Words containing c, h, i, r, o, p
6 letter words containing c, h, i, r, o, p
- orphic — of or relating to Orpheus.
7 letter words containing c, h, i, r, o, p
- morphic — Linguistics. a sequence of phonemes constituting a minimal unit of grammar or syntax, and, as such, a representation, member, or contextual variant of a morpheme in a specific environment. Compare allomorph (def 2).
- pibroch — (in the Scottish Highlands) a piece of music for the bagpipe, consisting of a series of variations on a basic theme, usually martial in character, but sometimes used as a dirge.
- trophic — of or relating to nutrition; concerned in nutritive processes.
8 letter words containing c, h, i, r, o, p
- amorphic — Having no defined shape, lacking form; amorphous.
- amphoric — resembling the sound produced by blowing into a bottle. Amphoric breath sounds are heard through a stethoscope placed over a cavity in the lung
- atrophic — Also, atrophia [uh-troh-fee-uh] /əˈtroʊ fi ə/ (Show IPA). Pathology. a wasting away of the body or of an organ or part, as from defective nutrition or nerve damage.
- hydropic — dropsical.
- strophic — Also, strophical. consisting of, pertaining to, or characterized by a strophe or strophes.
9 letter words containing c, h, i, r, o, p
- anaphoric — of or relating to anaphora
- anthropic — of or relating to human beings
- bishopric — A bishopric is the area for which a bishop is responsible, or the rank or office of being a bishop.
- chipboard — Chipboard is a hard material made out of very small pieces of wood which have been pressed together. It is often used for making doors and furniture.
- chipproof — resistant to chipping.
10 letter words containing c, h, i, r, o, p
- acrophobia — abnormal fear or dread of being at a great height
- acrophobic — a pathological fear of heights.
- acrophonic — the use of what was originally a logogram as a phonetic symbol for the initial sound of the word the logogram represented, as, in Semitic writing, the use of a picture of a shepherd's crook to represent the sound (l), the first sound of lamed, the Hebrew word for a shepherd's crook.
- amphigoric — a meaningless or nonsensical piece of writing, especially one intended as a parody.
- amphoteric — able to function as either a base or an acid
11 letter words containing c, h, i, r, o, p
- acarophobia — a pathological belief that the skin is infested with mites or insects, often leading to self-mutilation in order to eliminate the infestation.
- actinograph — a recording actinometer
- agoraphobic — Someone who is agoraphobic suffers from agoraphobia.
- allomorphic — any of two or more different forms of the same chemical compound.
- amphichroic — producing two colours, one on reacting with an acid, the other on reacting with a base
12 letter words containing c, h, i, r, o, p
- accomplisher — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- adiaphoretic — preventing or reducing perspiration.
- ailurophilic — relating to ailurophilia
- amphicarpous — producing two kinds of fruit that differ either in form or in time of ripening.
- amphotericin — an amphoteric antibiotic produced by the bacterium Streptomyces nodosus and used in the treatment of fungal infections.
13 letter words containing c, h, i, r, o, p
- achromatophil — Also, achromatophilic [ey-kruh-mat-uh-fil-ik, ak-ruh-, ey-kroh-muh-tuh-] /ˌeɪ krəˌmæt əˈfɪl ɪk, ˌæk rə-, eɪˌkroʊ mə tə-/ (Show IPA). having little or no affinity for stains.
- achromatopsia — a visual disorder defined by deficient or absent function in the retinal cones, resulting in colour blindness and in decreased vision in bright lights
- actinomorphic — (esp of a flower) having radial symmetry, as buttercups
- actinotherapy — radiotherapy, especially using ultraviolet rays.
- amphitrichous — having a single flagellum at each end.
14 letter words containing c, h, i, r, o, p
- achondroplasia — a skeletal disorder, characterized by failure of normal conversion of cartilage into bone, that begins during fetal life and results in dwarfism
- africanthropus — a genus of hominids of eastern Africa, assumed from a number of now lost skull fragments to have been a form of archaic Homo : no longer in technical use.
- antaphrodisiac — Capable of reducing the sex drive.
- anthropometric — the measurement of the size and proportions of the human body.
