Words containing c, h, o, r, e, g
7 letter words containing c, h, o, r, e, g
- cougher — A person who coughs.
8 letter words containing c, h, o, r, e, g
9 letter words containing c, h, o, r, e, g
10 letter words containing c, h, o, r, e, g
11 letter words containing c, h, o, r, e, g
- archaeology — Archaeology is the study of the societies and peoples of the past by examining the remains of their buildings, tools, and other objects.
- archegonial — relating to an archegonium
- archegonium — a female sex organ, occurring in mosses, spore-bearing vascular plants, and gymnosperms, that produces a single egg cell in its swollen base
- archeologic — (American spelling) alternative spelling of archaeologic.
- archipelago — An archipelago is a group of islands, especially small islands.
12 letter words containing c, h, o, r, e, g
13 letter words containing c, h, o, r, e, g
- accelerograph — an accelerometer containing a pendulum device for measuring and recording ground motions produced by earthquakes.
- agrochemicals — Plural form of agrochemical.
- anthropogenic — relating to anthropogenesis
- archaelogical — Nonstandard spelling of archaeological.
- archaeologian — (archaic) An archaeologist.
14 letter words containing c, h, o, r, e, g
- agrotechnician — a specialist in the science and technology of agriculture, farm production, or the like.
- agrotechnology — the technology of agriculture, as the methods or machinery needed for efficient production.
- archaeological — of or relating to archaeology.
- archaeologists — Plural form of archaeologist.
- archaeozoology — the analysis and interpretation of animal remains found at archaeological sites
15 letter words containing c, h, o, r, e, g
- anticholinergic — blocking nerve impulses through the parasympathetic nerves
- antihemorrhagic — That stops or reduces hemorrhage.
- archeologically — In a archeological manner or fashion.
- bacteriophagous — Pertaining to the predation and consumption of bacterium.
- biogeochemistry — the science of biological, chemical, and geological aspects of the environment
16 letter words containing c, h, o, r, e, g
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- anticholinergics — Plural form of anticholinergic.
- archaeologically — In an archaeological manner.
- archaeomagnetism — an archaeological technique for dating certain clay objects by measuring the extent to which they have been magnetized by the earth's magnetic field
- astroarchaeology — archaeoastronomy.
17 letter words containing c, h, o, r, e, g
- acanthopterygians — Plural form of acanthopterygian.
- anthropogenically — In an anthropogenic way.
- carboxyhemoglobin — a compound formed in the blood when carbon monoxide occupies the positions on the hemoglobin molecule normally taken by oxygen, resulting in cellular oxygen starvation
- characterological — of or relating to character or the study of character
- choreographically — As if choreographed.
18 letter words containing c, h, o, r, e, g
- carboxyhaemoglobin — haemoglobin coordinated with carbon monoxide, formed as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning. As carbon monoxide is bound in preference to oxygen, tissues are deprived of oxygen
- chromolithographer — One engaged in chromolithography.
- dendrochronologist — One who carries out dendrochronology.
- diphosphoglycerate — an ester of phosphoric acid and glyceric acid that occurs in the blood and that promotes the release of hemoglobin-bound oxygen.
- echoencephalograph — a device that employs reflected ultrasonic waves to examine the position of brain structures.
19 letter words containing c, h, o, r, e, g
- angels-on-horseback — a savoury of oysters wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- cinematographically — a motion-picture projector.
- contradistinguished — Simple past tense and past participle of contradistinguish.
- contradistinguishes — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of contradistinguish.
- dendrochronological — Pertaining to dendrochronology.
20 letter words containing c, h, o, r, e, g
- electrocardiographic — Of or pertaining to an electrocardiogram (ECG) or electrocardiograph.
- electroencephalogram — A test or record of brain activity produced by electroencephalography.
- electrophysiological — Of or pertaining to electrophysiology.
- magnetoencephalogram — a record of the magnetic field of the brain. Abbreviation: MEG.
- magnetohydrodynamics — the branch of physics that deals with the motion of electrically conductive fluids, especially plasmas, in magnetic fields. Abbreviation: MHD.
21 letter words containing c, h, o, r, e, g
- dendrochronologically — By the use of, or with reference to dendrochronology.
- electrochromatography — chromatography effected by the influence of an applied electric field
- electroencephalograms — Plural form of electroencephalogram.
- electroencephalograph — A machine used for electroencephalography.
- electromyographically — By means of, or in terms of, electromyography.
22 letter words containing c, h, o, r, e, g
- electroencephalographs — Plural form of electroencephalograph.
- electroencephalography — The measurement of electrical activity in different parts of the brain and the recording of such activity as a visual trace (on paper or on an oscilloscope screen).
- electrophysiologically — In an electrophysiological way.
23 letter words containing c, h, o, r, e, g
- electroencephalographer — A specialist in electroencephalography.
- electroencephalographic — Of or pertaining to electroencephalography or electroencephalographs.
- electrophotographically — In an electrophotographic manner; by means of electrophotography.
- magneto-encephalography — a record of the magnetic field of the brain. Abbreviation: MEG.
- magnetohydrodynamically — In a magnetohydrodynamic way.
24 letter words containing c, h, o, r, e, g
26 letter words containing c, h, o, r, e, g
- esophagogastroduodenoscopy — (medicine) upper gastrointestinal endoscopy.
27 letter words containing c, h, o, r, e, g
- electroencephalographically — In an electroencephalographic way.
32 letter words containing c, h, o, r, e, g
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with C, H, O, R, E, G. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1967 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, H, O, R, E, G that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.