Words containing c, i
4 letter words containing c, i
- acai — berry
- acgi — Associate of the City and Guilds Institute
- acid — An acid is a chemical substance, usually a liquid, which contains hydrogen and can react with other substances to form salts. Some acids burn or dissolve other substances that they come into contact with.
- acii — Associate of the Chartered Insurance Institute
- acis — a Sicilian shepherd and the lover of the nymph Galatea. In jealousy, Polyphemus crushed him with a huge rock, and his blood was turned by Galatea into a river
5 letter words containing c, i
- abaci — a device for making arithmetic calculations, consisting of a frame set with rods on which balls or beads are moved.
- acari — plural of acarus.
- acidy — of the nature of or resembling acid; sharp; sour: an acidy taste.
- acini — Botany. one of the small drupelets or berries of an aggregate, baccate fruit, as the blackberry.
- acmic — the highest point; summit; peak: The empire was at the acme of its power.
6 letter words containing c, i
- abulic — a symptom of mental disorder involving impairment or loss of volition.
- acacia — An acacia or an acacia tree is a tree which grows in warm countries and which usually has small yellow or white flowers.
- acadia — the Atlantic Provinces of Canada
- acarid — any of the small arachnids of the order Acarina (or Acari), which includes the ticks and mites
- accius — Lucius, c170–c90 b.c, Roman poet and prose writer.
7 letter words containing c, i
8 letter words containing c, i
9 letter words containing c, i
- aaronical — Aaronic.
- abaciscus — Architecture. a small abacus.
- abactinal — (of organisms showing radial symmetry) situated away from or opposite to the mouth; aboral
- abdicable — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- abdicator — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
10 letter words containing c, i
- abacterial — not caused by or characterized by the presence of bacteria
- abdication — the act or state of abdicating; renunciation.
- abdicative — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- abjunction — the act of cutting off part of a mycelium or spore by forming a septum
- aborticide — the killing of an unborn fetus
11 letter words containing c, i
- abecedarian — a person who is learning the alphabet or the rudiments of a subject
- abecedarium — a primer, especially for teaching the alphabet.
- abercrombie — Sir (Leslie) Patrick. 1879–1957, British town planner and architect, best known for The County of London Plan (1943) and The Greater London Plan (1944)
- aberrancies — departing from the right, normal, or usual course.
- abiological — not involving living organisms
12 letter words containing c, i
- absolutistic — relating to absolutism or absolutists
- academically — in relation to an academy
- acceleration — The acceleration of a process or change is the fact that it is getting faster and faster.
- accelerative — of, causing, or increasing acceleration
- accentuating — to give emphasis or prominence to.
13 letter words containing c, i
- abortifacient — causing abortion
- abyssopelagic — referring to or occurring in the region of deep water above the floor of the ocean
- acatamathesia — the inability to understand what the senses detect, in particular conversation
- acceptability — capable or worthy of being accepted.
- acceptingness — the state or quality of being accepting
14 letter words containing c, i
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- abstractionism — the theory and practice of the abstract, esp of abstract art
- abstractionist — a person who produces abstract works of art.
- acanthocytosis — a condition characterized by large numbers of acanthocytes in the blood.
- accident-prone — tending to have more accidents or mishaps than the average person.
15 letter words containing c, i
- accelerationist — a person, especially an economist, who advocates or promotes the acceleration principle.
- accessorization — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
- acclimatization — The act of acclimatizing; the process of inuring to a new climate, or the state of being so inured.
- acetophenetidin — phenacetin
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
16 letter words containing c, i
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- accommodationist — a person who seeks to promote adaptation to or compromise with an opposing point of view
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- acculturationist — a person who studies the process of acculturation.
17 letter words containing c, i
- acoustoelectronic — denoting a device in which electronic signals are converted into acoustic waves, esp in delay lines, etc
- acromioclavicular — (anatomy) Pertaining to both the acromion and the clavicle.
- aerobic-exercises — Also called aerobic exercises. (used with a plural verb) any of various sustained exercises, as jogging, rowing, swimming, or cycling, that stimulate and strengthen the heart and lungs, thereby improving the body's utilization of oxygen.
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
18 letter words containing c, i
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
19 letter words containing c, i
20 letter words containing c, i
21 letter words containing c, i
- aleksandr-nikolaevich — Alexander (Aleksandr Nikolaevich) 1899–1977, Russian pianist and composer, in the U.S.
On this page, we collect all words with C, I. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 70365 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, I that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.