Words containing c, o, k
4 letter words containing c, o, k
- bock — a dark beer traditionally drunk in the early spring
- coak — (in a scarf joint) a tenon in one member fitting into a corresponding recess of the other.
- cock — A man's cock is his penis.
- coke — Coke is a solid black substance that is produced from coal and is burned as a fuel.
- coky — the solid product resulting from the destructive distillation of coal in an oven or closed chamber or by imperfect combustion, consisting principally of carbon: used chiefly as a fuel in metallurgy to reduce metallic oxides to metals.
5 letter words containing c, o, k
6 letter words containing c, o, k
- ackton — a quilted garment worn under mail in the 13th and 14th centuries; gambeson.
- alcock — Sir John William. 1892–1919, English aviator who with A.W. Brown made the first nonstop flight across the Atlantic (1919)
- beckon — If you beckon to someone, you signal to them to come to you.
- bemock — to mock
- blocks — a solid mass of wood, stone, etc., usually with one or more flat or approximately flat faces.
7 letter words containing c, o, k
- airlock — An airlock is a small room that is used to move between areas which do not have the same air pressure, for example in a spacecraft or submarine.
- armlock — a hold in which an opponent's arm is gripped in such a manner that it cannot be moved. This is often used with the intention of forcing the opponent into submission.
- backhoe — A backhoe is a large vehicle which is used for moving large amounts of earth.
- backlog — A backlog is a number of things which have not yet been done but which need to be done.
- backlot — an area outside a film or television studio used for outdoor filming
8 letter words containing c, o, k
- air-lock — to place in or confine to an air lock: to air-lock divers before they descend.
- alcolock — a breath-alcohol ignition-interlock device fitted to the ignition in certain motor vehicles. The driver must blow into a tube and, if his or her breath contains too much alcohol, a lock is activated to prevent the vehicle starting
- alt-rock — a genre of rock music regarded by its practitioners and fans as being outside the mainstream
- antilock — designed to prevent skidding and improve control by sensing and compensating for overbraking
- backbone — Your backbone is the column of small linked bones down the middle of your back.
9 letter words containing c, o, k
- alkalotic — characterized by alkalosis
- antiknock — a compound, such as lead tetraethyl, added to petrol to reduce knocking in the engine
- artichoke — Artichokes or globe artichokes are round green vegetables that have fleshy leaves arranged like the petals of a flower.
- autotruck — a motor truck.
- ayckbourn — Sir Alan. born 1939, English dramatist. His plays include Absurd Person Singular (1973), the trilogy The Norman Conquests (1974), A Chorus of Disapproval (1985), House and Garden (2000), and Private Fears in Public Places (2004)
10 letter words containing c, o, k
- ad-hockery — reliance on temporary solutions rather than on consistent, long-term plans.
- adirondack — a member of an Algonquian people living mainly north of the St. Lawrence River.
- aftershock — Aftershocks are smaller earthquakes which occur after a large earthquake.
- akaryocyte — A cell that has no nucleus.
- alpenstock — an early form of ice axe, consisting of a stout stick with an iron tip and sometimes having a pick and adze at the head, formerly used by mountain climbers
11 letter words containing c, o, k
- acknowledge — If you acknowledge a fact or a situation, you accept or admit that it is true or that it exists.
- archdukedom — the territory ruled by an archduke or archduchess
- autokinetic — automatically self-moving
- back-loaded — to defer to a later date, as wages, benefits, or costs: The union agreed to back-load pay raises.
- back-logged — a reserve or accumulation, as of stock, work, or business: a backlog of business orders.
12 letter words containing c, o, k
- acknowledged — recognized as being true or existing
- acknowledger — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- acknowledges — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- appleknocker — Northern U.S. a rustic.
- autorickshaw — (in India) a light three-wheeled vehicle driven by a motorcycle engine
13 letter words containing c, o, k
- alpha-blocker — any of a class of drugs that prevent the stimulation of alpha adrenoceptors, a type of receptor in the sympathetic nervous system, by adrenaline and noradrenaline and that therefore cause widening of blood vessels: used in the treatment of high blood pressure and prostatic hyperplasia
- anticlockwise — If something is moving anticlockwise, it is moving in the opposite direction to the direction in which the hands of a clock move.
- apple-knocker — Northern U.S. a rustic.
- backwardation — the difference between the spot price for a commodity, including rent and interest, and the forward price
- basement-rock — the undifferentiated assemblage of rock (basement rock) underlying the oldest stratified rocks in any region: usually crystalline, metamorphosed, and mostly, but not necessarily, Precambrian in age.
14 letter words containing c, o, k
- acknowledgedly — by general agreement, admittedly
- acknowledgment — An acknowledgment is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
- back-and-forth — backward and forward; side to side; to and fro: a back-and-forth shuttling of buses to the stadium; the back-and-forth movement of a clock's pendulum.
- back-formation — the analogical creation of one word from another word that appears to be a derived or inflected form of the first by dropping the apparent affix or by modification.
- back-to-basics — stressing simplicity and adherence to fundamental principles: The movement suggests a back-to-basics approach to living for those whose lives have become complicated.
15 letter words containing c, o, k
- acknowledgeable — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- acknowledgement — An acknowledgement is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
- blagoveshchensk — a city and port in E Russia, in Siberia on the Amur River. Pop: 222 000 (2005 est)
- blockade-runner — a ship or person that passes through a blockade.
- bullock's-heart — the large, edible fruit of a tropical American tree, Annona reticulata.
16 letter words containing c, o, k
- adiadochokinesia — the inability to perform rapidly alternating muscular movements, as flexion and extension.
- adiadochokinesis — the inability to perform rapidly alternating muscular movements, as flexion and extension.
- around-the-clock — all day and all night
- brick-and-mortar — pertaining to conventional stores, businesses, etc., having physical buildings and facilities, as opposed to Internet or remote services.
- cantankerousness — disagreeable to deal with; contentious; peevish: a cantankerous, argumentative man.
17 letter words containing c, o, k
- bouncebackability — the ability to recover after a setback, esp in sport
- buttock-clenching — making one tighten the buttocks through extreme fear or embarrassment
- clicks-and-mortar — pertaining to or denoting a company that does business on the Internet and in traditional stores or offices.
- cloud-cuckoo-land — If you say that someone is living in cloud-cuckoo-land, you are criticizing them because they think there are no problems and that things will happen exactly as they want them to, when this is obviously not the case.
- cock-a-doodle-doo — an imitation or representation of a cock crowing
18 letter words containing c, o, k
- berwick-upon-tweed — a town in N England, in N Northumberland at the mouth of the Tweed: much involved in border disputes between England and Scotland between the 12th and 16th centuries; neutral territory 1551–1885. Pop: 12 870 (2001)
- chuck-will's-widow — a large North American nightjar, Caprimulgus carolinensis, similar to the whippoorwill
- jack-of-all-trades — a person who is adept at many different kinds of work.
19 letter words containing c, o, k
- angels-on-horseback — a savoury of oysters wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- conscience-stricken — feeling anxious or guilty
- devils-on-horseback — a savoury of prunes wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- knock-down-drag-out — marked by unrelenting violence: a knock-down-drag-out fight.
20 letter words containing c, o, k
- keratoconjunctivitis — inflammation of the cornea and conjunctiva.
21 letter words containing c, o, k
- aleksandr-nikolaevich — Alexander (Aleksandr Nikolaevich) 1899–1977, Russian pianist and composer, in the U.S.
On this page, we collect all words with C, O, K. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 6728 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, O, K that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.