Words containing c, h, i, r, o, m
6 letter words containing c, h, i, r, o, m
- hormic — activity directed toward a goal; purposive effort.
7 letter words containing c, h, i, r, o, m
- chrisom — a white robe put on an infant at baptism and formerly used as a burial shroud if the infant died soon afterwards
- chromic — of or containing chromium in the trivalent state
- homeric — of, relating to, or suggestive of Homer or his poetry.
- microhm — Alternative spelling of micro-ohm.
- morphic — Linguistics. a sequence of phonemes constituting a minimal unit of grammar or syntax, and, as such, a representation, member, or contextual variant of a morpheme in a specific environment. Compare allomorph (def 2).
8 letter words containing c, h, i, r, o, m
- achromia — (medicine) Absence of pigmentation, especially in the skin or blood.
- achromic — colourless
- amorphic — Having no defined shape, lacking form; amorphous.
- amphoric — resembling the sound produced by blowing into a bottle. Amphoric breath sounds are heard through a stethoscope placed over a cavity in the lung
- bichrome — having two colours
9 letter words containing c, h, i, r, o, m
10 letter words containing c, h, i, r, o, m
- achromasia — Absence of normal skin pigmentation (from bruising, stress or disease); pallor or achromia.
- achromatic — without colour
- achromatin — the material of the nucleus of a cell that does not stain with basic dyes
- achromycin — tetracycline
- amphigoric — a meaningless or nonsensical piece of writing, especially one intended as a parody.
11 letter words containing c, h, i, r, o, m
- achromatism — the condition or quality of being achromatic; lack of color
- achromatize — to make achromatic; to remove colour from
- algorithmic — a set of rules for solving a problem in a finite number of steps, as for finding the greatest common divisor.
- allomorphic — any of two or more different forms of the same chemical compound.
- amenorrheic — of or relating to amenorrhea
12 letter words containing c, h, i, r, o, m
- accomplisher — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- achromatopia — Defective ability to see colours.
- actinomorphy — The condition of being actinomorphic.
- aeromechanic — an aircraft mechanic
- agrochemical — a chemical, such as a pesticide, used for agricultural purposes
13 letter words containing c, h, i, r, o, m
- achromaticity — achromatism.
- achromatophil — Also, achromatophilic [ey-kruh-mat-uh-fil-ik, ak-ruh-, ey-kroh-muh-tuh-] /ˌeɪ krəˌmæt əˈfɪl ɪk, ˌæk rə-, eɪˌkroʊ mə tə-/ (Show IPA). having little or no affinity for stains.
- achromatopsia — a visual disorder defined by deficient or absent function in the retinal cones, resulting in colour blindness and in decreased vision in bright lights
- actinomorphic — (esp of a flower) having radial symmetry, as buttercups
- aeromechanics — the mechanics of gases, esp air
14 letter words containing c, h, i, r, o, m
- achromatically — In an achromatic manner.
- anthropometric — the measurement of the size and proportions of the human body.
- antimonarchist — opposed to a monarchy
- antithrombotic — preventing the formation of blood clots
- arthroconidium — A kind of asexual fungal spore, typically produced by segmentation of pre-existing fungal hyphae.
15 letter words containing c, h, i, r, o, m
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
- algorithmically — Using an algorithm.
- allotriomorphic — (of minerals) not having their own regular shape (as determined by their internal structure) but being shaped instead by adjacent minerals
- anthropometrics — the science of measuring the size and proportions of the human body (called anthropometry), especially as applied to the design of furniture and machines.
16 letter words containing c, h, i, r, o, m
- anthropocentrism — an anthropocentric theory or view.
- anthropometrical — Pertaining to anthropometry.
- anthroposemiotic — Of or pertaining to anthroposemiotics.
- anti-monarchical — of, like, or pertaining to a monarch or monarchy.
- archaeomagnetism — an archaeological technique for dating certain clay objects by measuring the extent to which they have been magnetized by the earth's magnetic field
17 letter words containing c, h, i, r, o, m
- aerothermodynamic — Of or pertaining to aerothermodynamics.
