Words containing c, h, o, u, g
5 letter words containing c, h, o, u, g
- cough — When you cough, you force air out of your throat with a sudden, harsh noise. You often cough when you are ill, or when you are nervous or want to attract someone's attention.
6 letter words containing c, h, o, u, g
- chough — a large black passerine bird, Pyrrhocorax pyrrhocorax, of parts of Europe, Asia, and Africa, with a long downward-curving red bill: family Corvidae (crows)
- clough — a gorge or narrow ravine
- coughs — Plural form of cough.
- cought — Misspelling of caught.
- gaucho — a native cowboy of the South American pampas, usually of mixed Spanish and Indian ancestry.
7 letter words containing c, h, o, u, g
8 letter words containing c, h, o, u, g
- choragus — the leader of a chorus
- choregus — the producer or financier of a dramatist's works in Ancient Greece
- chousing — Present participle of chouse.
- chughole — chuckhole.
- couching — a method of embroidery in which the thread is caught down at intervals by another thread passed through the material from beneath
9 letter words containing c, h, o, u, g
- avouching — Present participle of avouch.
- changchou — Changzhou
- changzhou — a city in E China, in S Jiangsu province, on the Grand Canal: also known as Wutsin until 1949, when the 7th-century name was officially readopted. Pop: 2 085 500 (2004 est)
- chargeous — (obsolete) burdensome.
- cherbourg — a port in NW France, on the English Channel. Pop: 25 370 (1999)
10 letter words containing c, h, o, u, g
- chirurgeon — surgeon
- chirurgion — Alternative form of chirurgeon; archaic spelling of surgeon.
- chiungchou — Qiongzhou.
- cholagogue — a drug or other substance that promotes the flow of bile from the gall bladder into the duodenum
- chuckwagon — A wagon equipped with food and cooking utensils, as on a ranch or in a lumber camp.
11 letter words containing c, h, o, u, g
- archegonium — a female sex organ, occurring in mosses, spore-bearing vascular plants, and gymnosperms, that produces a single egg cell in its swollen base
- autochanger — a device in a record player or CD player that enables a small stack of records or CDs to be dropped automatically onto the turntable or player tray one at a time and played separately
- autographic — of, for, or like an autograph or autographs
- cardophagus — a donkey
- changeround — the process of changing position
12 letter words containing c, h, o, u, g
13 letter words containing c, h, o, u, g
14 letter words containing c, h, o, u, g
- autobiographic — marked by or dealing with one's own experiences or life history; of or in the manner of an autobiography: autobiographical material; an autobiographical novel.
- autocoprophagy — the consumption of one's own faeces
- charlottenburg — a district of Berlin (of West Berlin until 1990), formerly an independent city. Pop: 315 473 (2005 est)
- clearing-house — a place or institution where mutual claims and accounts are settled, as between banks.
- clearinghouses — Plural form of clearinghouse.
15 letter words containing c, h, o, u, g
- aegyptopithecus — a genus of extinct anthropoid ape of the Oligocene Period known from remains found in Egypt.
- bacteriophagous — Pertaining to the predation and consumption of bacterium.
- branchiostegous — branchiostegal.
- countercharging — Present participle of countercharge.
- countercharming — Present participle of countercharm.
16 letter words containing c, h, o, u, g
- autobiographical — An autobiographical piece of writing relates to events in the life of the person who has written it.
- autoethnographic — Using ethnographic techniques to describe one's own life, or events in which one is a participant.
- autoradiographic — Of or pertaining to an autoradiograph, a radiographic image produced by the decay of a radioactive substance.
- counter-checking — a check that opposes or restrains.
- counterchallenge — A challenge made in response to another challenge.
17 letter words containing c, h, o, u, g
- buttock-clenching — making one tighten the buttocks through extreme fear or embarrassment
- contradistinguish — to differentiate by means of contrasting or opposing qualities
- counterchallenges — Plural form of counterchallenge.
- ethnomusicologist — A researcher in the field of ethnomusicology.
- medicochirurgical — pertaining to medicine and surgery.
18 letter words containing c, h, o, u, g
- autobiographically — In a autobiographical manner.
- ethnomusicological — Relating to or pertaining to ethnomusicology.
- immunohistological — the microscopic study of tissues with the aid of antibodies that bind to tissue components and reveal their presence.
- immunopharmacology — the branch of pharmacology concerned with the immune system
- neurophysiological — the branch of physiology dealing with the functions of the nervous system.
19 letter words containing c, h, o, u, g
- contradistinguished — Simple past tense and past participle of contradistinguish.
- contradistinguishes — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of contradistinguish.
- neuropathologically — In a neuropathologic way.
- noughts-and-crosses — tick-tack-toe (def 1).
- pneumoencephalogram — an encephalogram made after the replacement of the cerebrospinal fluid by air or gas, rarely used since the development of the CAT scanner.
20 letter words containing c, h, o, u, g
- contradistinguishing — Present participle of contradistinguish.
- neurophysiologically — In terms of, or with regard to, neurophysiology.
- neuropsychologically — In terms of or by means of neuropsychology.
- pseudo-psychological — of or relating to psychology.
- semiautobiographical — pertaining to or being a fictionalized account of an author's own life.
21 letter words containing c, h, o, u, g
26 letter words containing c, h, o, u, g
- esophagogastroduodenoscopy — (medicine) upper gastrointestinal endoscopy.
- organophosphorus-compounds — Biochemistry. any of a variety of organic compounds that contain phosphorus and often have intense neurotoxic activity: originally developed as nerve gases, now widely used as insecticides and fire retardants.
32 letter words containing c, h, o, u, g
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with C, H, O, U, G. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1187 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, H, O, U, G that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.