Words containing c, r, e, a
4 letter words containing c, r, e, a
- acer — any tree or shrub of the genus Acer, often cultivated for their brightly coloured foliage
- acre — An acre is an area of land measuring 4840 square yards or 4047 square metres.
- arce — a daughter of Thaumas and the sister of Iris and the Harpies. Zeus took away her wings when she aided the Titans in their war against him.
5 letter words containing c, r, e, a
6 letter words containing c, r, e, a
7 letter words containing c, r, e, a
- abreact — to alleviate (emotional tension) through abreaction
- acarine — any of numerous arachnids of the order Acarina, comprising the mites and ticks.
- accrete — to grow or cause to grow together; be or become fused
- accrued — to happen or result as a natural growth, addition, etc.
- accuser — An accuser is a person who says that another person has done something wrong, especially that he or she has committed a crime.
8 letter words containing c, r, e, a
- acarbose — a type of diabetes medicine taken orally to slow and reduce the supply of glucose to the blood.
- accentor — any small sparrow-like songbird of the genus Prunella, family Prunellidae, which inhabit mainly mountainous regions of Europe and Asia
- accepter — a person or thing that accepts.
- acceptor — the person or organization on which a draft or bill of exchange is drawn after liability has been accepted, usually by signature
- accorded — to be in agreement or harmony; agree.
9 letter words containing c, r, e, a
- abecedary — abecedarian.
- aberrance — departing from the right, normal, or usual course.
- aberrancy — departing from the right, normal, or usual course.
- absconder — to depart in a sudden and secret manner, especially to avoid capture and legal prosecution: The cashier absconded with the money.
- acaricide — any drug or formulation for killing acarids
10 letter words containing c, r, e, a
- abacterial — not caused by or characterized by the presence of bacteria
- abhorrence — Someone's abhorrence of something is their strong hatred of it.
- aborticide — the killing of an unborn fetus
- abreaction — the release and expression of emotional tension associated with repressed ideas by bringing those ideas into consciousness
- absorbance — a measure of the light-absorbing ability of an object, expressed as the logarithm to base 10 of the reciprocal of the internal transmittance
11 letter words containing c, r, e, a
- abecedarian — a person who is learning the alphabet or the rudiments of a subject
- abecedarium — a primer, especially for teaching the alphabet.
- abercrombie — Sir (Leslie) Patrick. 1879–1957, British town planner and architect, best known for The County of London Plan (1943) and The Greater London Plan (1944)
- aberrancies — departing from the right, normal, or usual course.
- abranchiate — having no gills
12 letter words containing c, r, e, a
- abstractedly — lost in thought; deeply engrossed or preoccupied.
- abstractness — the quality of being abstract as opposed to concrete
- acceleration — The acceleration of a process or change is the fact that it is getting faster and faster.
- accelerative — of, causing, or increasing acceleration
- accelerogram — a graphic record in chart form, produced by an accelerograph in response to seismic ground motions.
13 letter words containing c, r, e, a
- abortifacient — causing abortion
- accelerograph — an accelerometer containing a pendulum device for measuring and recording ground motions produced by earthquakes.
- accelerometer — an instrument for measuring acceleration, esp of an aircraft or rocket
- accessorizing — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
- accouterments — personal clothing, accessories, etc.
14 letter words containing c, r, e, a
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- accident-prone — tending to have more accidents or mishaps than the average person.
- acleistocardia — a failure of the foramen ovale of the heart to close.
- adenocarcinoma — a malignant tumour originating in glandular tissue
- adrenocortical — relating to the adrenal cortex
15 letter words containing c, r, e, a
- accelerationist — a person, especially an economist, who advocates or promotes the acceleration principle.
- accessorization — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
- acoustoelectric — electroacoustic.
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
- actinopterygian — belonging or pertaining to the Actinopterygii, a group of bony fishes.
16 letter words containing c, r, e, a
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- acetylandromedol — grayanotoxin.
- acroparaesthesia — a persistent sensation of numbness and tingling in the hands and feet
- across-the-board — applying to all employees, members, groups, or categories; general: The across-the-board pay increase means a raise for all employees.
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
17 letter words containing c, r, e, a
- acoustoelectronic — denoting a device in which electronic signals are converted into acoustic waves, esp in delay lines, etc
- aerobic-exercises — Also called aerobic exercises. (used with a plural verb) any of various sustained exercises, as jogging, rowing, swimming, or cycling, that stimulate and strengthen the heart and lungs, thereby improving the body's utilization of oxygen.
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- anti-bureaucratic — of, relating to, or characteristic of a bureaucrat or a bureaucracy; arbitrary and routine.
18 letter words containing c, r, e, a
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- anthropocentricity — the state or quality of being anthropocentric.
- anti-commercialism — the principles, practices, and spirit of commerce.
- anticholinesterase — any of a group of substances that inhibit the action of cholinesterase
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
19 letter words containing c, r, e, a
- adrenocorticotropic — that can stimulate the cortex of the adrenal glands
- adrenocorticotropin — ACTH.
- alice-in-wonderland — fantastic; irrational
- angels-on-horseback — a savoury of oysters wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
20 letter words containing c, r, e, a
21 letter words containing c, r, e, a
22 letter words containing c, r, e, a
- autoxidation-reduction — disproportionation.
23 letter words containing c, r, e, a
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
- artificial-intelligence — the capacity of a computer to perform operations analogous to learning and decision making in humans, as by an expert system, a program for CAD or CAM, or a program for the perception and recognition of shapes in computer vision systems. Abbreviation: AI, A.I.
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
On this page, we collect all words with C, R, E, A. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 31439 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, R, E, A that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.