Words containing c, h, o, k, e, s
6 letter words containing c, h, o, k, e, s
- chokes — the act or sound of choking.
7 letter words containing c, h, o, k, e, s
8 letter words containing c, h, o, k, e, s
9 letter words containing c, h, o, k, e, s
- backhouse — an outdoor privy; outhouse
- backshore — the area of a beach above the usual high tide mark
- cakeholes — Plural form of cakehole.
- checkouts — Plural form of checkout.
- cherokees — a member of an important tribe of North American Indians whose first known center was in the southern Alleghenies and who presently live in North Carolina and Oklahoma.
10 letter words containing c, h, o, k, e, s
- aftershock — Aftershocks are smaller earthquakes which occur after a large earthquake.
- ahorseback — on horseback
- artichokes — Plural form of artichoke.
- blockhouse — (formerly) a wooden fortification with ports or loopholes for defensive fire, observation, etc
- brockhouse — Bertram Neville, 1918–2003, Canadian physicist: Nobel Prize 1994.
11 letter words containing c, h, o, k, e, s
- aftershocks — Plural form of aftershock.
- chain-smoke — Someone who chain-smokes smokes cigarettes or cigars continuously.
- chalkstones — Plural form of chalkstone.
- checkerspot — any of several butterflies of the genus Melitaea, having black wings with yellowish-brown, checkerlike markings.
- checkpoints — Plural form of checkpoint.
12 letter words containing c, h, o, k, e, s
- chain-smoker — A chain-smoker is a person who chain-smokes.
- chemokinesis — the random movement of cells, such as leucocytes, stimulated by substances in their environment
- chokeberries — Plural form of chokeberry.
- cockleshells — Plural form of cockleshell.
- crosschecked — Simple past tense and past participle of crosscheck.
13 letter words containing c, h, o, k, e, s
- checkerblooms — Plural form of checkerbloom.
- chokecherries — Plural form of chokecherry.
- choker-setter — (in logging) a worker whose job is to fasten a choker to logs.
- chronokinesis — (science fiction) The ability to manipulate time relevant to oneself.
- clothesbasket — a basket for holding and carrying laundry.
14 letter words containing c, h, o, k, e, s
- brecknockshire — a historic county in S Wales, now part of Powys, Gwent, and Mid Glamorgan.
- coffee-klatsch — to gather for a coffee klatsch.
- czechoslovakia — a former republic in central Europe: formed after the defeat of Austria-Hungary (1918) as a nation of Czechs in Bohemia and Moravia and Slovaks in Slovakia; occupied by Germany from 1939 until its liberation by the Soviet Union in 1945; became a people's republic under the Communists in 1948; invaded by Warsaw Pact troops in 1968, ending Dubček's attempt to liberalize communism; in 1989 popular unrest led to the resignation of the politburo and the formation of a non-Communist government. It consisted of two federal republics, the Czech Republic and Slovakia, which separated in 1993
- electroshocked — Simple past tense and past participle of electroshock.
- horrorstricken — Alternative spelling of horror-stricken.
15 letter words containing c, h, o, k, e, s
- blagoveshchensk — a city and port in E Russia, in Siberia on the Amur River. Pop: 222 000 (2005 est)
- bullock's-heart — the large, edible fruit of a tropical American tree, Annona reticulata.
- cholecystokinin — a hormone secreted by duodenal cells that stimulates the contraction of the gall bladder and secretion of pancreatic enzymes
- chondroskeleton — the cartilaginous part of the skeleton of vertebrates
- culture-shocked — a state of bewilderment and distress experienced by an individual who is suddenly exposed to a new, strange, or foreign social and cultural environment.
16 letter words containing c, h, o, k, e, s
- adiadochokinesia — the inability to perform rapidly alternating muscular movements, as flexion and extension.
- adiadochokinesis — the inability to perform rapidly alternating muscular movements, as flexion and extension.
- keratoacanthomas — Plural form of keratoacanthoma.
- modersohn-becker — Paula [pou-lah] /ˈpaʊ lɑ/ (Show IPA), 1876–1907, German painter.
- pharmacokinetics — the branch of pharmacology that studies the fate of pharmacological substances in the body, as their absorption, distribution, metabolism, and elimination.
18 letter words containing c, h, o, k, e, s
- heteroskedasticity — Alternative spelling of heteroscedasticity.
19 letter words containing c, h, o, k, e, s
- angels-on-horseback — a savoury of oysters wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- devils-on-horseback — a savoury of prunes wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- phakoemulsification — the removal of a cataract by first liquefying the affected lens with ultrasonic vibrations and then extracting it by suction.
21 letter words containing c, h, o, k, e, s
- aleksandr-nikolaevich — Alexander (Aleksandr Nikolaevich) 1899–1977, Russian pianist and composer, in the U.S.
25 letter words containing c, h, o, k, e, s
- petropavlovsk-kamchatskiy — seaport in E Asian Russia, on Kamchatka Peninsula: pop. 210,000
On this page, we collect all words with C, H, O, K, E, S. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 817 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, H, O, K, E, S that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.