Words containing c, o, d
3 letter words containing c, o, d
4 letter words containing c, o, d
5 letter words containing c, o, d
6 letter words containing c, o, d
- accord — An accord between countries or groups of people is a formal agreement, for example to end a war.
- acnode — a point whose coordinates satisfy the equation of a curve although it does not lie on the curve; an isolated point. The origin is an acnode of the curve y2 + x2 = x3
- adonic — (in classical prosody) of or relating to a verse line consisting of a dactyl (– ◡ ◡) followed by a spondee (– –) or by a trochee (– ◡), thought to have been first used in laments for Adonis
- anodic — pertaining to an anode or the phenomena in its vicinity.
- bodice — The bodice of a dress is the part above the waist.
7 letter words containing c, o, d
- abscond — If someone absconds from somewhere such as a prison, they escape from it or leave it without permission.
- acaroid — resembling a mite or tick
- accardo — Salvatore. born 1941, Italian violinist and conductor
- anconad — (anatomy) located towards the elbow.
- avocado — Avocados are pear-shaped vegetables, with hard skins and large stones, which are usually eaten raw.
8 letter words containing c, o, d
- abductor — any muscle that abducts (opposed to adductor).
- accolade — If someone is given an accolade, something is done or said about them which shows how much people admire them.
- accorded — to be in agreement or harmony; agree.
- accosted — (of animals) represented as side by side: two dolphins accosted.
- acidosis — a condition characterized by an abnormal increase in the acidity of the blood and extracellular fluids
9 letter words containing c, o, d
- abdicator — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- abduction — the act of taking someone away by force or cunning; kidnapping
- abondance — (card games) Alternative form of abundance.
- abscondee — a person who absconds; absconder.
- absconder — to depart in a sudden and secret manner, especially to avoid capture and legal prosecution: The cashier absconded with the money.
10 letter words containing c, o, d
- abdication — the act or state of abdicating; renunciation.
- aborticide — the killing of an unborn fetus
- absconding — running away, esp from an open prison or to avoid prosecution or punishment
- accordance — conformity; agreement; accord (esp in the phrase in accordance with)
- accoutered — to equip or outfit, especially with military clothes, equipment, etc.
11 letter words containing c, o, d
- abscondence — secret concealment or seclusion, or the action of absconding
- acanthodian — any small, spiny-finned, sharklike fish of the extinct order Acanthodii, from the Paleozoic Era.
- accelerando — (to be performed) with increasing speed
- accommodate — If a building or space can accommodate someone or something, it has enough room for them.
- accompanied — to go along or in company with; join in action: to accompany a friend on a walk.
12 letter words containing c, o, d
- accommodable — having the ability to be accommodated
- accommodated — to do a kindness or a favor to; oblige: to accommodate a friend by helping him move to a new apartment.
- accommodator — a person or thing that accommodates
- accomplished — If someone is accomplished at something, they are very good at it.
- accordionist — a person who plays the accordion, especially with skill.
13 letter words containing c, o, d
- accidentology — the study of the prevention of accidents
- accommodating — If you describe someone as accommodating, you like the fact that they are willing to do things in order to please you or help you.
- accommodation — Accommodation is used to refer to buildings or rooms where people live or stay.
- accommodative — tending to accommodate; adaptive.
- accommodators — a person or thing that accommodates.
14 letter words containing c, o, d
- accident-prone — tending to have more accidents or mishaps than the average person.
- accommodations — Accommodations are hotels or rooms where people can stay for a period of time.
- accordion-fold — to fold into pleats resembling the bellows of an accordion: to make a fan by accordion-folding a sheet of paper.
- achondroplasia — a skeletal disorder, characterized by failure of normal conversion of cartilage into bone, that begins during fetal life and results in dwarfism
- acknowledgedly — by general agreement, admittedly
15 letter words containing c, o, d
- acetophenetidin — phenacetin
- acknowledgeable — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- acknowledgement — An acknowledgement is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
- adjectivization — Grammar. to make into an adjective, as by adding a suffix: The noun mirth can be adjectivized by adding -ful or -less to form the adjectives mirthful and mirthless.
- aerodynamically — the branch of mechanics that deals with the motion of air and other gases and with the effects of such motion on bodies in the medium. Compare aerostatics (def 1).
16 letter words containing c, o, d
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- accommodationist — a person who seeks to promote adaptation to or compromise with an opposing point of view
- acetylandromedol — grayanotoxin.
- across-the-board — applying to all employees, members, groups, or categories; general: The across-the-board pay increase means a raise for all employees.
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
17 letter words containing c, o, d
- angiocardiography — the making of X-ray pictures of the heart and its blood vessels after injecting a radiopaque substance
- ashby-de-la-zouch — a town in central England, in Leicestershire: Mary, Queen of Scots, was imprisoned (1569) in the castle. Pop: 11 409 (2001)
- bacteriorhodopsin — a purple protein containing retinal and found in the plasma membrane of certain bacteria (genus Halobacterium): it directly supplies electrochemical energy from sunlight
- betagalactosidase — any of a family of enzymes capable of liberating galactose from carbohydrates.
- call-and-response — a form of interaction between a speaker and one or more listeners, in which every utterance of the speaker elicits a verbal or non-verbal response from the listener or listeners
18 letter words containing c, o, d
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
- berwick-upon-tweed — a town in N England, in N Northumberland at the mouth of the Tweed: much involved in border disputes between England and Scotland between the 12th and 16th centuries; neutral territory 1551–1885. Pop: 12 870 (2001)
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- bronchocandidiasis — See under candidiasis.
19 letter words containing c, o, d
20 letter words containing c, o, d
21 letter words containing c, o, d
22 letter words containing c, o, d
23 letter words containing c, o, d
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
On this page, we collect all words with C, O, D. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 18303 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, O, D that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.