13-letter words containing c, h, o, k, f, u
- blue rockfish — a bluish-black rockfish, Sebastodes mystinus, inhabiting Pacific coastal waters of North America.
- feature shock — (jargon) (From Alvin Toffler's "Future Shock") A user's confusion when confronted with a package that has too many features and poor introductory material.
- fork luncheon — déjeuner à la fourchette.
- gulf of kutch — an inlet of the Arabian Sea in India. Length: about 159 kilometres (99 miles)
- motherfucking — a mean, despicable, or vicious person.
- rann of kutch — an extensive salt waste in W central India, and S Pakistan: consists of the Great Rann in the north and the Little Rann in the southeast; seasonal alternation between marsh and desert; some saltworks. In 1968 an international tribunal awarded about 10 per cent of the border area to Pakistan. Area: 23 000 sq km (9000 sq miles)
- self-checkout — A self-checkout is a checkout where customers scan, pack and pay for their goods in a store without being served by a sales associate.
- suffolk punch — a breed of draught horse with a chestnut coat and short legs
- think much of — to have a high opinion of
On this page, we collect all 13-letter words with C-H-O-K-F-U. It’s easy to find right word with a certain length. It is the easiest way to find 13-letter word that contains in C-H-O-K-F-U to use in Scrabble or Crossword puzzles