- anticensorship — opposed to a policy or programme of censoring
15 letter words containing c, h, i, r, o, p
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
- allotriomorphic — (of minerals) not having their own regular shape (as determined by their internal structure) but being shaped instead by adjacent minerals
- anthropocentric — regarding man as the most important and central factor in the universe
- anthropological — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- anthropometrics — the science of measuring the size and proportions of the human body (called anthropometry), especially as applied to the design of furniture and machines.
16 letter words containing c, h, i, r, o, p
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- acroparaesthesia — a persistent sensation of numbness and tingling in the hands and feet
- aerotherapeutics — the treatment of disease by the use of air, esp. by exposing patients to changes in atmospheric pressure
- anopisthographic — a manuscript, parchment, or book having writing on only one side of the leaves.
- anthropocentrism — an anthropocentric theory or view.
17 letter words containing c, h, i, r, o, p
- angiocardiography — the making of X-ray pictures of the heart and its blood vessels after injecting a radiopaque substance
- anthropologically — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- australopithecine — any of various extinct apelike primates of the genus Australopithecus and related genera, remains of which have been discovered in southern and E Africa. Some species are estimated to be over 4.5 million years old
- bacteriorhodopsin — a purple protein containing retinal and found in the plasma membrane of certain bacteria (genus Halobacterium): it directly supplies electrochemical energy from sunlight
- biopharmaceutical — of or relating to drugs produced using biotechnology
18 letter words containing c, h, i, r, o, p
- anthropocentricity — the state or quality of being anthropocentric.
- arachibutyrophobia — Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of one's mouth.
- controllable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed during navigation or flight; variable-pitch.
- counter-hypothesis — a proposition, or set of propositions, set forth as an explanation for the occurrence of some specified group of phenomena, either asserted merely as a provisional conjecture to guide investigation (working hypothesis) or accepted as highly probable in the light of established facts.
- diphosphoglycerate — an ester of phosphoric acid and glyceric acid that occurs in the blood and that promotes the release of hemoglobin-bound oxygen.
19 letter words containing c, h, i, r, o, p
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
- cinematographically — a motion-picture projector.
20 letter words containing c, h, i, r, o, p
- adrenocorticotrophic — stimulating the adrenal cortex
- hypercholesterolemia — the presence of an excessive amount of cholesterol in the blood.
- microelectrophoresis — any of several techniques for observing, by means of a microscope or an ultramicroscope, the electrophoresis of minute surface particles.
- para-dichlorobenzene — a white, crystalline, volatile, water-insoluble solid, C 6 H 4 Cl 2 , of the benzene series, having a penetrating odor: used chiefly as a moth repellent.
- post-synchronization — the recording of dialogue and sound effects in synchronization with the picture after the film has been shot.
21 letter words containing c, h, i, r, o, p
- atmospheric-inversion — an act or instance of inverting.
- hypercholesterolaemia — the condition of having a high concentration of cholesterol in the blood
- immunoelectrophoresis — a technique for the separation and identification of mixtures of proteins, consisting of electrophoresis followed by immunodiffusion.
- immunoelectrophoretic — a technique for the separation and identification of mixtures of proteins, consisting of electrophoresis followed by immunodiffusion.
- mucopolysaccharidosis — Any of a group of metabolic disorders caused by the absence or malfunction of lysosomal enzymes needed to break down glycosaminoglycans.
22 letter words containing c, h, i, r, o, p
- microspectrophotometer — a spectrophotometer for examining light emitted, transmitted, or reflected by minute objects.
- microspectrophotometry — a spectrophotometer for examining light emitted, transmitted, or reflected by minute objects.
- spectrophotometrically — an instrument for making photometric comparisons between parts of spectra.
23 letter words containing c, h, i, r, o, p
- pentachloronitrobenzene — a crystalline compound, C 6 Cl 5 NO 2 , used as an herbicide and insecticide. Abbreviation: PCNB.
24 letter words containing c, h, i, r, o, p
25 letter words containing c, h, i, r, o, p
- transcendental-philosophy — transcendental character, thought, or language.
26 letter words containing c, h, i, r, o, p
- philosophical-anthropology — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
31 letter words containing c, h, i, r, o, p
32 letter words containing c, h, i, r, o, p
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
34 letter words containing c, h, i, r, o, p
- supreme-court-of-the-united-states — Supreme Court of the United States.
35 letter words containing c, h, i, r, o, p
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with C, H, I, R, O, P. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3177 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, H, I, R, O, P that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.