Words containing c, h, i, q
5 letter words containing c, h, i, q
- quich — Obsolete spelling of quitch.
6 letter words containing c, h, i, q
7 letter words containing c, h, i, q
- charqui — meat, esp beef, cut into strips and dried
- quiches — Plural form of quiche.
- quichua — Quechua.
- quinche — to move, to wince
- squinch — a small arch, corbeling, or the like, built across the interior angle between two walls, as in a square tower for supporting the side of a superimposed octagonal spire.
8 letter words containing c, h, i, q
- acquight — to acquit
- chequing — (British, and, Canada) alternative spelling of checking.
- chiquita — a female given name: from a Spanish word meaning “small.”.
- cliquish — If you describe a group of people or their behavior as cliquish, you mean they spend their time only with other members of the group and seem unfriendly towards people who are not in the group.
- quackish — a fraudulent or ignorant pretender to medical skill.
9 letter words containing c, h, i, q
- acquireth — Archaic third-person singular form of acquire.
- aquaholic — Addicted to water.
- chongqing — a river port in SW China, capital of Chongqing municipality (traditionally in Sichuan province) at the confluence of the Yangtze and Jialing rivers: site of a city since the 3rd millennium bc; wartime capital of China (1938–45); major trade centre for W China. Pop: 4 975 000 (2005 est)
- quenching — to slake, satisfy, or allay (thirst, desires, passion, etc.).
- quidditch — Alternative form of Quidditch.
10 letter words containing c, h, i, q
- aquaphobic — abnormally afraid of water
- cavaquinho — A small, four-stringed guitar resembling a ukulele, popular in Brazil and Portugal.
- chequering — Present participle of chequer.
- chi-square — an inferential statistic common in survey research
- chinquapin — a dwarf chestnut tree, Castanea pumila, of the eastern US, yielding edible nuts
11 letter words containing c, h, i, q
- chequerwise — in the manner of a chequerboard
- chilaquiles — (in Mexican cooking) a dish of fried tortilla strips typically topped with a spicy tomato sauce and cheese.
- chinquapins — Plural form of chinquapin.
- chloroquine — a synthetic drug administered orally to treat malaria. Formula: C18H26ClN3
- discotheque — a nightclub for dancing to live or recorded music and often featuring sophisticated sound systems, elaborate lighting, and other effects.
12 letter words containing c, h, i, q
- chaplinesque — characteristic of or resembling the comedy or filmmaking style of Charlie Chaplin.
- chiquichiqui — a type of palm tree, Leopoldinia piassaba, that grows in Brazil, Venezuela, and Colombia
- cinematheque — a small intimate cinema
- cliquishness — The state of being cliquish.
- coquettishly — (of a woman) characteristically flirtatious, especially in a teasing, lighthearted manner.
13 letter words containing c, h, i, q
14 letter words containing c, h, i, q
- coquettishness — The state or quality of being coquettish.
- coquilhatville — former name of Mbandaka.
- microtechnique — the art of preparing something so that it can properly be examined using a microscope
- quasi-mythical — pertaining to, of the nature of, or involving a myth.
- quicksilverish — resembling quicksilver
15 letter words containing c, h, i, q
- churrigueresque — of or relating to a style of baroque architecture of Spain in the late 17th and early 18th centuries
- microearthquake — an earthquake of very low intensity (magnitude of 2 or less on the Richter scale).
- quasi-spherical — having the form of a sphere; globular.
- quasi-technical — belonging or pertaining to an art, science, or the like: technical skill.
- quasihistorical — of, pertaining to, treating, or characteristic of history or past events: historical records; historical research.
16 letter words containing c, h, i, q
17 letter words containing c, h, i, q
- acenaphthoquinone — (organic compound) A polycyclic aromatic quinone derived from acenaphthene, used as an intermediate for the manufacturing of dyes, pharmaceuticals and pesticides.
18 letter words containing c, h, i, q
- cash-for-questions — of, involved in, or relating to a scandal in which some MPs were accused of accepting bribes to ask particular questions in Parliament
- chlorohydroquinone — a white to light-tan, crystalline, water-soluble solid, C 6 H 3 Cl(OH) 2 , used chiefly in organic synthesis and as a developer in photography.
- hydroxychloroquine — a colorless crystalline solid, C 18 H 26 ClN 3 O, used in the treatment of malaria, lupus erythematosus, and rheumatoid arthritis.
- quasi-metaphysical — pertaining to or of the nature of metaphysics.
20 letter words containing c, h, i, q
- iodochlorhydroxyquin — The drug clioquinol.
On this page, we collect all words with C, H, I, Q. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 229 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, H, I, Q that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.