45-letter words containing c, i, r, u, m, a
- advanced data communications control protocol — (protocol) An ANSI standard bit-oriented data link control protocol.
- asynchronous communications interface adapter — (communications, hardware) (ACIA) A kind of integrated circuit that provides data formatting and control to EIA-232 serial interfaces.
- high performance computing and communications — (HPCC) High performance computing includes scientific workstations, supercomputer systems, high speed networks, special purpose and experimental systems, the new generation of large scale parallel systems, and application and systems software with all components well integrated and linked over a high speed network.
- information technology infrastructure library — (ITIL) A method of organising the system and network management departments of large organisations. ITIL defines the (work) processes involved and the interfaces between them.
- national aeronautics and space administration — the federal agency that institutes and administers the civilian programs of the U.S. government that deal with aeronautical research and the development of launch vehicles and spacecraft. Abbreviation: NASA.
- occupational safety and health administration — OSHA.
- organization of petroleum exporting countries — OPEC.
- organization of petroleum-exporting countries — an organization of countries whose exports include oil, formed in 1960 to stabilize and control the oil market. It currently has about a dozen members.
- platform independent graphical user interface — (PIGUI) The PIGUI FAQ.
- pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis — an obscure term ostensibly referring to a lung disease caused by silica dust, sometimes cited as one of the longest words in the English language.
On this page, we collect all 45-letter words with C-I-R-U-M-A. It’s easy to find right word with a certain length. It is the easiest way to find 45-letter word that contains in C-I-R-U-M-A to use in Scrabble or Crossword puzzles