Words containing c, h, l, o, r, t
7 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, t
- charlot — Jean [jeen;; French zhahn] /dʒin;; French ʒɑ̃/ (Show IPA), 1898–1979, U.S. painter, lithographer, and illustrator; born in France and active in Mexico.
- choltry — a place where travellers can rest
- chortle — To chortle means to laugh in a way that shows you are very pleased.
- trochal — resembling a wheel.
8 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, t
- acrolith — (esp in ancient Greek sculpture) a wooden, often draped figure with only the head, hands, and feet in stone
- calthrop — any of several plants having spiny heads or fruit, as those of the genera Tribulus and Kallstroemia, or the star thistle, Centaurea calcitrapa.
- charlton — Bobby, full name Sir Robert Charlton. born 1937, English footballer; played for Manchester United (1956–73) and England (1958–70) for whom he played 106 times, scoring 49 goals
- chelator — an organic chemical that bonds with metal ions and produces a chelate compound
- chlorate — any salt of chloric acid, containing the monovalent ion ClO3–
9 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, t
- acroliths — Plural form of acrolith.
- antichlor — a substance used to remove chlorine from a material after bleaching or to neutralize the chlorine present
- archivolt — a moulding around an arch, sometimes decorated
- barkcloth — Cloth made from the inner bark of the paper mulberry or similar tree.
- batchelor — (British) alternative spelling of bachelor.
10 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, t
- archivolts — Plural form of archivolt.
- arctophile — a person who collects teddy bears or is fond of them
- arctophily — the practice of collecting teddy bears
- blackthorn — a thorny Eurasian rosaceous shrub, Prunus spinosa, with black twigs, white flowers, and small sour plumlike fruits
- broadcloth — fabric woven on a wide loom
11 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, t
- afterschool — for students and taking place after they finish their day in school, usually in the late afternoon: He’s looking for an afterschool job. Is there afterschool tutoring in math?
- ahistorical — not related to history; not historical
- algorithmic — a set of rules for solving a problem in a finite number of steps, as for finding the greatest common divisor.
- anthochlore — a yellow pigment found in flowers
- anthropical — relating to human nature
12 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, t
- after-school — After-school activities are those that are organized for children in the afternoon or evening after they have finished school.
- anchoritical — in the manner of or resembling an anchorite
- anorthoclase — a variety of microcline, rich in sodium and sometimes having a play of color: sometimes considered a variety of orthoclase.
- aphoristical — Alternative form of aphoristic.
- archeologist — archaeology.
13 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, t
- achromatophil — Also, achromatophilic [ey-kruh-mat-uh-fil-ik, ak-ruh-, ey-kroh-muh-tuh-] /ˌeɪ krəˌmæt əˈfɪl ɪk, ˌæk rə-, eɪˌkroʊ mə tə-/ (Show IPA). having little or no affinity for stains.
- ahistorically — In an ahistorical way.
- alcoholometer — an instrument, such as a specially calibrated hydrometer, for determining the percentage of alcohol in a liquid
- alcoholometry — the process of measuring the concentration of alcohol in a liquid, such as in blood or a liquor
- allochromatic — Physical Chemistry. pertaining to or having photochemical properties resulting from an impurity or from exposure to radiation.
14 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, t
- achromatically — In an achromatic manner.
- agrotechnology — the technology of agriculture, as the methods or machinery needed for efficient production.
- alpha-carotene — a common form of carotene found in certain vegetables and fruit
- alpha-receptor — a site on a cell that, upon interaction with epinephrine or norepinephrine, controls vasoconstriction, intestinal relaxation, pupil dilation, and other physiological processes.
- anchoritically — in the manner of or resembling an anchorite
15 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, t
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
- algorithmically — Using an algorithm.
- allotriomorphic — (of minerals) not having their own regular shape (as determined by their internal structure) but being shaped instead by adjacent minerals
- anthropological — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- anti-historical — of, pertaining to, treating, or characteristic of history or past events: historical records; historical research.
16 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, t
- alpha-tocopherol — Alpha-tocopherol is a form of vitamin E.
- anthropometrical — Pertaining to anthropometry.
- anthroposophical — of or relating to anthroposophy
- anti-monarchical — of, like, or pertaining to a monarch or monarchy.
- anti-theoretical — of, relating to, or consisting in theory; not practical (distinguished from applied).
17 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, t
- alphaphotographic — Of or pertaining to alphaphotographics.
- anachronistically — In an anachronistic manner; in the manner of an anachronism.
- anthracosilicosis — a form of pneumoconiosis occurring in miners, caused by the inhalation of coal and siliceous particles.
- anthropogenically — In an anthropogenic way.
- anthropologically — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
18 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, t
- alphaphotographics — A display made up of text characters combined with high-resolution photographic images (proposed as a future form of videotex).
- anticholinesterase — any of a group of substances that inhibit the action of cholinesterase
- australopithecines — Plural form of australopithecine.
- autobiographically — In a autobiographical manner.
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
19 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, t
- anarcho-syndicalist — syndicalism.
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
- anticholinesterases — Plural form of anticholinesterase.
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
20 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, t
- acetylcholinesterase — an enzyme in nerve cells that is responsible for the destruction of acetylcholine and thus for switching off excitation of the nerve
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- bacteriochlorophylls — Plural form of bacteriochlorophyll.
- chemolithoautotrophs — Plural form of chemolithoautotroph.
- chemotherapeutically — By means of chemotherapy.
21 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, t
- comfortably-furnished — containing comfortable furniture
- electrochromatography — chromatography effected by the influence of an applied electric field
- electroencephalograms — Plural form of electroencephalogram.
- electroencephalograph — A machine used for electroencephalography.
- electromyographically — By means of, or in terms of, electromyography.
22 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, t
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
- chlorotrifluoromethane — a colorless gas, CClF 3 , used chiefly as a refrigerant, in the hardening of metals, and in pharmaceutical processing.
- electroencephalographs — Plural form of electroencephalograph.
- electroencephalography — The measurement of electrical activity in different parts of the brain and the recording of such activity as a visual trace (on paper or on an oscilloscope screen).
- electrophysiologically — In an electrophysiological way.
23 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, t
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
- chlorotrifluoroethylene — a colorless, flammable gas, C 2 H 2 ClF, that polymerizes to form oils, greases, and waxes.
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
- electroencephalographer — A specialist in electroencephalography.
- electroencephalographic — Of or pertaining to electroencephalography or electroencephalographs.
24 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, t
25 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, t
26 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, t
- ethylmercurithiosalicylate — (organic compound) A salt or ester of ethylmercurithiosalicylic acid.
- philosophical-anthropology — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- statistical-thermodynamics — the science that deals with average properties of the molecules, atoms, or elementary particles in random motion in a system of many such particles and relates these properties to the thermodynamic and other macroscopic properties of the system.
27 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, t
- electroencephalographically — In an electroencephalographic way.
29 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, t
30 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, t
- dichlorodiphenyldichloroethane — (organic chemistry) An organochlorine insecticide that is a metabolite of DDT.
31 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, t
32 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, t
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
35 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, t
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with C, H, L, O, R, T. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2997 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, H, L, O, R, T that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.