Words containing c, o, m, f
5 letter words containing c, o, m, f
6 letter words containing c, o, m, f
- comfit — a sugar-coated sweet containing a nut or seed
- corfam — a synthetic water-repellent material used as a substitute for shoe leather
- formac — FORmula MAnipulation Compiler. J. Sammet & Tobey, IBM Boston APD, 1962. An extension of Fortran for symbolic mathematics. Versions: PL/I-FORMAC and FORMAC73.
- formic — of or relating to ants.
- rfcomm — (protocol) (RS232 Serial Cable Emulation Profile) A Bluetooth transport protocol in the Core Protocol Stack based on the ETSI standard.
7 letter words containing c, o, m, f
- aciform — needle-shaped; sharp
- arcform — noting a type of cargo-ship construction in which the sides have the form of arcs so drawn that the greatest breadth is at load waterline, the purpose being to promote the flow of water to the propeller with an easy bilge and without loss of capacity.
- chefdom — the state or condition of being a chef
- comfier — comfortable.
- comfily — (informal) comfortably.
8 letter words containing c, o, m, f
9 letter words containing c, o, m, f
10 letter words containing c, o, m, f
11 letter words containing c, o, m, f
12 letter words containing c, o, m, f
- acid-forming — (of an oxide or element) yielding an acid when dissolved in water or having an oxide that forms an acid in water; acidic
- afrocentrism — centered on Africa or on African-derived cultures, as those of Brazil, Cuba, and Haiti: Afrocentric art.
- camouflaging — Present participle of camouflage.
- campodeiform — resembling insects of the genus Campodea
- chloroformed — Simple past tense and past participle of chloroform.
13 letter words containing c, o, m, f
14 letter words containing c, o, m, f
- aircraftswoman — a woman holding a noncommissioned rank in the RAF.
- ammonification — infusion with ammonia or ammonium compounds
- amplifications — Plural form of amplification.
- anticonformity — action in accord with prevailing social standards, attitudes, practices, etc.
- back-formation — the analogical creation of one word from another word that appears to be a derived or inflected form of the first by dropping the apparent affix or by modification.
15 letter words containing c, o, m, f
- anti-conformist — a person who conforms, especially unquestioningly, to the usual practices or standards of a group, society, etc.
- circumforaneous — moving around or abroad; roaming from place to place
- comfortableness — (of clothing, furniture, etc.) producing or affording physical comfort, support, or ease: a comfortable chair; comfortable shoes.
- commodification — to turn into a commodity; make commercial.
- confessionalism — the belief that a religion, esp Christianity, should have a set of essential doctrines to which members of that religion must adhere
16 letter words containing c, o, m, f
- biomagnification — biological magnification.
- clermont-ferrand — a city in S central France: capital of Puy-de-Dôme department; industrial centre. Pop: 140 957 (2011)
- confederationism — The advocacy of confederation as a means of government.
- configurationism — Gestalt psychology
- cream-of-coconut — Also called cream of coconut. a creamy white liquid skimmed from the top of coconut milk that has been made by soaking grated coconut meat in water, used in East Indian cookery, mixed drinks, etc.
17 letter words containing c, o, m, f
- antiferromagnetic — noting or pertaining to a substance in which, at sufficiently low temperatures, the magnetic moments of adjacent atoms point in opposite directions.
- browserconfig.xml — (web) A Microsoft configuration file used to customise the appearance and behaviour of website links pinned to the Windows start screen or desktop taskbar. browserconfig.xml allows the site owner to specify things like badges and tile images.
- confirmation-bias — the tendency to process and analyze information in such a way that it supports one’s preexisting ideas and convictions: Confirmation bias is a major issue when we get all our news from social media sites. Unfortunately, their experimental method was proven invalid due to confirmation bias.
- immunofluorescent — Of, pertaining to, or using immunofluorescence.
- impersonification — (archaic) the act of impersonating; impersonation.
18 letter words containing c, o, m, f
- commander-in-chief — A commander-in-chief is a senior officer who is in charge of all the forces in a particular area.
- counterreformation — a reform movement to oppose a previous one
- diaminofluorescein — (organic compound) A fluorescein into which two amino groups have been substituted.
- immunodeficiencies — Plural form of immunodeficiency.
- immunofluorescence — any of various techniques for detecting an antigen or antibody in a sample by coupling its specifically interactive antibody or antigen to a fluorescent compound, mixing with the sample, and observing the reaction under an ultraviolet-light microscope.
19 letter words containing c, o, m, f
- chlorofluoromethane — any of a series of gaseous or volatile methanes substituted with chlorine and fluorine and containing little or no hydrogen: used as refrigerants and, formerly, as aerosol propellants until scientists became concerned about depletion of the atmospheric ozone layer.
- counter-reformation — the reform movement of the Roman Catholic Church in the 16th and early 17th centuries considered as a reaction to the Protestant Reformation
- interferometrically — By means of interferometry.
- loss-of-containment — Loss-of-containment happens when a fluid which is usually contained somewhere escapes from that place.
- phacoemulsification — the removal of a cataract by first liquefying the affected lens with ultrasonic vibrations and then extracting it by suction.
20 letter words containing c, o, m, f
- fermentation-alcohol — Also called ethyl alcohol, grain alcohol, ethanol, fermentation alcohol. a colorless, limpid, volatile, flammable, water-miscible liquid, C 2 H 5 OH, having an etherlike odor and pungent, burning taste, the intoxicating principle of fermented liquors, produced by yeast fermentation of certain carbohydrates, as grains, molasses, starch, or sugar, or obtained synthetically by hydration of ethylene or as a by-product of certain hydrocarbon syntheses: used chiefly as a solvent in the extraction of specific substances, in beverages, medicines, organic synthesis, lotions, tonics, colognes, rubbing compounds, as an automobile radiator antifreeze, and as a rocket fuel. Compare denatured alcohol, methyl alcohol.
- the-comedy-of-errors — an early comedy (1594) by Shakespeare.
21 letter words containing c, o, m, f
- antiferromagnetically — In an antiferromagnetic manner.
- comfortably-furnished — containing comfortable furniture
- performance-enhancing — noting or relating to a drug or other substance used to improve one's performance in a sport or other activity requiring strength, stamina, etc.: The use of performance-enhancing steroids by athletes is banned.
- tetrabromofluorescein — eosin (def 1).
22 letter words containing c, o, m, f
23 letter words containing c, o, m, f
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
- stream-of-consciousness — of, relating to, or characterized by a manner of writing in which a character's thoughts or perceptions are presented as occurring in random form, without regard for logical sequences, syntactic structure, distinctions between various levels of reality, or the like: a stream-of-consciousness novel; a stream-of-consciousness technique.
25 letter words containing c, o, m, f
- homothetic-transformation — Also called homothetic transformation. a mapping of a set by which each element in the set is mapped into a positive constant multiple of itself, the same constant being used for all elements.
32 letter words containing c, o, m, f
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
34 letter words containing c, o, m, f
- supreme-court-of-the-united-states — Supreme Court of the United States.
On this page, we collect all words with C, O, M, F. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2664 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, O, M, F that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.