Words containing c, h, i, v, a
6 letter words containing c, h, i, v, a
- chavin — of, relating to, or characteristic of a Peruvian culture flourishing from the 1st to the 6th century a.d.
7 letter words containing c, h, i, v, a
- achieve — If you achieve a particular aim or effect, you succeed in doing it or causing it to happen, usually after a lot of effort.
- archive — The archive or archives are a collection of documents and records that contain historical information. You can also use archives to refer to the place where archives are stored.
- chauvin — a chauvinist
- chavian — of or relating to chavs
- chavish — a person who wears fashionable brands, flashy jewelry, etc., but is regarded as having bad or lower-class taste.
8 letter words containing c, h, i, v, a
- achieved — Reach or attain (a desired objective, level, or result) by effort, skill, or courage.
- achiever — A high achiever is someone who is successful in their studies or their work, usually as a result of their efforts. A low achiever is someone who achieves less than those around them.
- achieves — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of achieve.
- archival — Archival means belonging or relating to archives.
- archived — Simple past tense and past participle of archive.
9 letter words containing c, h, i, v, a
- achievers — to bring to a successful end; carry through; accomplish: The police crackdown on speeders achieved its purpose.
- achieving — to bring to a successful end; carry through; accomplish: The police crackdown on speeders achieved its purpose.
- anchovies — Plural form of anchovy.
- archiving — Usually, archives. documents or records relating to the activities, business dealings, etc., of a person, family, corporation, association, community, or nation.
- archivist — An archivist is a person whose job is to collect, sort, and care for historical documents and records.
10 letter words containing c, h, i, v, a
- achievable — If you say that something you are trying to do is achievable, you mean that it is possible for you to succeed in doing it.
- architrave — the lowest part of an entablature that bears on the columns
- archivists — Plural form of archivist.
- archivolts — Plural form of archivolt.
- archrivals — Plural form of archrival.
11 letter words containing c, h, i, v, a
- achievement — An achievement is something which someone has succeeded in doing, especially after a lot of effort.
- architraved — having an architrave or architraves
- architraves — Plural form of architrave.
- archvillain — A supreme villain; the most evil or powerful villain.
- baranavichy — a city in W central Belarus, SW of Minsk.
12 letter words containing c, h, i, v, a
- achievements — Plural form of achievement.
- chakravartin — (in Indian philosophy, politics, etc.) an ideal, universal, enlightened ruler, under whom the world exists in justice and peace.
- chauvinistic — If you describe someone as chauvinistic, you believe that they think their own country is more important and morally better than any other.
- cheluviation — the leaching of chelates through soil
- chivalrously — having the qualities of chivalry, as courage, courtesy, and loyalty.
13 letter words containing c, h, i, v, a
- achievability — The state or condition of being achievable.
- arachnivorous — Spider-eating.
- behavioristic — the theory or doctrine that human or animal psychology can be accurately studied only through the examination and analysis of objectively observable and quantifiable behavioral events, in contrast with subjective mental states.
- cervicography — a method of cervical screening in which the neck of the uterus is photographed to facilitate the early detection of cancer
- civitavecchia — a city on the Tyrrhenian Sea in W central Italy: chief port of Rome.
14 letter words containing c, h, i, v, a
- carnarvonshire — Caernarvon.
- chivalrousness — The state of being chivalrous.
- clavicytherium — a kind of harpsichord
- coquilhatville — former name of Mbandaka.
- czechoslovakia — a former republic in central Europe: formed after the defeat of Austria-Hungary (1918) as a nation of Czechs in Bohemia and Moravia and Slovaks in Slovakia; occupied by Germany from 1939 until its liberation by the Soviet Union in 1945; became a people's republic under the Communists in 1948; invaded by Warsaw Pact troops in 1968, ending Dubček's attempt to liberalize communism; in 1989 popular unrest led to the resignation of the politburo and the formation of a non-Communist government. It consisted of two federal republics, the Czech Republic and Slovakia, which separated in 1993
15 letter words containing c, h, i, v, a
- caernarvonshire — (until 1974) a county of NW Wales, now part of Gwynedd
- charlottesville — city in central Va.: pop. 45,000
- cheval-de-frise — a portable barrier of spikes, sword blades, etc, used to obstruct the passage of cavalry
- conservatorship — the legal status of a person appointed by a court to protect the interests of someone, such as a child, who is unable to manage his or her own affairs
- czechoslovakian — Czechoslovakian means the same as Czechoslovak.
16 letter words containing c, h, i, v, a
- archconservative — consistently holding extremely conservative views: publisher of the city's archconservative newspaper.
- chancellorsville — hamlet in NE Va. (now called Chancellor): site of a Civil War battle (May, 1863) won by Confederate forces
- chauvinistically — a person who is aggressively and blindly patriotic, especially one devoted to military glory.
- chevaux-de-frise — plural of cheval-de-frise.
- chinese-pavilion — a shape resembling a segment of a ring tapering to points at the ends.
17 letter words containing c, h, i, v, a
- archconservatives — Plural form of archconservative.
- female-chauvinist — a person who is aggressively and blindly patriotic, especially one devoted to military glory.
- photoreactivation — a process that repairs DNA damaged by ultraviolet light using an enzyme that requires visible light.
- travancore-cochin — a former Indian state that was a merger of Travancore and Cochin, two former princely states of India, and which became part of Kerala state in 1956
18 letter words containing c, h, i, v, a
- ovariohysterectomy — Surgical removal of the ovaries and uterus.
- research-intensive — focusing financial and other resources on research and development as opposed to capital and labor; noting or pertaining to a high ratio of expenditure on research in relation to the value of net output.
- vectorcardiography — a method of determining the direction and magnitude of the electrical forces of the heart.
19 letter words containing c, h, i, v, a
- devils-on-horseback — a savoury of prunes wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
20 letter words containing c, h, i, v, a
21 letter words containing c, h, i, v, a
22 letter words containing c, h, i, v, a
- charleville-mézières — twin towns on opposite sides of the River Meuse in NE France. Pop: 55 490 (1999)
24 letter words containing c, h, i, v, a
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
25 letter words containing c, h, i, v, a
- petropavlovsk-kamchatskiy — seaport in E Asian Russia, on Kamchatka Peninsula: pop. 210,000
On this page, we collect all words with C, H, I, V, A. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 902 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, H, I, V, A that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.