Words containing c, l, i, m, a
5 letter words containing c, l, i, m, a
- claim — If you say that someone claims that something is true, you mean they say that it is true but you are not sure whether or not they are telling the truth.
6 letter words containing c, l, i, m, a
- amylic — relating to or derived from amyl
- camail — a neck and shoulders covering of mail worn with and laced to the basinet
- climax — The climax of something is the most exciting or important moment in it, usually near the end.
- colima — a state of SW Mexico, on the Pacific coast: mainly a coastal plain, rising to the foothills of the Sierra Madre, with important mineral resources. Capital: Colima. Pop: 238 000 (2005 est). Area: 5455 sq km (2106 sq miles)
- lambic — A strong, sweet Belgian beer.
7 letter words containing c, l, i, m, a
- acclaim — If someone or something is acclaimed, they are praised enthusiastically.
- alembic — an obsolete type of retort used for distillation
- calcium — Calcium is a soft white element which is found in bones and teeth, and also in limestone, chalk, and marble.
- calming — soothing; tranquillizing
- cambial — a layer of delicate meristematic tissue between the inner bark or phloem and the wood or xylem, which produces new phloem on the outside and new xylem on the inside in stems, roots, etc., originating all secondary growth in plants and forming the annual rings of wood.
8 letter words containing c, l, i, m, a
- aciculum — a bristlelike part; seta
- acromial — relating to the acromion
- alchemic — a form of chemistry and speculative philosophy practiced in the Middle Ages and the Renaissance and concerned principally with discovering methods for transmuting baser metals into gold and with finding a universal solvent and an elixir of life.
- alcimede — the mother of Jason.
- aleichem — Sholom, real name Solomon Rabinowitz. 1859–1916, US Jewish writer, born in Russia. His works include Tevye the Milkman, which was adapted for the stage musical Fiddler on the Roof
9 letter words containing c, l, i, m, a
- abimelech — a king of Gerar, who made a peace agreement with Abraham. Gen. 20, 21.
- acclaimed — publicly acknowledged as excellent
- acclimate — When you acclimate or are acclimated to a new situation, place, or climate, you become used to it.
- actualism — the doctrine that all reality is animate or in motion.
- adminicle — something contributing to prove a point without itself being complete proof
10 letter words containing c, l, i, m, a
11 letter words containing c, l, i, m, a
- academicals — traditional academic clothing; cap and gown
- acclamation — Acclamation is a noisy or enthusiastic expression of approval for someone or something.
- acclimation — The process of becoming, or the state of being, acclimated, or habituated to a new climate; acclimatization.
- acclimatise — Standard spelling of from=Non-Oxford British spelling.
- acclimatize — When you acclimatize or are acclimatized to a new situation, place, or climate, you become used to it.
12 letter words containing c, l, i, m, a
- academically — in relation to an academy
- accomplished — If someone is accomplished at something, they are very good at it.
- accomplisher — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accumulating — to gather or collect, often in gradual degrees; heap up: to accumulate wealth.
- accumulation — An accumulation of something is a large number of things which have been collected together or acquired over a period of time.
13 letter words containing c, l, i, m, a
- accidentalism — the state of being accidental
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
- acetazolamide — a drug which operates by blocking the production of hydrogen ions and hydrogen carbonate, used to treat various conditions including epilepsy and glaucoma
- achromatophil — Also, achromatophilic [ey-kruh-mat-uh-fil-ik, ak-ruh-, ey-kroh-muh-tuh-] /ˌeɪ krəˌmæt əˈfɪl ɪk, ˌæk rə-, eɪˌkroʊ mə tə-/ (Show IPA). having little or no affinity for stains.
- acrimoniously — caustic, stinging, or bitter in nature, speech, behavior, etc.: an acrimonious answer; an acrimonious dispute.
14 letter words containing c, l, i, m, a
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
- accumulatively — tending to accumulate or arising from accumulation; cumulative.
- aminoglycoside — of or relating to amino sugars in glycosidic linkage.
- anglo-american — of or relating to relations between England and the United States or their peoples
15 letter words containing c, l, i, m, a
- acclimatization — The act of acclimatizing; the process of inuring to a new climate, or the state of being so inured.
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
- aerodynamically — the branch of mechanics that deals with the motion of air and other gases and with the effects of such motion on bodies in the medium. Compare aerostatics (def 1).
- allotriomorphic — (of minerals) not having their own regular shape (as determined by their internal structure) but being shaped instead by adjacent minerals
- aluminosilicate — a silicate in which some of the silicon in the tetrahedral unit SiO4 has been replaced by aluminium
16 letter words containing c, l, i, m, a
- all-encompassing — all-embracing.
- aminocyclohexane — cyclohexylamine.
- anti-monarchical — of, like, or pertaining to a monarch or monarchy.
- asymptomatically — showing no evidence of disease.
- biocompatibility — the capability of coexistence with living tissues or organisms without causing harm: Artificial joint adhesives must have biocompatibility with bone and muscle.
17 letter words containing c, l, i, m, a
- acromioclavicular — (anatomy) Pertaining to both the acromion and the clavicle.
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- anglo-catholicism — the tradition or form of worship in the Anglican Church that emphasizes Catholicity, the apostolic succession, and the continuity of all churches within the communion with pre-Reformation Christianity as well as the importance of liturgy and ritual.
- anti-metaphysical — pertaining to or of the nature of metaphysics.
- anti-monopolistic — a person who has a monopoly.
18 letter words containing c, l, i, m, a
- anti-commercialism — the principles, practices, and spirit of commerce.
- anti-scholasticism — narrow adherence to traditional teachings, doctrines, or methods.
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
- carboxyhaemoglobin — haemoglobin coordinated with carbon monoxide, formed as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning. As carbon monoxide is bound in preference to oxygen, tissues are deprived of oxygen
- cholangiocarcinoma — (pathology) Cancer of the bile duct.
19 letter words containing c, l, i, m, a
- anarcho-syndicalism — syndicalism.
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
- cap-de-la-madeleine — a city in S Quebec, in E Canada, near Three Rivers, on the St. Lawrence.
- cathodoluminescence — luminescence caused by irradiation with electrons (cathode rays)
- chromoblastomycosis — Long-term fungal infection of the skin and subcutaneous tissue.
20 letter words containing c, l, i, m, a
21 letter words containing c, l, i, m, a
- hypercholesterolaemia — the condition of having a high concentration of cholesterol in the blood
22 letter words containing c, l, i, m, a
23 letter words containing c, l, i, m, a
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
- communist-international — an international organization (1919–43), founded in Moscow, uniting Communist groups of various countries and advocating the attainment of their ends by violent revolution. Also called Comintern, Communist International. Compare international (def 6).
- de-compartmentalization — to divide into categories or compartments.
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
24 letter words containing c, l, i, m, a
- diphenylaminechlorarsine — adamsite.
29 letter words containing c, l, i, m, a
32 letter words containing c, l, i, m, a
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with C, L, I, M, A. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 7449 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, L, I, M, A that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.