5-letter words containing c, h, l, o
- bloch — Ernest. 1880–1959, US composer, born in Switzerland, who found inspiration in Jewish liturgical and folk music: his works include the symphonies Israel (1916) and America (1926)
- chloe — a feminine name
- choil — An unsharpened section of a knife blade in front of the guard on the blade.
- chola — the conventional attire of Sikhs consisting of a long, loose shirt
- chole — A spicy Indian chickpea curry.
- choli — a short-sleeved bodice, as worn by Indian women
- cholo — a person who is descended from both European and Native American parents
- choly — (informal) cholecystitis.
- chulo — a dandified or effeminate man.
- cloth — Cloth is fabric which is made by weaving or knitting a substance such as cotton, wool, silk, or nylon. Cloth is used especially for making clothes.
- heloc — home equity line of credit: a loan in which the borrower receives a line of credit and uses the equity in a home as collateral.
- loach — any of several slender European and Asian fishes of the family Cobitidae and related families, having several barbels around the mouth.
- loche — the North American burbot.
- lochs — Plural form of loch.
- looch — A medicine taken by licking; a lambative.
On this page, we collect all 5-letter words with C-H-L-O. It’s easy to find right word with a certain length. It is the easiest way to find 5-letter word that contains in C-H-L-O to use in Scrabble or Crossword puzzles