Words containing c, h, o, k
4 letter words containing c, h, o, k
5 letter words containing c, h, o, k
- choak — Obsolete form of choke.
- chock — a block or wedge of wood used to prevent the sliding or rolling of a heavy object
- choke — When you choke or when something chokes you, you cannot breathe properly or get enough air into your lungs.
- choko — the cucumber-like fruit of a tropical American cucurbitaceous vine, Sechium edule: eaten as a vegetable in the Caribbean, Australia, and New Zealand
- choky — involving, caused by, or causing choking
6 letter words containing c, h, o, k
- chocks — Plural form of chock.
- choked — If you say something in a choked voice or if your voice is choked with emotion, your voice does not have its full sound, because you are upset or frightened.
- choker — A choker is a necklace or band of material that fits very closely round a woman's neck.
- chokes — the act or sound of choking.
- chokey — (dated, British) prison.
7 letter words containing c, h, o, k
- backhoe — A backhoe is a large vehicle which is used for moving large amounts of earth.
- boychik — (esp in Jewish usage) a term of endearment for a boy or young man
- cahokia — a city in SW Illinois.
- chabouk — a long horse-whip, also used for inflicting punishment
- chekhov — Anton Pavlovich (anˈtɔn ˈpavləvitʃ). 1860–1904, Russian dramatist and short-story writer. His plays include The Seagull (1896), Uncle Vanya (1900), The Three Sisters (1901), and The Cherry Orchard (1904)
8 letter words containing c, h, o, k
9 letter words containing c, h, o, k
- antishock — designed to reduce the force of impact
- artichoke — Artichokes or globe artichokes are round green vegetables that have fleshy leaves arranged like the petals of a flower.
- backcloth — A backcloth is a large piece of cloth, often with scenery or buildings painted on it, that is hung at the back of a stage while a play is being performed.
- backhouse — an outdoor privy; outhouse
- backshore — the area of a beach above the usual high tide mark
10 letter words containing c, h, o, k
- ad-hockery — reliance on temporary solutions rather than on consistent, long-term plans.
- aftershock — Aftershocks are smaller earthquakes which occur after a large earthquake.
- ahorseback — on horseback
- antishocks — antishock
- archipenko — Aleksandr Porfiryevich (alɪkˈsandr parˈfirjɪvitʃ). 1887– 1964, Russian sculptor and painter, in the US after 1923, whose work is characterized by economy of form
11 letter words containing c, h, o, k
- aftershocks — Plural form of aftershock.
- archdukedom — the territory ruled by an archduke or archduchess
- breechblock — a metal block in breech-loading firearms that is withdrawn to insert the cartridge and replaced to close the breech before firing
- chain-smoke — Someone who chain-smokes smokes cigarettes or cigars continuously.
- chalkboards — Plural form of chalkboard.
12 letter words containing c, h, o, k
- autorickshaw — (in India) a light three-wheeled vehicle driven by a motorcycle engine
- broken-check — a check pattern in which the rectangular shapes are slightly irregular.
- chain-smoker — A chain-smoker is a person who chain-smokes.
- changchiakou — Zhangjiakou
- changepocket — a small pocket or compartment for holding coins.
13 letter words containing c, h, o, k
- alpha-blocker — any of a class of drugs that prevent the stimulation of alpha adrenoceptors, a type of receptor in the sympathetic nervous system, by adrenaline and noradrenaline and that therefore cause widening of blood vessels: used in the treatment of high blood pressure and prostatic hyperplasia
- autorickshaws — Plural form of autorickshaw.
- chameleonlike — any of numerous Old World lizards of the family Chamaeleontidae, characterized by the ability to change the color of their skin, very slow locomotion, and a projectile tongue.
- changchiak'ou — Zhangjiakou.
- checkerblooms — Plural form of checkerbloom.
14 letter words containing c, h, o, k
- back-and-forth — backward and forward; side to side; to and fro: a back-and-forth shuttling of buses to the stadium; the back-and-forth movement of a clock's pendulum.
- brachypinakoid — the side parallel to the shorter horizontal axis in a crystal
- brecknockshire — a historic county in S Wales, now part of Powys, Gwent, and Mid Glamorgan.
- clock-watching — the act of checking the time in anticipation of a break or the end of the working day
- coffee-klatsch — to gather for a coffee klatsch.
15 letter words containing c, h, o, k
- blagoveshchensk — a city and port in E Russia, in Siberia on the Amur River. Pop: 222 000 (2005 est)
- bullock's-heart — the large, edible fruit of a tropical American tree, Annona reticulata.
- cholecystokinin — a hormone secreted by duodenal cells that stimulates the contraction of the gall bladder and secretion of pancreatic enzymes
- chondroskeleton — the cartilaginous part of the skeleton of vertebrates
- counterchecking — Present participle of countercheck.
16 letter words containing c, h, o, k
- adiadochokinesia — the inability to perform rapidly alternating muscular movements, as flexion and extension.
- adiadochokinesis — the inability to perform rapidly alternating muscular movements, as flexion and extension.
- around-the-clock — all day and all night
- carpatho-ukraine — a region in W Ukraine: ceded by Czechoslovakia in 1945.
- cock-of-the-rock — either of two tropical South American birds, Rupicola rupicola or R. peruviana, having an erectile crest and (in the male) a brilliant red or orange plumage: family Cotingidae (cotingas)
17 letter words containing c, h, o, k
18 letter words containing c, h, o, k
- chuck-will's-widow — a large North American nightjar, Caprimulgus carolinensis, similar to the whippoorwill
- heteroskedasticity — Alternative spelling of heteroscedasticity.
- the-cocktail-party — a play in verse (1950) by T. S. Eliot.
- the-dark-continent — Africa: so called, especially during the 19th century, because little was known about it.
19 letter words containing c, h, o, k
- angels-on-horseback — a savoury of oysters wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- devils-on-horseback — a savoury of prunes wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- leukoencephalopathy — (medicine) Any disease that effects the white matter of the brain.
- phakoemulsification — the removal of a cataract by first liquefying the affected lens with ultrasonic vibrations and then extracting it by suction.
- pocket-handkerchief — handkerchief (def 1).
20 letter words containing c, h, o, k
- back-of-the-envelope — (of a plan, calculation, etc) composed or performed quickly and without detailed analysis or research
21 letter words containing c, h, o, k
- aleksandr-nikolaevich — Alexander (Aleksandr Nikolaevich) 1899–1977, Russian pianist and composer, in the U.S.
25 letter words containing c, h, o, k
- petropavlovsk-kamchatskiy — seaport in E Asian Russia, on Kamchatka Peninsula: pop. 210,000
On this page, we collect all words with C, H, O, K. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2019 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, H, O, K that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.