Words containing c, r, a, f, t
5 letter words containing c, r, a, f, t
6 letter words containing c, r, a, f, t
7 letter words containing c, r, a, f, t
- carifta — Caribbean Free Trade Area
- cartful — the amount a cart can hold
- crafted — an art, trade, or occupation requiring special skill, especially manual skill: the craft of a mason.
- crafter — a person who does craftwork
- factors — one of the elements contributing to a particular result or situation: Poverty is only one of the factors in crime.
8 letter words containing c, r, a, f, t
- affecter — a person who makes a real or pretence show of liking, being, or knowing something
- aircraft — An aircraft is a vehicle which can fly, for example an aeroplane or a helicopter.
- artefact — An artefact is an ornament, tool, or other object that is made by a human being, especially one that is historically or culturally interesting.
- artifact — any object made by human work; esp., a simple or primitive tool, weapon, vessel, etc.
- artifice — Artifice is the clever use of tricks and devices.
9 letter words containing c, r, a, f, t
- acre-foot — the volume of water that would cover an area of 1 acre to a depth of 1 foot: equivalent to 43 560 cubic feet or 1233.5 cubic metres
- affecters — to give the appearance of; pretend or feign: to affect knowledge of the situation.
- afflicter — a person who causes distress, torment, or affliction
- affricate — a composite speech sound consisting of a stop and a fricative articulated at the same point, such as the sound written ch, as in chair
- aftercare — Aftercare is the nursing and care of people who have been treated in hospital, and who are now recovering.
10 letter words containing c, r, a, f, t
11 letter words containing c, r, a, f, t
- actor-proof — (of a role or script) effective even if poorly acted.
- afforcement — an increase in force or strength
- affrication — the changing of (a consonantal speech sound) to an affricate
- affricative — of, relating to, or denoting an affricate
- afroasiatic — designating or of a family of African and Asian languages generally divided into the branches Berber, Cushitic, Semitic, Chadic, and ancient Egyptian
12 letter words containing c, r, a, f, t
- aerification — an act of combining with air.
- afro-asiatic — a family of languages of SW Asia and N Africa, consisting of the Semitic, ancient Egyptian, Berber, Cushitic, and Chadic subfamilies
- afrocentrism — centered on Africa or on African-derived cultures, as those of Brazil, Cuba, and Haiti: Afrocentric art.
- after-effect — The after-effects of an event, experience, or substance are the conditions which result from it.
- after-school — After-school activities are those that are organized for children in the afternoon or evening after they have finished school.
13 letter words containing c, r, a, f, t
14 letter words containing c, r, a, f, t
- abortifacients — Plural form of abortifacient.
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- africanization — to replace the European or white staff of (an organization in Africa) with black Africans.
- africanthropus — a genus of hominids of eastern Africa, assumed from a number of now lost skull fragments to have been a form of archaic Homo : no longer in technical use.
- air-to-surface — launched from an aircraft and directed at a land target
15 letter words containing c, r, a, f, t
- anfractuosities — Plural form of anfractuosity.
- anti-conformist — a person who conforms, especially unquestioningly, to the usual practices or standards of a group, society, etc.
- antiforeclosure — opposed to the process of foreclosure
- artificialness' — made by human skill; produced by humans (opposed to natural): artificial flowers.
- autofluorescent — Of, pertaining to, or exhibiting autofluorescence.
16 letter words containing c, r, a, f, t
- attorney-in-fact — a person authorized by power of attorney to act on the authorizer's behalf outside a court of law.
- autofluorescence — (biology, microscopy) Self-induced fluorescence.
- biofortification — the process of breeding staple crops to have higher levels of essential nutrients, either through selective breeding or genetic modification: iron biofortification of rice; biofortification of wheat with zinc.
- clermont-ferrand — a city in S central France: capital of Puy-de-Dôme department; industrial centre. Pop: 140 957 (2011)
- confederationism — The advocacy of confederation as a means of government.
17 letter words containing c, r, a, f, t
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- anti-interference — intended to reduce electronic interference during radio transmissions
- antiferromagnetic — noting or pertaining to a substance in which, at sufficiently low temperatures, the magnetic moments of adjacent atoms point in opposite directions.
- archconfraternity — a confraternity having the right to associate itself with confraternities that are similar to it, and to impart to them its privileges and indulgences.
- attorneys-in-fact — a person authorized by power of attorney to act on the authorizer's behalf outside a court of law.
18 letter words containing c, r, a, f, t
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- cash-for-questions — of, involved in, or relating to a scandal in which some MPs were accused of accepting bribes to ask particular questions in Parliament
- counterreformation — a reform movement to oppose a previous one
- disenfranchisement — to disfranchise.
- fibrocartilaginous — a type of cartilage having a large number of fibers.
19 letter words containing c, r, a, f, t
- cartilaginification — The formation of cartilage.
- chlorofluoromethane — any of a series of gaseous or volatile methanes substituted with chlorine and fluorine and containing little or no hydrogen: used as refrigerants and, formerly, as aerosol propellants until scientists became concerned about depletion of the atmospheric ozone layer.
- counter-reformation — the reform movement of the Roman Catholic Church in the 16th and early 17th centuries considered as a reaction to the Protestant Reformation
- countertransference — in psychotherapy, transference in which the psychoanalyst or other psychotherapist substitutes the client for the original object of his or her own repressed impulses
- cross-fertilization — fertilization by the fusion of male and female gametes from different individuals of the same species
20 letter words containing c, r, a, f, t
- counterproliferation — Action intended to prevent an increase or spread in the possession of nuclear weapons.
- covenant-of-warranty — warranty (def 2b).
- fermentation-alcohol — Also called ethyl alcohol, grain alcohol, ethanol, fermentation alcohol. a colorless, limpid, volatile, flammable, water-miscible liquid, C 2 H 5 OH, having an etherlike odor and pungent, burning taste, the intoxicating principle of fermented liquors, produced by yeast fermentation of certain carbohydrates, as grains, molasses, starch, or sugar, or obtained synthetically by hydration of ethylene or as a by-product of certain hydrocarbon syntheses: used chiefly as a solvent in the extraction of specific substances, in beverages, medicines, organic synthesis, lotions, tonics, colognes, rubbing compounds, as an automobile radiator antifreeze, and as a rocket fuel. Compare denatured alcohol, methyl alcohol.
21 letter words containing c, r, a, f, t
- antiferromagnetically — In an antiferromagnetic manner.
- self-characterization — portrayal; description: the actor's characterization of a politician.
- surface-to-underwater — (of a missile, message, etc.) traveling from the surface of the earth to a target underwater.
- tetrabromofluorescein — eosin (def 1).
22 letter words containing c, r, a, f, t
23 letter words containing c, r, a, f, t
- artificial-intelligence — the capacity of a computer to perform operations analogous to learning and decision making in humans, as by an expert system, a program for CAD or CAM, or a program for the perception and recognition of shapes in computer vision systems. Abbreviation: AI, A.I.
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
- stream-of-consciousness — of, relating to, or characterized by a manner of writing in which a character's thoughts or perceptions are presented as occurring in random form, without regard for logical sequences, syntactic structure, distinctions between various levels of reality, or the like: a stream-of-consciousness novel; a stream-of-consciousness technique.
25 letter words containing c, r, a, f, t
- homothetic-transformation — Also called homothetic transformation. a mapping of a set by which each element in the set is mapped into a positive constant multiple of itself, the same constant being used for all elements.
32 letter words containing c, r, a, f, t
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
34 letter words containing c, r, a, f, t
35 letter words containing c, r, a, f, t
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with C, R, A, F, T. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 4251 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, R, A, F, T that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.