Words containing c, h, l, o, r, a
6 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, a
- choral — Choral music is sung by a choir.
7 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, a
- chabrol — Claude (klod). 1930–2010, French film director, whose films, such as Le Beau Serge (1958), Les Biches (1968), Le Boucher (1969), Au coeur du mensonge (1999), and La Fleur du mal (2003) explore themes of jealousy, guilt, and murder
- charlot — Jean [jeen;; French zhahn] /dʒin;; French ʒɑ̃/ (Show IPA), 1898–1979, U.S. painter, lithographer, and illustrator; born in France and active in Mexico.
- chloral — a colourless oily liquid with a pungent odour, made from chlorine and acetaldehyde and used in preparing chloral hydrate and DDT; trichloroacetaldehyde
- cholera — Cholera is a serious disease that often kills people. It is caused by drinking infected water or by eating infected food.
- chorale — A chorale is a piece of music sung as part of a church service.
8 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, a
- acrolith — (esp in ancient Greek sculpture) a wooden, often draped figure with only the head, hands, and feet in stone
- alachlor — a herbicide in the chloroacetanilide family
- allocher — any of the variant forms of a chereme.
- bachelor — A bachelor is a man who has never married.
- calthrop — any of several plants having spiny heads or fruit, as those of the genera Tribulus and Kallstroemia, or the star thistle, Centaurea calcitrapa.
9 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, a
10 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, a
- acronychal — occurring at sunset
- aerophilic — (biology, especially of microorganisms) That thrive in the presence of molecular oxygen.
- anchorless — without an anchor
- apocryphal — An apocryphal story is one which is probably not true or did not happen, but which may give a true picture of someone or something.
- archeology — archaeology
11 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, a
- acrocephaly — oxycephaly
- afterschool — for students and taking place after they finish their day in school, usually in the late afternoon: He’s looking for an afterschool job. Is there afterschool tutoring in math?
- ahistorical — not related to history; not historical
- algorithmic — a set of rules for solving a problem in a finite number of steps, as for finding the greatest common divisor.
- allocheiria — a medical condition in which sensation is felt at a different point on the body from that stimulated
12 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, a
- accomplisher — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- achlorhydria — the absence of free hydrochloric acid in the gastric juice
- after-school — After-school activities are those that are organized for children in the afternoon or evening after they have finished school.
- agrochemical — a chemical, such as a pesticide, used for agricultural purposes
- ailurophilic — relating to ailurophilia
13 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, a
- accelerograph — an accelerometer containing a pendulum device for measuring and recording ground motions produced by earthquakes.
- achromatophil — Also, achromatophilic [ey-kruh-mat-uh-fil-ik, ak-ruh-, ey-kroh-muh-tuh-] /ˌeɪ krəˌmæt əˈfɪl ɪk, ˌæk rə-, eɪˌkroʊ mə tə-/ (Show IPA). having little or no affinity for stains.
- agrochemicals — Plural form of agrochemical.
- ahistorically — In an ahistorical way.
- ailurophiliac — Appropriate or pleasing to ailurophiles.
14 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, a
- achondroplasia — a skeletal disorder, characterized by failure of normal conversion of cartilage into bone, that begins during fetal life and results in dwarfism
- achromatically — In an achromatic manner.
- agrotechnology — the technology of agriculture, as the methods or machinery needed for efficient production.
- alpha-receptor — a site on a cell that, upon interaction with epinephrine or norepinephrine, controls vasoconstriction, intestinal relaxation, pupil dilation, and other physiological processes.
- anachronically — something or someone that is not in its correct historical or chronological time, especially a thing or person that belongs to an earlier time: The sword is an anachronism in modern warfare.
15 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, a
- achlorophyllous — containing no chlorophyll.
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
- algorithmically — Using an algorithm.
- allotriomorphic — (of minerals) not having their own regular shape (as determined by their internal structure) but being shaped instead by adjacent minerals
- anthropological — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
16 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, a
- alpha-tocopherol — Alpha-tocopherol is a form of vitamin E.
- angiographically — By the use of angiography.
- anthropometrical — Pertaining to anthropometry.
- anti-monarchical — of, like, or pertaining to a monarch or monarchy.
- anti-theoretical — of, relating to, or consisting in theory; not practical (distinguished from applied).
17 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, a
- alphaphotographic — Of or pertaining to alphaphotographics.
- anachronistically — In an anachronistic manner; in the manner of an anachronism.
- anthracosilicosis — a form of pneumoconiosis occurring in miners, caused by the inhalation of coal and siliceous particles.
- anthropogenically — In an anthropogenic way.
- anthropologically — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
18 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, a
- alphaphotographics — A display made up of text characters combined with high-resolution photographic images (proposed as a future form of videotex).
- anticholinesterase — any of a group of substances that inhibit the action of cholinesterase
- australopithecines — Plural form of australopithecine.
- autobiographically — In a autobiographical manner.
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
19 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, a
- anarcho-syndicalism — syndicalism.
- anarcho-syndicalist — syndicalism.
- angels-on-horseback — a savoury of oysters wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
20 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, a
- acetylcholinesterase — an enzyme in nerve cells that is responsible for the destruction of acetylcholine and thus for switching off excitation of the nerve
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- bacteriochlorophylls — Plural form of bacteriochlorophyll.
- chemolithoautotrophs — Plural form of chemolithoautotroph.
- chemotherapeutically — By means of chemotherapy.
21 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, a
- aleksandr-nikolaevich — Alexander (Aleksandr Nikolaevich) 1899–1977, Russian pianist and composer, in the U.S.
- dendrochronologically — By the use of, or with reference to dendrochronology.
- electroencephalograms — Plural form of electroencephalogram.
- electroencephalograph — A machine used for electroencephalography.
- electromyographically — By means of, or in terms of, electromyography.
22 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, a
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
- chlorotrifluoromethane — a colorless gas, CClF 3 , used chiefly as a refrigerant, in the hardening of metals, and in pharmaceutical processing.
- electroencephalographs — Plural form of electroencephalograph.
- electroencephalography — The measurement of electrical activity in different parts of the brain and the recording of such activity as a visual trace (on paper or on an oscilloscope screen).
- electrophysiologically — In an electrophysiological way.
23 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, a
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
- electroencephalographer — A specialist in electroencephalography.
- electroencephalographic — Of or pertaining to electroencephalography or electroencephalographs.
- electrophotographically — In an electrophotographic manner; by means of electrophotography.
24 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, a
25 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, a
- transcendental-philosophy — transcendental character, thought, or language.
26 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, a
- philosophical-anthropology — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- statistical-thermodynamics — the science that deals with average properties of the molecules, atoms, or elementary particles in random motion in a system of many such particles and relates these properties to the thermodynamic and other macroscopic properties of the system.
27 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, a
- electroencephalographically — In an electroencephalographic way.
29 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, a
30 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, a
- dichlorodiphenyldichloroethane — (organic chemistry) An organochlorine insecticide that is a metabolite of DDT.
31 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, a
32 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, a
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
35 letter words containing c, h, l, o, r, a
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with C, H, L, O, R, A. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3580 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, H, L, O, R, A that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.