldehyde — acrolein.
- adrenalectomy — the surgical removal of one or both adrenal glands
- adularescence — (of certain gemstones, especially adularia) having a milky, bluish luster.
14 letter words containing d, a, c, r
- accident-prone — tending to have more accidents or mishaps than the average person.
- accordion-fold — to fold into pleats resembling the bellows of an accordion: to make a fan by accordion-folding a sheet of paper.
- achondroplasia — a skeletal disorder, characterized by failure of normal conversion of cartilage into bone, that begins during fetal life and results in dwarfism
- acleistocardia — a failure of the foramen ovale of the heart to close.
- adenocarcinoma — a malignant tumour originating in glandular tissue
15 letter words containing d, a, c, r
- aerodynamically — the branch of mechanics that deals with the motion of air and other gases and with the effects of such motion on bodies in the medium. Compare aerostatics (def 1).
- amaryllidaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Amaryllidaceae, a family of widely cultivated flowering plants having bulbs and including the amaryllis, snowdrop, narcissus, and daffodil
- andromonoecious — (of a plant species) having hermaphrodite and male flowers on the same plant
- anti-productive — having the power of producing; generative; creative: a productive effort.
- anti-radicalism — the holding or following of radical or extreme views or principles.
16 letter words containing d, a, c, r
- acetylandromedol — grayanotoxin.
- across-the-board — applying to all employees, members, groups, or categories; general: The across-the-board pay increase means a raise for all employees.
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
- african-canadian — a Canadian of African descent
- alpha-adrenergic — of or having to do with an alpha receptor
17 letter words containing d, a, c, r
- angiocardiography — the making of X-ray pictures of the heart and its blood vessels after injecting a radiopaque substance
- bacteriorhodopsin — a purple protein containing retinal and found in the plasma membrane of certain bacteria (genus Halobacterium): it directly supplies electrochemical energy from sunlight
- bergisch-gladbach — an industrial city in W Germany, near Cologne.
- call-and-response — a form of interaction between a speaker and one or more listeners, in which every utterance of the speaker elicits a verbal or non-verbal response from the listener or listeners
- cardiac-tamponade — Medicine/Medical. the use of a tampon, as to stop a hemorrhage.
18 letter words containing d, a, c, r
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- bronchocandidiasis — See under candidiasis.
- carbonic-anhydride — carbon dioxide.
19 letter words containing d, a, c, r
20 letter words containing d, a, c, r
21 letter words containing d, a, c, r
- aleksandr-nikolaevich — Alexander (Aleksandr Nikolaevich) 1899–1977, Russian pianist and composer, in the U.S.
22 letter words containing d, a, c, r
23 letter words containing d, a, c, r
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
On this page, we collect all words with D, A, C, R. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 12408 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains D, A, C, R that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.