Words containing c, i, r, u, m, a
6 letter words containing c, i, r, u, m, a
- murcia — a city in SE Spain.
7 letter words containing c, i, r, u, m, a
- cranium — Your cranium is the round part of your skull that contains your brain.
- cumarin — a fragrant crystalline substance, C 9 H 6 O 2 , obtained from the tonka bean, sweet clover, and certain other plants or prepared synthetically, used chiefly in soaps and perfumery.
- cumbria — (since 1974) a county of NW England comprising the former counties of Westmorland and Cumberland together with N Lancashire: includes the Lake District mountain area and surrounding coastal lowlands with the Pennine uplands in the extreme east. Administrative centre: Carlisle. Pop: 489 800 (2003 est). Area: 6810 sq km (2629 sq miles)
- fumaric — of or derived from fumaric acid.
- mauriac — François [frahn-swa] /frɑ̃ˈswa/ (Show IPA), 1885–1970, French novelist: Nobel prize 1952.
8 letter words containing c, i, r, u, m, a
- americus — a city in SW central Georgia.
- apurimac — a river in S Peru, rising in the Andes and flowing northwest into the Urubamba River. Length: about 885 km (550 miles)
- brachium — the arm, esp the upper part
- cibarium — Entomology. a food pouch in front of the mouth in certain insects.
- conarium — the pineal gland
9 letter words containing c, i, r, u, m, a
- amaurotic — partial or total loss of sight, especially in the absence of a gross lesion or injury.
- americium — a white metallic transuranic element artificially produced from plutonium. It is used as an alpha-particle source. Symbol: Am; atomic no: 95; half-life of most stable isotope, 243Am: 7.4 × 103 years; valency: 2,3,4,5, or 6; relative density: 13.67; melting pt: 1176°C; boiling pt: 2607°C (est)
- arcminute — unit of angular measurement, 1⁄60 of a degree
- autocrime — a crime involving a motor vehicle, esp the theft of a car
- bacterium — Bacterium is the singular of bacteria.
10 letter words containing c, i, r, u, m, a
11 letter words containing c, i, r, u, m, a
12 letter words containing c, i, r, u, m, a
- acoustimeter — a portable electronic device for measuring noise levels, especially those of traffic.
- acquirements — Plural form of acquirement.
- adminiculary — Adminicular.
- alphanumeric — (of a character set, code, or file of data) consisting of alphabetical and numerical symbols
- aminobutyric — (organic chemistry) Of or pertaining to any of several isomeric univalent radicals in which a hydrogen atom of a butyric radical is replaced by an amino group.
13 letter words containing c, i, r, u, m, a
- acaridomatium — a place on a plant leaf suitable for mites to live
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
- acrimoniously — caustic, stinging, or bitter in nature, speech, behavior, etc.: an acrimonious answer; an acrimonious dispute.
- actinouranium — the isotope of uranium that has a mass number of 235
- agrobacterium — A soil bacterium, of the genus Agrobacterium, which can fix nitrogen, and causes the formation of crown galls in plants.
14 letter words containing c, i, r, u, m, a
- alphanumerical — alphanumeric; characterized by having letters and numerals
- anticommutator — (mathematics) A function of two elements A and B, defined as AB + BA.
- archebacterium — (biology) alternative spelling of archaebacterium.
- archipterygium — (anatomy) A primitive fin, like that of Ceratodus.
- arthroconidium — A kind of asexual fungal spore, typically produced by segmentation of pre-existing fungal hyphae.
15 letter words containing c, i, r, u, m, a
- acrimoniousness — The quality of being resentful or cynical.
- amaryllidaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Amaryllidaceae, a family of widely cultivated flowering plants having bulbs and including the amaryllis, snowdrop, narcissus, and daffodil
- andromonoecious — (of a plant species) having hermaphrodite and male flowers on the same plant
- archaebacterium — Any primitive bacteria-like organism in the kingdom Archaea.
- armour-piercing — capable of penetrating armour plate
16 letter words containing c, i, r, u, m, a
- alphanumerically — In an alphanumeric manner; using alphanumeric characters.
- anti-consumerism — a modern movement for the protection of the consumer against useless, inferior, or dangerous products, misleading advertising, unfair pricing, etc.
- aromatherapeutic — Of or pertaining to aromatherapy.
