Words containing c, h, i, p, e
6 letter words containing c, h, i, p, e
7 letter words containing c, h, i, p, e
8 letter words containing c, h, i, p, e
9 letter words containing c, h, i, p, e
- acephalic — having no head or one that is reduced and indistinct
- apathetic — If you describe someone as apathetic, you are criticizing them because they do not seem to be interested in or enthusiastic about doing anything.
- apothecia — the fruit of certain lichens and fungi: usually an open, saucer-shaped or cup-shaped body, the inner surface of which is covered with a layer that bears asci.
- blue-chip — of, relating to, or constituting a blue chip.
- cadetship — a student in a national service academy or private military school or on a training ship.
10 letter words containing c, h, i, p, e
- achitophel — Ahithophel
- acidophile — Biology, Ecology. acidophilic.
- alphabetic — in the order of the letters of the alphabet: alphabetical arrangement.
- amphimacer — a metrical foot consisting, in Greek and Latin verse, of one short syllable between two long ones, or, in English verse, of one unaccented syllable between two accented ones (Ex.: | hésĭtáte |)
- amphogenic — producing both male and female offspring.
11 letter words containing c, h, i, p, e
- amphicelous — concave on both sides, as the bodies of the vertebrae of fishes.
- apathetical — having or showing little or no emotion: apathetic behavior.
- archipelago — An archipelago is a group of islands, especially small islands.
- atmospheric — Atmospheric is used to describe something which relates to the Earth's atmosphere.
- bicephalous — having two heads
12 letter words containing c, h, i, p, e
- accomplished — If someone is accomplished at something, they are very good at it.
- accomplisher — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- adiaphoretic — preventing or reducing perspiration.
- alexipharmic — acting as an antidote
- alphabetical — Alphabetical means arranged according to the normal order of the letters in the alphabet.
13 letter words containing c, h, i, p, e
- acetaminophen — a white crystalline powder, CH3CONHC6H4OH, used for reducing fever and relieving pain
- actinotherapy — radiotherapy, especially using ultraviolet rays.
- affenpinscher — a small wire-haired breed of dog of European origin, having tufts of hair on the muzzle
- amphitrichate — having a single flagellum at each end.
- anthropogenic — relating to anthropogenesis
14 letter words containing c, h, i, p, e
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
- anthropometric — the measurement of the size and proportions of the human body.
- anticensorship — opposed to a policy or programme of censoring
- apprenticeship — Someone who has an apprenticeship works for a fixed period of time for a person who has a particular skill in order to learn the skill. Apprenticeship is the system of learning a skill like this.
15 letter words containing c, h, i, p, e
- acetophenetidin — phenacetin
- aegyptopithecus — a genus of extinct anthropoid ape of the Oligocene Period known from remains found in Egypt.
- aix-la-chapelle — Aachen
- anthropocentric — regarding man as the most important and central factor in the universe
- anthropometrics — the science of measuring the size and proportions of the human body (called anthropometry), especially as applied to the design of furniture and machines.
16 letter words containing c, h, i, p, e
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- acquaintanceship — a person known to one, but usually not a close friend.
- acroparaesthesia — a persistent sensation of numbness and tingling in the hands and feet
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
- aerotherapeutics — the treatment of disease by the use of air, esp. by exposing patients to changes in atmospheric pressure
17 letter words containing c, h, i, p, e
- anti-metaphysical — pertaining to or of the nature of metaphysics.
- australopithecine — any of various extinct apelike primates of the genus Australopithecus and related genera, remains of which have been discovered in southern and E Africa. Some species are estimated to be over 4.5 million years old
- bacteriorhodopsin — a purple protein containing retinal and found in the plasma membrane of certain bacteria (genus Halobacterium): it directly supplies electrochemical energy from sunlight
- biopharmaceutical — of or relating to drugs produced using biotechnology
- chemopallidectomy — an operation for treating Parkinson's disease and certain other diseases characterized by muscular rigidity, consisting of destroying a specific part of the corpus striatum by injecting it with a chemical, usually alcohol.
18 letter words containing c, h, i, p, e
- anthropocentricity — the state or quality of being anthropocentric.
- controllable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed during navigation or flight; variable-pitch.
- counter-hypothesis — a proposition, or set of propositions, set forth as an explanation for the occurrence of some specified group of phenomena, either asserted merely as a provisional conjecture to guide investigation (working hypothesis) or accepted as highly probable in the light of established facts.
- diphosphoglycerate — an ester of phosphoric acid and glyceric acid that occurs in the blood and that promotes the release of hemoglobin-bound oxygen.
- hyper-intellectual — appealing to or engaging the intellect: intellectual pursuits.
19 letter words containing c, h, i, p, e
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
- champigny-sur-marne — a suburb of Paris, on the River Marne. Pop: 75 556 (2006)
- cinematographically — a motion-picture projector.
- counterpoint-rhythm — Music. the art of combining melodies.
20 letter words containing c, h, i, p, e
- adrenocorticotrophic — stimulating the adrenal cortex
- hypercholesterolemia — the presence of an excessive amount of cholesterol in the blood.
- mechanical-impedance — Electricity. the total opposition to alternating current by an electric circuit, equal to the square root of the sum of the squares of the resistance and reactance of the circuit and usually expressed in ohms. Symbol: Z.
- microelectrophoresis — any of several techniques for observing, by means of a microscope or an ultramicroscope, the electrophoresis of minute surface particles.
- para-dichlorobenzene — a white, crystalline, volatile, water-insoluble solid, C 6 H 4 Cl 2 , of the benzene series, having a penetrating odor: used chiefly as a moth repellent.
21 letter words containing c, h, i, p, e
- atmospheric-inversion — an act or instance of inverting.
- hypercholesterolaemia — the condition of having a high concentration of cholesterol in the blood
- hypothetico-deductive — pertaining to or governed by the supposed method of scientific progress whereby a general hypothesis is tested by deducing predictions that may be experimentally tested. When such a prediction is falsified the theory is rejected and a new hypothesis is required
- immunoelectrophoresis — a technique for the separation and identification of mixtures of proteins, consisting of electrophoresis followed by immunodiffusion.
- immunoelectrophoretic — a technique for the separation and identification of mixtures of proteins, consisting of electrophoresis followed by immunodiffusion.
22 letter words containing c, h, i, p, e
- chemical-sympathectomy — sympathectomy (def 2).
- garmisch-partenkirchen — a city in S Germany, in the Bavarian Alps.
- microspectrophotometer — a spectrophotometer for examining light emitted, transmitted, or reflected by minute objects.
- microspectrophotometry — a spectrophotometer for examining light emitted, transmitted, or reflected by minute objects.
23 letter words containing c, h, i, p, e
- pentachloronitrobenzene — a crystalline compound, C 6 Cl 5 NO 2 , used as an herbicide and insecticide. Abbreviation: PCNB.
24 letter words containing c, h, i, p, e
31 letter words containing c, h, i, p, e
32 letter words containing c, h, i, p, e
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with C, H, I, P, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 4609 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, H, I, P, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.