Words containing c, h, l, o, r, s
6 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, s
- schorl — Mineralogy. a black tourmaline.
7 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, s
8 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, s
9 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, s
10 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, s
- anchorless — without an anchor
- archivolts — Plural form of archivolt.
- archoplasm — the protoplasmic material surrounding the centrosome, formerly thought to be involved in the formation of the asters and spindle during mitosis
- bachelor's — a person who has been awarded a bachelor's degree.
- charbroils — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of charbroil.
11 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, s
- afterschool — for students and taking place after they finish their day in school, usually in the late afternoon: He’s looking for an afterschool job. Is there afterschool tutoring in math?
- ahistorical — not related to history; not historical
- archilochus — 7th century bc, Greek poet of Paros, notable for using his own experience as subject matter
- bachelorism — bachelorhood
- bletcherous — /blech'*-r*s/ Disgusting in design or function; aesthetically unappealing. This word is seldom used of people. "This keyboard is bletcherous!" (Perhaps the keys don't work very well, or are misplaced.) The term bletcherous applies to the esthetics of the thing so described; similarly for cretinous. By contrast, something that is "losing" or "bagbiting" may be failing to meet objective criteria.
12 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, s
- accomplisher — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- after-school — After-school activities are those that are organized for children in the afternoon or evening after they have finished school.
- anorthoclase — a variety of microcline, rich in sodium and sometimes having a play of color: sometimes considered a variety of orthoclase.
- aphoristical — Alternative form of aphoristic.
- archeologist — archaeology.
13 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, s
14 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, s
- achondroplasia — a skeletal disorder, characterized by failure of normal conversion of cartilage into bone, that begins during fetal life and results in dwarfism
- androcephalous — having a human head
- antihistorical — opposed to history or to methods which emphasize or require historical study
- aphoristically — in an aphoristic manner
- apocryphalness — the quality of being apocryphal
15 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, s
- achlorophyllous — containing no chlorophyll.
- anti-historical — of, pertaining to, treating, or characteristic of history or past events: historical records; historical research.
- anticholesterol — an agent which acts against cholesterol, either as an antibody produced naturally by many mammals or in the form of a drug
- apostrophically — (rhetoric) Using apostrophe; with sudden exclamatory dialogue.
- astrophysically — from an astrophysical point of view
16 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, s
17 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, s
- anachronistically — In an anachronistic manner; in the manner of an anachronism.
- anthracosilicosis — a form of pneumoconiosis occurring in miners, caused by the inhalation of coal and siliceous particles.
- aristolochiaceous — belonging to the Aristolochiaceae, the birthwort family of plants.
- australopithecine — any of various extinct apelike primates of the genus Australopithecus and related genera, remains of which have been discovered in southern and E Africa. Some species are estimated to be over 4.5 million years old
- bachelor's-button — any of various plants with round flower heads, especially the cornflower.
18 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, s
- alphaphotographics — A display made up of text characters combined with high-resolution photographic images (proposed as a future form of videotex).
- anticholinesterase — any of a group of substances that inhibit the action of cholinesterase
- australopithecines — Plural form of australopithecine.
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
- bullnose-stretcher — Also called bullnose stretcher. a brick having one of the edges along its length rounded for laying as a stretcher in a sill or the like.
19 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, s
- anarcho-syndicalism — syndicalism.
- anarcho-syndicalist — syndicalism.
- angels-on-horseback — a savoury of oysters wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- anticholinesterases — Plural form of anticholinesterase.
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
20 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, s
- acetylcholinesterase — an enzyme in nerve cells that is responsible for the destruction of acetylcholine and thus for switching off excitation of the nerve
- bacteriochlorophylls — Plural form of bacteriochlorophyll.
- chemolithoautotrophs — Plural form of chemolithoautotroph.
- electrohydrodynamics — (physics) the study of the dynamics of electrically conducting fluid.
- electrophysiological — Of or pertaining to electrophysiology.
21 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, s
- aleksandr-nikolaevich — Alexander (Aleksandr Nikolaevich) 1899–1977, Russian pianist and composer, in the U.S.
- comfortably-furnished — containing comfortable furniture
- electroencephalograms — Plural form of electroencephalogram.
- electronystagmography — A diagnostic test to record involuntary movements of the eye caused by a condition known as nystagmus. It can also be used to diagnose the cause of vertigo, dizziness or balance dysfunction by testing the vestibular system.
- hypercholesterolaemia — the condition of having a high concentration of cholesterol in the blood
22 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, s
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
- electroencephalographs — Plural form of electroencephalograph.
- electrophysiologically — In an electrophysiological way.
- spectrophotometrically — an instrument for making photometric comparisons between parts of spectra.
- whitchurch-stouffville — a town in SW Ontario, in S Canada, N of Toronto.
23 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, s
24 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, s
25 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, s
26 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, s
- ethylmercurithiosalicylate — (organic compound) A salt or ester of ethylmercurithiosalicylic acid.
- philosophical-anthropology — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- statistical-thermodynamics — the science that deals with average properties of the molecules, atoms, or elementary particles in random motion in a system of many such particles and relates these properties to the thermodynamic and other macroscopic properties of the system.
28 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, s
- apple-touch-icon-precomposed — (programming) An alternative form of apple-touch-icon that is not subject to automatic modification (rounding, drop-shadow, reflective shine) as applied by iOS versions prior to iOS 7. A web page specifies a pre-composed icon by including an element in the like:
35 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, s
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with C, H, L, O, R, S. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2356 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, H, L, O, R, S that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.