Words containing c, h, l, o, r, i
6 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, i
7 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, i
- chloric — of or containing chlorine in the pentavalent state
- chlorid — Archaic form of chloride.
- chlorin — (organic compound) A large heterocyclic aromatic ring consisting, at the core, of three pyrroles and one pyrroline coupled through four methine linkages.
- chorial — Embryology. the outermost of the extraembryonic membranes of land vertebrates, contributing to the formation of the placenta in the placental mammals.
8 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, i
- acrolith — (esp in ancient Greek sculpture) a wooden, often draped figure with only the head, hands, and feet in stone
- chloride — Chloride is a chemical compound of chlorine and another substance.
- chlorine — Chlorine is a strong-smelling gas that is used to clean water and to make cleaning products.
- chlorite — any of a group of green soft secondary minerals consisting of the hydrated silicates of aluminium, iron, and magnesium in monoclinic crystalline form: common in metamorphic rocks
- choleric — A choleric person gets angry very easily. You can also use choleric to describe a person who is very angry.
9 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, i
- acholuria — the absence of bile pigments in the urine.
- acroliths — Plural form of acrolith.
- antichlor — a substance used to remove chlorine from a material after bleaching or to neutralize the chlorine present
- archivolt — a moulding around an arch, sometimes decorated
- bronchial — Bronchial means affecting or concerned with the bronchial tubes.
10 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, i
- aerophilic — (biology, especially of microorganisms) That thrive in the presence of molecular oxygen.
- archivolts — Plural form of archivolt.
- arctophile — a person who collects teddy bears or is fond of them
- arctophily — the practice of collecting teddy bears
- barophilic — (of living organisms) growing best in conditions of high atmospheric pressure
11 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, i
- ahistorical — not related to history; not historical
- algorithmic — a set of rules for solving a problem in a finite number of steps, as for finding the greatest common divisor.
- allocheiria — a medical condition in which sensation is felt at a different point on the body from that stimulated
- allochronic — (biology, of taxa) occurring in different geologic time.
- allographic — Relating to allographs or allography.
12 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, i
- accomplisher — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- achlorhydria — the absence of free hydrochloric acid in the gastric juice
- agrochemical — a chemical, such as a pesticide, used for agricultural purposes
- ailurophilic — relating to ailurophilia
- anachronical — Not in the correct date order. Chronologically incorrect.
13 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, i
- achromatophil — Also, achromatophilic [ey-kruh-mat-uh-fil-ik, ak-ruh-, ey-kroh-muh-tuh-] /ˌeɪ krəˌmæt əˈfɪl ɪk, ˌæk rə-, eɪˌkroʊ mə tə-/ (Show IPA). having little or no affinity for stains.
- agrochemicals — Plural form of agrochemical.
- ahistorically — In an ahistorical way.
- ailurophiliac — Appropriate or pleasing to ailurophiles.
- allochromatic — Physical Chemistry. pertaining to or having photochemical properties resulting from an impurity or from exposure to radiation.
14 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, i
- achondroplasia — a skeletal disorder, characterized by failure of normal conversion of cartilage into bone, that begins during fetal life and results in dwarfism
- achromatically — In an achromatic manner.
- anachronically — something or someone that is not in its correct historical or chronological time, especially a thing or person that belongs to an earlier time: The sword is an anachronism in modern warfare.
- antihistorical — opposed to history or to methods which emphasize or require historical study
- aphoristically — in an aphoristic manner
15 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, i
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
- algorithmically — Using an algorithm.
- allotriomorphic — (of minerals) not having their own regular shape (as determined by their internal structure) but being shaped instead by adjacent minerals
- anthropological — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- anti-historical — of, pertaining to, treating, or characteristic of history or past events: historical records; historical research.
16 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, i
- angiographically — By the use of angiography.
- anthropometrical — Pertaining to anthropometry.
- anti-monarchical — of, like, or pertaining to a monarch or monarchy.
- anti-theoretical — of, relating to, or consisting in theory; not practical (distinguished from applied).
- anticholinergics — Plural form of anticholinergic.
