Words containing c, h, o, k, e, p
9 letter words containing c, h, o, k, e, p
10 letter words containing c, h, o, k, e, p
- archipenko — Aleksandr Porfiryevich (alɪkˈsandr parˈfirjɪvitʃ). 1887– 1964, Russian sculptor and painter, in the US after 1923, whose work is characterized by economy of form
- checkpoint — A checkpoint is a place where traffic is stopped so that it can be checked.
- cheekpouch — (in animals such as the chipmunk) a dilatation of the cheek forming a bag
- chickenpox — Chickenpox is a disease which gives you a high temperature and red spots that itch.
- chokepoint — a place of greatest congestion and often hazard; bottleneck.
11 letter words containing c, h, o, k, e, p
- checkerspot — any of several butterflies of the genus Melitaea, having black wings with yellowish-brown, checkerlike markings.
- checkpoints — Plural form of checkpoint.
- chokepoints — Plural form of chokepoint.
- donkeypunch — Alternative form of donkey punch.
- heckelphone — A woodwind instrument resembling a large oboe, with a range about an octave lower.
12 letter words containing c, h, o, k, e, p
- changepocket — a small pocket or compartment for holding coins.
- epoch-making — An epoch-making change or declaration is considered to be extremely important because it is likely to have a significant effect on a particular period of time.
- heckelphones — Plural form of heckelphone.
- packinghouse — a building where foodstuffs are packed
- pork-chopper — a labor official put on the union payroll as a reward for past loyalty or services.
13 letter words containing c, h, o, k, e, p
- alpha-blocker — any of a class of drugs that prevent the stimulation of alpha adrenoceptors, a type of receptor in the sympathetic nervous system, by adrenaline and noradrenaline and that therefore cause widening of blood vessels: used in the treatment of high blood pressure and prostatic hyperplasia
- checkpointing — Present participle of checkpoint.
- psychokinesis — the purported ability to move or deform inanimate objects, as metal spoons, through mental processes.
14 letter words containing c, h, o, k, e, p
- hyperkeratotic — Pathology. proliferation of the cells of the cornea. a thickening of the horny layer of the skin.
- keratinophilic — (of a plant such as a fungus) growing on keratinous substances such as hair, hooves, nails, etc
- omphaloskeptic — One who contemplates or meditates upon one's navel; one who engages in omphaloscopy.
- paddock-basher — a vehicle suited to driving on rough terrain
- poikilothermic — cold-blooded (def 1 .) (opposed to homoiothermal).
15 letter words containing c, h, o, k, e, p
- durchkomponiert — having a different tune for each section rather than having repeated melodies
- leukodystrophic — Of or pertaining to leukodystrophy.
- phenakistoscope — an early form of a zoetrope in which figures are depicted in different poses around the edge of a disc. When the disc is spun, and the figures observed through the apertures around the edge of the disc, they appear to be moving
- phenylketonuric — an inherited disease due to faulty metabolism of phenylalanine, characterized by phenylketones in the urine and usually first noted by signs of mental retardation in infancy.
- pick-and-shovel — marked by drudgery; laborious: the pick-and-shovel work necessary to get a political campaign underway.
16 letter words containing c, h, o, k, e, p
18 letter words containing c, h, o, k, e, p
- the-cocktail-party — a play in verse (1950) by T. S. Eliot.
19 letter words containing c, h, o, k, e, p
20 letter words containing c, h, o, k, e, p
- back-of-the-envelope — (of a plan, calculation, etc) composed or performed quickly and without detailed analysis or research
25 letter words containing c, h, o, k, e, p
- petropavlovsk-kamchatskiy — seaport in E Asian Russia, on Kamchatka Peninsula: pop. 210,000
On this page, we collect all words with C, H, O, K, E, P. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 349 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, H, O, K, E, P that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.