Words containing c, h, i, p, s
5 letter words containing c, h, i, p, s
- chips — CHIPS is a system for transferring funds that makes large value payments in US dollars between major banks.
6 letter words containing c, h, i, p, s
- phasic — any of the major appearances or aspects in which a thing of varying modes or conditions manifests itself to the eye or mind.
- phocis — an ancient district in central Greece, N of the Gulf of Corinth: site of Delphic oracle.
- physic — a medicine that purges; cathartic; laxative.
- schipa — Tito [tee-taw] /ˈti tɔ/ (Show IPA), 1890–1965, Italian operatic tenor.
7 letter words containing c, h, i, p, s
- aphasic — pertaining to or affected with aphasia.
- chiapas — a state of S Mexico: mountainous and forested; Maya ruins in the northeast; rich mineral resources. Capital: Tuxtla Gutiérrez. Pop: 3 920 515 (2000). Area: 73 887 sq km (28 816 sq miles)
- chipset — a highly integrated circuit on the motherboard of a computer that controls many of its data transfer functions
- haptics — Usually, haptics. Digital Technology. a vibration or other tactile sensation received from a computer or electronic device: You can save power by adjusting the haptics and brightness of your phone. an input or output device that senses the body's movements by means of physical contact with the user: joysticks and other haptics.
- hiccups — a quick, involuntary inhalation that follows a spasm of the diaphragm and is suddenly checked by closure of the glottis, producing a short, relatively sharp sound.
8 letter words containing c, h, i, p, s
- aphasiac — pertaining to or affected with aphasia.
- biphasic — having two phases
- caiaphas — the high priest at the beginning of John the Baptist's preaching and during the trial of Jesus (Luke 3:2; Matthew 26)
- calipash — the greenish glutinous edible part of the turtle found next to the upper shell, considered a delicacy
- cheapish — costing very little; relatively low in price; inexpensive: a cheap dress.
9 letter words containing c, h, i, p, s
- anaphasic — relating to the third stage in cell division
- bishopric — A bishopric is the area for which a bishop is responsible, or the rank or office of being a bishop.
- cadetship — a student in a national service academy or private military school or on a training ship.
- callipash — the part of a turtle next to the upper shield, consisting of a greenish gelatinous substance, considered a delicacy.
- canonship — the position or office of canon; canonry.
10 letter words containing c, h, i, p, s
- accomplish — If you accomplish something, you succeed in doing it.
- aphoristic — of, relating to, or resembling an aphorism
- archbishop — In the Roman Catholic, Orthodox, and Anglican Churches, an archbishop is a bishop of the highest rank, who is in charge of all the bishops and priests in a particular country or region.
- archiplasm — archoplasm
- archpriest — (formerly) a chief assistant to a bishop, performing many of his sacerdotal functions during his absence
11 letter words containing c, h, i, p, s
- acidophilus — a lactic-acid-producing bacterium primarily found in live yoghurt, useful in restoring bacterial balance in the intestine
- amphicelous — concave on both sides, as the bodies of the vertebrae of fishes.
- amphilochus — a seer, the son of Amphiaraus and Eriphyle, and the brother of Alcmaeon.
- aphrodisiac — An aphrodisiac is a food, drink, or drug which is said to make people want to have sex.
- apostrophic — a digression in the form of an address to someone not present, or to a personified object or idea, as “O Death, where is thy sting?”.
12 letter words containing c, h, i, p, s
- accomplished — If someone is accomplished at something, they are very good at it.
- accomplisher — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- amphiblastic — (of animal ova) showing complete but unequal cleavage after fertilization
- amphicarpous — producing two kinds of fruit that differ either in form or in time of ripening.
- amphicoelous — (of the vertebrae of most fishes and some amphibians) concave at the anterior and posterior ends
13 letter words containing c, h, i, p, s
- achromatopsia — a visual disorder defined by deficient or absent function in the retinal cones, resulting in colour blindness and in decreased vision in bright lights
- affenpinscher — a small wire-haired breed of dog of European origin, having tufts of hair on the muzzle
- amphitrichous — having a single flagellum at each end.
- anaphrodisiac — tending to lessen sexual desire
- antipsychotic — preventing or treating psychosis
14 letter words containing c, h, i, p, s
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
- achondroplasia — a skeletal disorder, characterized by failure of normal conversion of cartilage into bone, that begins during fetal life and results in dwarfism
- africanthropus — a genus of hominids of eastern Africa, assumed from a number of now lost skull fragments to have been a form of archaic Homo : no longer in technical use.
- antaphrodisiac — Capable of reducing the sex drive.