17 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, i
- alphaphotographic — Of or pertaining to alphaphotographics.
- anachronistically — In an anachronistic manner; in the manner of an anachronism.
- anthracosilicosis — a form of pneumoconiosis occurring in miners, caused by the inhalation of coal and siliceous particles.
- anthropogenically — In an anthropogenic way.
- anthropologically — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
18 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, i
- alphaphotographics — A display made up of text characters combined with high-resolution photographic images (proposed as a future form of videotex).
- anticholinesterase — any of a group of substances that inhibit the action of cholinesterase
- australopithecines — Plural form of australopithecine.
- autobiographically — In a autobiographical manner.
- california-fuchsia — a plant belonging to the genus Fuchsia, of the evening primrose family, including many varieties cultivated for their handsome drooping flowers.
19 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, i
- anarcho-syndicalism — syndicalism.
- anarcho-syndicalist — syndicalism.
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
- anticholinesterases — Plural form of anticholinesterase.
20 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, i
- acetylcholinesterase — an enzyme in nerve cells that is responsible for the destruction of acetylcholine and thus for switching off excitation of the nerve
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- bacteriochlorophylls — Plural form of bacteriochlorophyll.
- chemolithoautotrophs — Plural form of chemolithoautotroph.
- chemotherapeutically — By means of chemotherapy.
21 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, i
- aleksandr-nikolaevich — Alexander (Aleksandr Nikolaevich) 1899–1977, Russian pianist and composer, in the U.S.
- dendrochronologically — By the use of, or with reference to dendrochronology.
- electromyographically — By means of, or in terms of, electromyography.
- hypercholesterolaemia — the condition of having a high concentration of cholesterol in the blood
- immunoelectrophoresis — a technique for the separation and identification of mixtures of proteins, consisting of electrophoresis followed by immunodiffusion.
22 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, i
- chlorotrifluoromethane — a colorless gas, CClF 3 , used chiefly as a refrigerant, in the hardening of metals, and in pharmaceutical processing.
- electrophysiologically — In an electrophysiological way.
- otorhinolaryngological — of or relating to the medical practice involving the ear, nose, and throat.
- spectrophotometrically — an instrument for making photometric comparisons between parts of spectra.
- thiamine-hydrochloride — a white, crystalline, water-soluble compound of the vitamin-B complex, containing a thiazole and a pyrimidine group, C 12 H 17 ClN 4 OS, essential for normal functioning of the nervous system, a deficiency of which results chiefly in beriberi and other nerve disorders: occurring in many natural sources, as green peas, liver, and especially the seed coats of cereal grains, the commercial product of which is chiefly synthesized in the form of its chloride (thiamine chloride or thiamine hydrochloride) for therapeutic administration, or in nitrate form (thiamine mononitrate) for enriching flour mixes.
23 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, i
- chlorotrifluoroethylene — a colorless, flammable gas, C 2 H 2 ClF, that polymerizes to form oils, greases, and waxes.
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
- electroencephalographic — Of or pertaining to electroencephalography or electroencephalographs.
- electrophotographically — In an electrophotographic manner; by means of electrophotography.
- pentachloronitrobenzene — a crystalline compound, C 6 Cl 5 NO 2 , used as an herbicide and insecticide. Abbreviation: PCNB.
24 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, i
25 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, i
- transcendental-philosophy — transcendental character, thought, or language.
26 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, i
- ethylmercurithiosalicylate — (organic compound) A salt or ester of ethylmercurithiosalicylic acid.
- philosophical-anthropology — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- statistical-thermodynamics — the science that deals with average properties of the molecules, atoms, or elementary particles in random motion in a system of many such particles and relates these properties to the thermodynamic and other macroscopic properties of the system.
27 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, i
- electroencephalographically — In an electroencephalographic way.
29 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, i
30 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, i
- dichlorodiphenyldichloroethane — (organic chemistry) An organochlorine insecticide that is a metabolite of DDT.
31 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, i
32 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, i
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
35 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, i
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with C, H, L, O, R, I. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3344 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, H, L, O, R, I that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.