Words containing c, h, i, p, s, l
7 letter words containing c, h, i, p, s, l
8 letter words containing c, h, i, p, s, l
9 letter words containing c, h, i, p, s, l
- asphaltic — Resembling, containing, or relating to asphalt; bituminous.
- blockship — a ship used to block a river or channel
- callipash — the part of a turtle next to the upper shield, consisting of a greenish gelatinous substance, considered a delicacy.
- cephalins — Plural form of cephalin.
- chalkpits — Plural form of chalkpit.
10 letter words containing c, h, i, p, s, l
- accomplish — If you accomplish something, you succeed in doing it.
- acidophils — Plural form of acidophil.
- archiplasm — archoplasm
- aspherical — (of a reflecting surface or lens) deviating slightly from a perfectly spherical shape and relatively free from aberrations.
- basophilic — having an affinity for basic stains.
11 letter words containing c, h, i, p, s, l
- acidophilus — a lactic-acid-producing bacterium primarily found in live yoghurt, useful in restoring bacterial balance in the intestine
- amphicelous — concave on both sides, as the bodies of the vertebrae of fishes.
- amphilochus — a seer, the son of Amphiaraus and Eriphyle, and the brother of Alcmaeon.
- aphlogistic — (archaic) flameless.
- asplanchnic — having no gut
12 letter words containing c, h, i, p, s, l
- accomplished — If someone is accomplished at something, they are very good at it.
- accomplisher — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accomplishes — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of accomplish.
- acidophilous — thriving in an acidic environment
- amphiblastic — (of animal ova) showing complete but unequal cleavage after fertilization
13 letter words containing c, h, i, p, s, l
14 letter words containing c, h, i, p, s, l
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
- achondroplasia — a skeletal disorder, characterized by failure of normal conversion of cartilage into bone, that begins during fetal life and results in dwarfism
- antiphlogistic — of or relating to the prevention or alleviation of inflammation
- antiphrastical — the use of a word in a sense opposite to its proper meaning.
15 letter words containing c, h, i, p, s, l
- accomplishments — Plural form of accomplishment.
- apostrophically — (rhetoric) Using apostrophe; with sudden exclamatory dialogue.
- astrophysically — from an astrophysical point of view
- atmospherically — pertaining to, existing in, or consisting of the atmosphere: atmospheric vapors.
- biopsychologist — a field of psychology that deals with the effects of biological factors on behavior.
16 letter words containing c, h, i, p, s, l
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
- anthroposophical — of or relating to anthroposophy
- arthroscopically — By means of arthroscopy.
- australopithecus — an extinct genus of small-brained,large-toothed bipedal hominids that lived in Africa between one and four million years ago.
- catastrophically — of the nature of a catastrophe, or disastrous event; calamitous: a catastrophic failure of the dam.
17 letter words containing c, h, i, p, s, l
- anti-metaphysical — pertaining to or of the nature of metaphysics.
- australopithecine — any of various extinct apelike primates of the genus Australopithecus and related genera, remains of which have been discovered in southern and E Africa. Some species are estimated to be over 4.5 million years old
- chromolithographs — Plural form of chromolithograph.
- comprehensibility — capable of being comprehended or understood; intelligible.
- cytotrophoblastic — Relating to, or containing, cytotrophoblasts.
18 letter words containing c, h, i, p, s, l
- alphaphotographics — A display made up of text characters combined with high-resolution photographic images (proposed as a future form of videotex).
- antipatheticalness — The state or quality of being antipathetical.
- australopithecines — Plural form of australopithecine.
- claustrophobically — In a claustrophobic way.
- comprehensibleness — The quality of being comprehensible; comprehensibility.
19 letter words containing c, h, i, p, s, l
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
- electrocardiographs — Plural form of electrocardiograph.
- electrophysiologist — A physiologist whose speciality is electrophysiology.
- electrotherapeutics — (medicine) the use of electricity in therapeutics.
- histopathologically — In a histopathological manner.
20 letter words containing c, h, i, p, s, l
- bacteriochlorophylls — Plural form of bacteriochlorophyll.
- chemolithoautotrophs — Plural form of chemolithoautotroph.
- electrophysiological — Of or pertaining to electrophysiology.
- heteropolysaccharide — (carbohydrate) any polysaccharide formed from two or more different kinds of monosaccharide.
- hypercholesterolemia — the presence of an excessive amount of cholesterol in the blood.
21 letter words containing c, h, i, p, s, l
- hypercholesterolaemia — the condition of having a high concentration of cholesterol in the blood
- immunoelectrophoresis — a technique for the separation and identification of mixtures of proteins, consisting of electrophoresis followed by immunodiffusion.
- mucopolysaccharidoses — Plural form of mucopolysaccharidosis.
- mucopolysaccharidosis — Any of a group of metabolic disorders caused by the absence or malfunction of lysosomal enzymes needed to break down glycosaminoglycans.
- psychoneuroimmunology — the study of the effects of psychological factors on the immune system
22 letter words containing c, h, i, p, s, l
23 letter words containing c, h, i, p, s, l
- micropachycephalosaurus — A very small pachycephalosaurid, ornithischian dinosaur of the genus Micropachycephalosaurus.
24 letter words containing c, h, i, p, s, l
- diphenylaminechlorarsine — adamsite.
25 letter words containing c, h, i, p, s, l
26 letter words containing c, h, i, p, s, l
- philosophical-anthropology — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
28 letter words containing c, h, i, p, s, l
- apple-touch-icon-precomposed — (programming) An alternative form of apple-touch-icon that is not subject to automatic modification (rounding, drop-shadow, reflective shine) as applied by iOS versions prior to iOS 7. A web page specifies a pre-composed icon by including an element in the like:
35 letter words containing c, h, i, p, s, l
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with C, H, I, P, S, L. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1649 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, H, I, P, S, L that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.