15 letter words containing c, h, i, p, s
- acousticophobia — Fear of noise.
- aegyptopithecus — a genus of extinct anthropoid ape of the Oligocene Period known from remains found in Egypt.
- anthropometrics — the science of measuring the size and proportions of the human body (called anthropometry), especially as applied to the design of furniture and machines.
- anti-censorship — the act or practice of censoring.
- archiepiscopacy — a form of church government in which power is vested in archbishops.
16 letter words containing c, h, i, p, s
- acquaintanceship — a person known to one, but usually not a close friend.
- acroparaesthesia — a persistent sensation of numbness and tingling in the hands and feet
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
- aerotherapeutics — the treatment of disease by the use of air, esp. by exposing patients to changes in atmospheric pressure
- anopisthographic — a manuscript, parchment, or book having writing on only one side of the leaves.
17 letter words containing c, h, i, p, s
- anti-metaphysical — pertaining to or of the nature of metaphysics.
- australopithecine — any of various extinct apelike primates of the genus Australopithecus and related genera, remains of which have been discovered in southern and E Africa. Some species are estimated to be over 4.5 million years old
- bacteriorhodopsin — a purple protein containing retinal and found in the plasma membrane of certain bacteria (genus Halobacterium): it directly supplies electrochemical energy from sunlight
- chemotherapeutics — chemotherapy.
- comprehensibility — capable of being comprehended or understood; intelligible.
18 letter words containing c, h, i, p, s
- counter-hypothesis — a proposition, or set of propositions, set forth as an explanation for the occurrence of some specified group of phenomena, either asserted merely as a provisional conjecture to guide investigation (working hypothesis) or accepted as highly probable in the light of established facts.
- diphosphoglycerate — an ester of phosphoric acid and glyceric acid that occurs in the blood and that promotes the release of hemoglobin-bound oxygen.
- histocompatibility — the condition of having antigenic similarities such that cells or tissues transplanted from one (the donor) to another (the recipient) are not rejected.
- histomorphological — histology.
- hypernationalistic — a person devoted to nationalism.
19 letter words containing c, h, i, p, s
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
- champigny-sur-marne — a suburb of Paris, on the River Marne. Pop: 75 556 (2006)
- dihydrostreptomycin — an antibiotic, C 21 H 41 N 7 O 12 , derived by organic synthesis from and believed to be less toxic than streptomycin: used in the form of its sulfate chiefly in the treatment of tuberculosis.
- hyper-nationalistic — a person devoted to nationalism.
- hypocholesterolemia — an abnormally low amount of cholesterol in the blood.
20 letter words containing c, h, i, p, s
- hypercholesterolemia — the presence of an excessive amount of cholesterol in the blood.
- microelectrophoresis — any of several techniques for observing, by means of a microscope or an ultramicroscope, the electrophoresis of minute surface particles.
- phillips-screwdriver — a screw head having two partial slots crossed at right angles, driven by a special screwdriver (Phillips screwdriver)
- post-synchronization — the recording of dialogue and sound effects in synchronization with the picture after the film has been shot.
- pseudo-psychological — of or relating to psychology.
21 letter words containing c, h, i, p, s
- atmospheric-inversion — an act or instance of inverting.
- hypercholesterolaemia — the condition of having a high concentration of cholesterol in the blood
- immunoelectrophoresis — a technique for the separation and identification of mixtures of proteins, consisting of electrophoresis followed by immunodiffusion.
- mucopolysaccharidosis — Any of a group of metabolic disorders caused by the absence or malfunction of lysosomal enzymes needed to break down glycosaminoglycans.
- psychomotor-agitation — the act or process of agitating; state of being agitated: She left in great agitation.
22 letter words containing c, h, i, p, s
- chemical-sympathectomy — sympathectomy (def 2).
- garmisch-partenkirchen — a city in S Germany, in the Bavarian Alps.
- microspectrophotometer — a spectrophotometer for examining light emitted, transmitted, or reflected by minute objects.
- microspectrophotometry — a spectrophotometer for examining light emitted, transmitted, or reflected by minute objects.
- spectrophotometrically — an instrument for making photometric comparisons between parts of spectra.
24 letter words containing c, h, i, p, s
25 letter words containing c, h, i, p, s
- transcendental-philosophy — transcendental character, thought, or language.
26 letter words containing c, h, i, p, s
- philosophical-anthropology — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
34 letter words containing c, h, i, p, s
- supreme-court-of-the-united-states — Supreme Court of the United States.
35 letter words containing c, h, i, p, s
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with C, H, I, P, S. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3546 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, H, I, P, S that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.