Words containing c, l, o, s
4 letter words containing c, l, o, s
- clos — Common LISP Object System
5 letter words containing c, l, o, s
6 letter words containing c, l, o, s
- blocks — a solid mass of wood, stone, etc., usually with one or more flat or approximately flat faces.
- carlos — Don. full name Carlos María Isidro de Borbón. 1788–1855, second son of Charles IV: pretender to the Spanish throne and leader of the Carlists
- caslon — a style of type designed by William Caslon, English type founder (1692–1766)
- clonus — a type of convulsion characterized by rapid contraction and relaxation of a muscle
- cloots — a cloven hoof; one of the divisions of the cloven hoof of the swine, sheep, etc.
7 letter words containing c, l, o, s
- asocial — avoiding contact; not gregarious
- belasco — David1853-1931; U.S. theatrical producer, playwright, & actor
- bolices — to do (something) badly; bungle (often followed by up): His interference bollixed up the whole deal.
- callose — a carbohydrate, a polymer of glucose, found in plants, esp in the sieve tubes
- callous — A callous person or action is very cruel and shows no concern for other people or their feelings.
8 letter words containing c, l, o, s
- achelous — a river god who changed into a snake and a bull while fighting Hercules but was defeated when Hercules broke off one of his horns
- acoelous — not having a true digestive tract
- alcinous — (in Homer's Odyssey) a Phaeacian king at whose court the shipwrecked Odysseus told of his wanderings
- alfresco — An alfresco activity, especially a meal, is one that takes place in the open air.
- alocasia — any of various tropical plants of the genus Alocasia
9 letter words containing c, l, o, s
10 letter words containing c, l, o, s
- acarpelous — without carpels
- accomplish — If you accomplish something, you succeed in doing it.
- acephalous — having no head or one that is reduced and indistinct, as certain insect larvae
- acidolysis — decomposition resulting from the interaction of a compound and an acid.
- acrostical — relating to an acrostic
11 letter words containing c, l, o, s
- acarpellous — (of flowers) having no carpels
- accessorial — of or like an accessory; supplementary
- acclivitous — an upward slope, as of ground; an ascent (opposed to declivity).
- acidophilus — a lactic-acid-producing bacterium primarily found in live yoghurt, useful in restoring bacterial balance in the intestine
- adolescence — Adolescence is the period of your life in which you develop from being a child into being an adult.
12 letter words containing c, l, o, s
- absolutistic — relating to absolutism or absolutists
- accomplished — If someone is accomplished at something, they are very good at it.
- accomplisher — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accusatorial — containing or implying blame or strong criticism
- achlamydeous — (of flowers such as the willow) having neither petals nor sepals
13 letter words containing c, l, o, s
- abyssopelagic — referring to or occurring in the region of deep water above the floor of the ocean
- acquisitional — relating to the act of acquisition
- acrimoniously — caustic, stinging, or bitter in nature, speech, behavior, etc.: an acrimonious answer; an acrimonious dispute.
- adultolescent — a young adult or middle-aged person who has interests, traits, etc., that are usually associated with teenagers.
- affectionless — showing no affection or kindly disposition towards
14 letter words containing c, l, o, s
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
- achondroplasia — a skeletal disorder, characterized by failure of normal conversion of cartilage into bone, that begins during fetal life and results in dwarfism
- acleistocardia — a failure of the foramen ovale of the heart to close.
- actinobacillus — a bacillus causing disease in animals
15 letter words containing c, l, o, s
- accelerationist — a person, especially an economist, who advocates or promotes the acceleration principle.
- achlorophyllous — containing no chlorophyll.
- acoustoelectric — electroacoustic.
- agranulocytosis — a serious and sometimes fatal illness characterized by a marked reduction of leucocytes, usually caused by hypersensitivity to certain drugs
- alsace-lorraine — an area of NE France, comprising the modern regions of Alsace and Lorraine: under German rule 1871–1919 and 1940–44. Area: 14 522 sq km (5607 sq miles)
16 letter words containing c, l, o, s
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- acculturationist — a person who studies the process of acculturation.
- actinobacillosis — a disease of cattle and sheep, caused by infection with an Actinobacillus lignieresii and characterized by soft tissue lesions, esp of the tongue
- all-encompassing — all-embracing.
- antagonistically — acting in opposition; opposing, especially mutually.
17 letter words containing c, l, o, s
- acoustoelectronic — denoting a device in which electronic signals are converted into acoustic waves, esp in delay lines, etc
- anglo-catholicism — the tradition or form of worship in the Anglican Church that emphasizes Catholicity, the apostolic succession, and the continuity of all churches within the communion with pre-Reformation Christianity as well as the importance of liturgy and ritual.
- anthracosilicosis — a form of pneumoconiosis occurring in miners, caused by the inhalation of coal and siliceous particles.
- anti-monopolistic — a person who has a monopoly.
- aristolochiaceous — belonging to the Aristolochiaceae, the birthwort family of plants.
18 letter words containing c, l, o, s
- anti-commercialism — the principles, practices, and spirit of commerce.
- anti-scholasticism — narrow adherence to traditional teachings, doctrines, or methods.
- anticholinesterase — any of a group of substances that inhibit the action of cholinesterase
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
19 letter words containing c, l, o, s
- anarcho-syndicalism — syndicalism.
- anarcho-syndicalist — syndicalism.
- angels-on-horseback — a savoury of oysters wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
- castelnuovo-tedesco — Mario [mah-ryaw] /ˈmɑ ryɔ/ (Show IPA), 1895–1968, U.S. composer, born in Italy.
20 letter words containing c, l, o, s
- acetylcholinesterase — an enzyme in nerve cells that is responsible for the destruction of acetylcholine and thus for switching off excitation of the nerve
- congressman-at-large — (in the US) a member of the House of Representatives who was elected by the voters of an entire state as opposed to the voters of a single Congressional district
21 letter words containing c, l, o, s
- aleksandr-nikolaevich — Alexander (Aleksandr Nikolaevich) 1899–1977, Russian pianist and composer, in the U.S.
- choledochojejunostomy — (medicine) The surgical formation of an opening between the common bile duct and the jejunum.
- châlons-en-champagne — a town in NE France, on the River Marne: scene of Attila's defeat by the Romans (451 ad). Pop: 47 339 (1999)
22 letter words containing c, l, o, s
23 letter words containing c, l, o, s
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
- communist-international — an international organization (1919–43), founded in Moscow, uniting Communist groups of various countries and advocating the attainment of their ends by violent revolution. Also called Comintern, Communist International. Compare international (def 6).
On this page, we collect all words with C, L, O, S. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 13953 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, L, O, S that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.