Words containing c, o, m, p, u
6 letter words containing c, o, m, p, u
7 letter words containing c, o, m, p, u
- campout — a camping trip
- compute — To compute a quantity or number means to calculate it.
- mock-up — a model, often full-size, for study, testing, or teaching: a mock-up of an experimental aircraft.
- mockups — Plural form of mockup.
- plumcot — a hybrid tree produced by crossing the apricot and the plum.
8 letter words containing c, o, m, p, u
9 letter words containing c, o, m, p, u
10 letter words containing c, o, m, p, u
- apothecium — a cup-shaped structure that contains the asci, esp in lichens; a type of ascocarp
- campground — A campground is the same as a campsite.
- circumpose — to position around, or within an encircled place
- comeupance — Alternative form of comeuppance.
- compacture — an act of joining or bringing into proximity
11 letter words containing c, o, m, p, u
- amphicelous — concave on both sides, as the bodies of the vertebrae of fishes.
- amphilochus — a seer, the son of Amphiaraus and Eriphyle, and the brother of Alcmaeon.
- automorphic — shaped and designed after oneself
- autopotamic — (of an organism) living or growing only in flowing freshwater streams.
- campgrounds — Plural form of campground.
12 letter words containing c, o, m, p, u
- accouplement — a timber joist or beam that serves as a tie or support
- amphicarpous — producing two kinds of fruit that differ either in form or in time of ripening.
- amphicoelous — (of the vertebrae of most fishes and some amphibians) concave at the anterior and posterior ends
- ampullaceous — shaped like an ampulla or a bladder
- archesporium — archespore.
13 letter words containing c, o, m, p, u
- amphitrichous — having a single flagellum at each end.
- archeptolemus — (in the Iliad) the son of Iphitus who served as a charioteer for Hector.
- autapomorphic — (biology) Describing any characteristic that has evolved in only a single species (or other taxon).
- camphoraceous — similar to camphor
- ceruloplasmin — a protein responsible for copper detoxification, found in the blood
14 letter words containing c, o, m, p, u
- broad-spectrum — effective against a wide variety of diseases or microorganisms
- bug-compatible — Said of a design or revision that has been badly compromised by a requirement to be compatible with fossils or misfeatures in other programs or (especially) previous releases of itself. "MS-DOS 2.0 used \ as a path separator to be bug-compatible with some cretin's choice of / as an option character in 1.0."
- campanulaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Campanulaceae, a family of temperate and subtropical plants, including the campanulas, having bell-shaped nodding flowers
- campylotropous — (of an ovule) curved so that the micropyle and funiculus almost touch
- caprimulgiform — Of or pertaining to the taxonomic order Caprimulgiformes.
15 letter words containing c, o, m, p, u
- armour-piercing — capable of penetrating armour plate
- automorphically — in an automorphic manner
- capitulationism — advocacy or approval of capitulation.
- cardiopulmonary — of, relating to, or affecting the heart and lungs
- carpometacarpus — a bone in the wing of a bird that consists of the metacarpal bones and some of the carpal bones fused together
16 letter words containing c, o, m, p, u
- aromatherapeutic — Of or pertaining to aromatherapy.
- bronchopneumonia — inflammation of the lungs, originating in the bronchioles
- chemoautotrophic — producing organic matter by the use of energy obtained by oxidation of certain chemicals with carbon dioxide as the carbon source
- chemotherapeutic — of or used in chemotherapy
- circumscriptions — Plural form of circumscription.
17 letter words containing c, o, m, p, u
- biopharmaceutical — of or relating to drugs produced using biotechnology
- chemotherapeutics — chemotherapy.
- complex-conjugate — one of a group of conjugate words.
- computer-literate — If someone is computer-literate, they have enough skill and knowledge to be able to use a computer.
- contemporaneously — living or occurring during the same period of time; contemporary.
18 letter words containing c, o, m, p, u
- computer-generated — produced by a computer program
- counterprogramming — the practice of scheduling a program opposite another program, esp. a popular one, that appeals to a different kind of audience, as in placing a romantic film directed at women opposite a sports program mainly watched by men
- domremy-la-pucelle — a village in Lorraine, NE France, SW of Nancy: birthplace of Joan of Arc.
- immunopharmacology — the branch of pharmacology concerned with the immune system
- microencapsulation — the process of enclosing chemical substances in microcapsules.
19 letter words containing c, o, m, p, u
- chemolithoautotroph — (biology) A chemoautotroph or lithoautotroph.
- computer-controlled — controlled by computers, esp without direct human intervention
- contemporaneousness — The state or characteristic of being contemporaneous.
- counter-programming — to schedule (a broadcast on radio or television) to compete with one on another station.
- counterpoint-rhythm — Music. the art of combining melodies.
20 letter words containing c, o, m, p, u
- chemolithoautotrophs — Plural form of chemolithoautotroph.
- chemotherapeutically — By means of chemotherapy.
- obsessive-compulsive — of or relating to a personality style characterized by perfectionism, indecision, conscientiousness, concern with detail, rigidity, and inhibition.
- pseudoparenchymatous — (in certain fungi and red algae) a compact mass of tissue, made up of interwoven hyphae or filaments, that superficially resembles plant tissue.
- semiautobiographical — pertaining to or being a fictionalized account of an author's own life.
21 letter words containing c, o, m, p, u
- immunoelectrophoresis — a technique for the separation and identification of mixtures of proteins, consisting of electrophoresis followed by immunodiffusion.
- immunoelectrophoretic — a technique for the separation and identification of mixtures of proteins, consisting of electrophoresis followed by immunodiffusion.
- mucopolysaccharidoses — Plural form of mucopolysaccharidosis.
- mucopolysaccharidosis — Any of a group of metabolic disorders caused by the absence or malfunction of lysosomal enzymes needed to break down glycosaminoglycans.
- pneumoencephalography — encephalography.
22 letter words containing c, o, m, p, u
- mecklenburg-vorpommern — German name of Mecklenburg–Western Pomerania.
23 letter words containing c, o, m, p, u
- micropachycephalosaurus — A very small pachycephalosaurid, ornithischian dinosaur of the genus Micropachycephalosaurus.
24 letter words containing c, o, m, p, u
- dibasic-sodium-phosphate — Also called monobasic sodium phosphate. a white, crystalline, slightly hygroscopic, water-soluble powder, NaH 2 PO 4 , used chiefly in dyeing and in electroplating.
26 letter words containing c, o, m, p, u
- organophosphorus-compounds — Biochemistry. any of a variety of organic compounds that contain phosphorus and often have intense neurotoxic activity: originally developed as nerve gases, now widely used as insecticides and fire retardants.
28 letter words containing c, o, m, p, u
- apple-touch-icon-precomposed — (programming) An alternative form of apple-touch-icon that is not subject to automatic modification (rounding, drop-shadow, reflective shine) as applied by iOS versions prior to iOS 7. A web page specifies a pre-composed icon by including an element in the like:
32 letter words containing c, o, m, p, u
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
34 letter words containing c, o, m, p, u
- supreme-court-of-the-united-states — Supreme Court of the United States.
45 letter words containing c, o, m, p, u
- pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis — an obscure term ostensibly referring to a lung disease caused by silica dust, sometimes cited as one of the longest words in the English language.
On this page, we collect all words with C, O, M, P, U. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2052 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, O, M, P, U that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.