- bronchopneumonia — inflammation of the lungs, originating in the bronchioles
- chemoautotrophic — producing organic matter by the use of energy obtained by oxidation of certain chemicals with carbon dioxide as the carbon source
17 letter words containing c, i, r, u, m, a
- acromioclavicular — (anatomy) Pertaining to both the acromion and the clavicle.
- biopharmaceutical — of or relating to drugs produced using biotechnology
- chemotherapeutics — chemotherapy.
- circumlocutionary — a roundabout or indirect way of speaking; the use of more words than necessary to express an idea.
- circumstantiality — the quality of being circumstantial
18 letter words containing c, i, r, u, m, a
- adenocarcinomatous — Of or pertaining to adenocarcinomas.
- circumnavigational — Relating to circumnavigation.
- counterculturalism — The counterculture movement or lifestyle.
- counterprogramming — the practice of scheduling a program opposite another program, esp. a popular one, that appeals to a different kind of audience, as in placing a romantic film directed at women opposite a sports program mainly watched by men
- counterreformation — a reform movement to oppose a previous one
19 letter words containing c, i, r, u, m, a
- champigny-sur-marne — a suburb of Paris, on the River Marne. Pop: 75 556 (2006)
- chemolithoautotroph — (biology) A chemoautotroph or lithoautotroph.
- counter-programming — to schedule (a broadcast on radio or television) to compete with one on another station.
- counter-reformation — the reform movement of the Roman Catholic Church in the 16th and early 17th centuries considered as a reaction to the Protestant Reformation
- cultural-relativism — a concept that cultural norms and values derive their meaning within a specific social context. Also called cultural relativism. Compare ethnocentrism (def 2).
20 letter words containing c, i, r, u, m, a
- chemolithoautotrophs — Plural form of chemolithoautotroph.
- chemotherapeutically — By means of chemotherapy.
- counterdemonstration — a demonstration that is held in reaction to another demonstration
- material-equivalence — the state or fact of being equivalent; equality in value, force, significance, etc.
- microminiaturization — extreme miniaturization, especially of electronic equipment, with extensive use of integrated circuits.
21 letter words containing c, i, r, u, m, a
- comfortably-furnished — containing comfortable furniture
- counterdemonstrations — Plural form of counterdemonstration.
- mucopolysaccharidoses — Plural form of mucopolysaccharidosis.
- mucopolysaccharidosis — Any of a group of metabolic disorders caused by the absence or malfunction of lysosomal enzymes needed to break down glycosaminoglycans.
- tetrabromofluorescein — eosin (def 1).
22 letter words containing c, i, r, u, m, a
23 letter words containing c, i, r, u, m, a
- communist-international — an international organization (1919–43), founded in Moscow, uniting Communist groups of various countries and advocating the attainment of their ends by violent revolution. Also called Comintern, Communist International. Compare international (def 6).
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
- micropachycephalosaurus — A very small pachycephalosaurid, ornithischian dinosaur of the genus Micropachycephalosaurus.
- stream-of-consciousness — of, relating to, or characterized by a manner of writing in which a character's thoughts or perceptions are presented as occurring in random form, without regard for logical sequences, syntactic structure, distinctions between various levels of reality, or the like: a stream-of-consciousness novel; a stream-of-consciousness technique.
25 letter words containing c, i, r, u, m, a
- marcus-valerius-martialis — (Marcus Valerius Martialis) a.d. 43?–104? Roman epigrammatist, born in Spain.
26 letter words containing c, i, r, u, m, a
- ethylmercurithiosalicylate — (organic compound) A salt or ester of ethylmercurithiosalicylic acid.
28 letter words containing c, i, r, u, m, a
- apple-touch-icon-precomposed — (programming) An alternative form of apple-touch-icon that is not subject to automatic modification (rounding, drop-shadow, reflective shine) as applied by iOS versions prior to iOS 7. A web page specifies a pre-composed icon by including an element in the like:
32 letter words containing c, i, r, u, m, a
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
34 letter words containing c, i, r, u, m, a
- supreme-court-of-the-united-states — Supreme Court of the United States.
45 letter words containing c, i, r, u, m, a
- pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis — an obscure term ostensibly referring to a lung disease caused by silica dust, sometimes cited as one of the longest words in the English language.
On this page, we collect all words with C, I, R, U, M, A. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2872 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, I, R, U, M, A that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.