Words containing c, l, o
4 letter words containing c, l, o
5 letter words containing c, l, o
- acold — cold; chilled
- alcon — a noted archer who helped Hercules abduct the cattle of Geryon.
- alcor — (language) A subset of ALGOL.
- bicol — Bikol.
- bloch — Ernest. 1880–1959, US composer, born in Switzerland, who found inspiration in Jewish liturgical and folk music: his works include the symphonies Israel (1916) and America (1926)
6 letter words containing c, l, o
- aeolic — of or relating to the Aeolians or their dialect
- afocal — denoting a method for transferring an image without bringing it into focus
- alcamo — a city in NW Sicily, Italy, near the site of the ancient Greek settlement of Segesta.
- alcock — Sir John William. 1892–1919, English aviator who with A.W. Brown made the first nonstop flight across the Atlantic (1919)
- alcool — a form of pure grain spirit distilled in Quebec
7 letter words containing c, l, o
- acerola — a small tree or shrub, Malpighia glabra, that grows in the rainforests of N South America, Central America, and Jamaica
- acholia — a condition involving partial or complete lack of bile secretion
- acholic — lack of a secretion of bile.
- acolyte — An acolyte is a follower or assistant of an important person.
- acyloin — an organic compound containing a hydroxyl group attached to a carbonyl group
8 letter words containing c, l, o
- acapulco — a port and resort in SW Mexico, in Guerrero state. Pop: 761 000 (2005 est)
- accolade — If someone is given an accolade, something is done or said about them which shows how much people admire them.
- achelous — a river god who changed into a snake and a bull while fighting Hercules but was defeated when Hercules broke off one of his horns
- acoelous — not having a true digestive tract
- acrolect — the most standard form of language
9 letter words containing c, l, o
- aaronical — Aaronic.
- abcoulomb — the cgs unit of electric charge in the electromagnetic system; the charge per second passing any cross section of a conductor through which a steady current of 1 abampere is flowing: equivalent to 10 coulombs
- acarology — the study of mites and ticks
- accoladed — any award, honor, or laudatory notice: The play received accolades from the press.
- accolated — (of portraits on a coin, medal, or escutcheon) overlapping and facing in the same direction; conjoined.
10 letter words containing c, l, o
- abnormalcy — abnormality.
- acarpelous — without carpels
- accomplice — Someone's accomplice is a person who helps them to commit a crime.
- accomplish — If you accomplish something, you succeed in doing it.
- acebutolol — a beta blocker, C 18 H 28 N 2 O 4 , used in the management of hypertension, angina pectoris, and cardiac arrhythmias.
11 letter words containing c, l, o
- abiological — not involving living organisms
- abiotically — in a way that involves the absence of life or the absence of living forms
- ablactation — the weaning of an infant
- acanthology — the study of spines, as in sea urchins or certain spiny-headed worms, particularly as they relate to taxonomic classification.
- acarpellous — (of flowers) having no carpels
12 letter words containing c, l, o
- absolutistic — relating to absolutism or absolutists
- acceleration — The acceleration of a process or change is the fact that it is getting faster and faster.
- accelerogram — a graphic record in chart form, produced by an accelerograph in response to seismic ground motions.
- accommodable — having the ability to be accommodated
- accomplished — If someone is accomplished at something, they are very good at it.
13 letter words containing c, l, o
- abyssopelagic — referring to or occurring in the region of deep water above the floor of the ocean
- accelerograph — an accelerometer containing a pendulum device for measuring and recording ground motions produced by earthquakes.
- accelerometer — an instrument for measuring acceleration, esp of an aircraft or rocket
- accidentology — the study of the prevention of accidents
- acculturation — the process of conditioning a child to the patterns or customs of a culture
14 letter words containing c, l, o
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
- accordion-fold — to fold into pleats resembling the bellows of an accordion: to make a fan by accordion-folding a sheet of paper.
- accountability — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- achondroplasia — a skeletal disorder, characterized by failure of normal conversion of cartilage into bone, that begins during fetal life and results in dwarfism
15 letter words containing c, l, o
- acanthocephalan — any of the parasitic wormlike invertebrates of the phylum Acanthocephala, the adults of which have a spiny proboscis and live in the intestines of vertebrates
- accelerationist — a person, especially an economist, who advocates or promotes the acceleration principle.
- acclimatization — The act of acclimatizing; the process of inuring to a new climate, or the state of being so inured.
- achlorophyllous — containing no chlorophyll.
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
16 letter words containing c, l, o
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- acculturationist — a person who studies the process of acculturation.
- acetylandromedol — grayanotoxin.
- actinobacillosis — a disease of cattle and sheep, caused by infection with an Actinobacillus lignieresii and characterized by soft tissue lesions, esp of the tongue
- all-encompassing — all-embracing.
17 letter words containing c, l, o
- acoustoelectronic — denoting a device in which electronic signals are converted into acoustic waves, esp in delay lines, etc
- acromioclavicular — (anatomy) Pertaining to both the acromion and the clavicle.
- anglo-catholicism — the tradition or form of worship in the Anglican Church that emphasizes Catholicity, the apostolic succession, and the continuity of all churches within the communion with pre-Reformation Christianity as well as the importance of liturgy and ritual.
- anthracosilicosis — a form of pneumoconiosis occurring in miners, caused by the inhalation of coal and siliceous particles.
- anthropologically — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
18 letter words containing c, l, o
- anti-commercialism — the principles, practices, and spirit of commerce.
- anti-scholasticism — narrow adherence to traditional teachings, doctrines, or methods.
- anticholinesterase — any of a group of substances that inhibit the action of cholinesterase
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
19 letter words containing c, l, o
20 letter words containing c, l, o
21 letter words containing c, l, o
- aleksandr-nikolaevich — Alexander (Aleksandr Nikolaevich) 1899–1977, Russian pianist and composer, in the U.S.
23 letter words containing c, l, o
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
On this page, we collect all words with C, L, O. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 29488 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, L, O that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.