6-letter words containing c, h, o, l, i
- -holic — indicating a person having an abnormal desire for or dependence on
- chibol — a spring onion
- chilo- — lip
- chiloé — island off SC Chile: 3,241 sq mi (8,394 sq km); pop. 68,000
- chilon — flourished 556 b.c, Greek sage and ephor at Sparta.
- cholic — Of or pertaining to bile.
- cholis — Plural form of choli.
- holmic — of or containing the element holmium.
- lochia — the liquid discharge from the uterus after childbirth.
- michol — Michal.
- orchil — a violet coloring matter obtained from certain lichens, chiefly species of Roccella.
- orlich — Francisco J [frahn-sees-kaw] /frɑnˈsis kɔ/ (Show IPA), 1906–69, Costa Rican engineer and statesman: president 1962–66.
On this page, we collect all 6-letter words with C-H-O-L-I. It’s easy to find right word with a certain length. It is the easiest way to find 6-letter word that contains in C-H-O-L-I to use in Scrabble or Crossword puzzles