- anthroposemiotics — The study of human communication.
- biopharmaceutical — of or relating to drugs produced using biotechnology
- british-cameroons — German Kamerun. a region in W Africa: a German protectorate 1884–1919; divided in 1919 into British and French mandates.
- carboxyhemoglobin — a compound formed in the blood when carbon monoxide occupies the positions on the hemoglobin molecule normally taken by oxygen, resulting in cellular oxygen starvation
18 letter words containing c, h, i, r, o, m
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- carboxyhaemoglobin — haemoglobin coordinated with carbon monoxide, formed as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning. As carbon monoxide is bound in preference to oxygen, tissues are deprived of oxygen
- cholangiocarcinoma — (pathology) Cancer of the bile duct.
- chromolithographer — One engaged in chromolithography.
- chromolithographic — Pertaining to, or made by, chromolithography.
19 letter words containing c, h, i, r, o, m
- anarcho-syndicalism — syndicalism.
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
- chemolithoautotroph — (biology) A chemoautotroph or lithoautotroph.
- chromatographically — With regard to, or by by using chromatography.
- chromoblastomycosis — Long-term fungal infection of the skin and subcutaneous tissue.
20 letter words containing c, h, i, r, o, m
21 letter words containing c, h, i, r, o, m
- atmospheric-inversion — an act or instance of inverting.
- dacryocystorhinostomy — A surgical procedure to restore the flow of tears into the nose from the lacrimal sac when the nasolacrimal duct does not function.
- electromyographically — By means of, or in terms of, electromyography.
- hypercholesterolaemia — the condition of having a high concentration of cholesterol in the blood
- immunoelectrophoresis — a technique for the separation and identification of mixtures of proteins, consisting of electrophoresis followed by immunodiffusion.
22 letter words containing c, h, i, r, o, m
- chlorotrifluoromethane — a colorless gas, CClF 3 , used chiefly as a refrigerant, in the hardening of metals, and in pharmaceutical processing.
- microspectrophotometer — a spectrophotometer for examining light emitted, transmitted, or reflected by minute objects.
- microspectrophotometry — a spectrophotometer for examining light emitted, transmitted, or reflected by minute objects.
- spectrophotometrically — an instrument for making photometric comparisons between parts of spectra.
- thiamine-hydrochloride — a white, crystalline, water-soluble compound of the vitamin-B complex, containing a thiazole and a pyrimidine group, C 12 H 17 ClN 4 OS, essential for normal functioning of the nervous system, a deficiency of which results chiefly in beriberi and other nerve disorders: occurring in many natural sources, as green peas, liver, and especially the seed coats of cereal grains, the commercial product of which is chiefly synthesized in the form of its chloride (thiamine chloride or thiamine hydrochloride) for therapeutic administration, or in nitrate form (thiamine mononitrate) for enriching flour mixes.
23 letter words containing c, h, i, r, o, m
- dacryocystorhinostomies — Plural form of dacryocystorhinostomy.
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
- magnetohydrodynamically — In a magnetohydrodynamic way.
- micropachycephalosaurus — A very small pachycephalosaurid, ornithischian dinosaur of the genus Micropachycephalosaurus.
24 letter words containing c, h, i, r, o, m
25 letter words containing c, h, i, r, o, m
- homothetic-transformation — Also called homothetic transformation. a mapping of a set by which each element in the set is mapped into a positive constant multiple of itself, the same constant being used for all elements.
26 letter words containing c, h, i, r, o, m
- ethylmercurithiosalicylate — (organic compound) A salt or ester of ethylmercurithiosalicylic acid.
- statistical-thermodynamics — the science that deals with average properties of the molecules, atoms, or elementary particles in random motion in a system of many such particles and relates these properties to the thermodynamic and other macroscopic properties of the system.
29 letter words containing c, h, i, r, o, m
32 letter words containing c, h, i, r, o, m
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
34 letter words containing c, h, i, r, o, m
- supreme-court-of-the-united-states — Supreme Court of the United States.
On this page, we collect all words with C, H, I, R, O, M. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2618 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, H, I, R, O, M that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.