Words containing c, h, i, n, g, m
7 letter words containing c, h, i, n, g, m
8 letter words containing c, h, i, n, g, m
- champing — to bite upon or grind, especially impatiently: The horses champed the oats.
- charming — If you say that something is charming, you mean that it is very pleasant or attractive.
- chimango — Milvago chimango, a South American bird of prey related to the falcon.
- chomping — Present participle of chomp.
- chumming — cut or ground bait dumped into the water to attract fish to the area where one is fishing.
9 letter words containing c, h, i, n, g, m
- champaign — an expanse of open level or gently undulating country
- charmings — Plural form of charming.
- chiengmai — a town in NW Thailand: teak, silver, silk industries: university (1964). Pop: 182 000 (2005 est)
- hegemonic — having hegemony, or dominance: the ruling party's hegemonic control of all facets of society.
- hemogenic — Of, or relating to the production of blood cells.
10 letter words containing c, h, i, n, g, m
- amphogenic — producing both male and female offspring.
- buckingham — a town in S central England, in Buckinghamshire; university (1975). Pop: 12 512 (2001)
- chambering — a room, usually private, in a house or apartment, especially a bedroom: She retired to her chamber.
- chamfering — Present participle of chamfer.
- champaigne — Philippe de (filip də). 1602–74, French painter, born in Brussels: noted particularly for his portraits and historical and religious scenes
11 letter words containing c, h, i, n, g, m
- alchemizing — Present participle of alchemize.
- archegonium — a female sex organ, occurring in mosses, spore-bearing vascular plants, and gymnosperms, that produces a single egg cell in its swollen base
- champignons — Plural form of champignon.
- championing — a person who has defeated all opponents in a competition or series of competitions, so as to hold first place: the heavyweight boxing champion.
- checkmating — Present participle of checkmate.
12 letter words containing c, h, i, n, g, m
- beachcombing — The action of a beachcomber.
- benchmarking — In business, benchmarking is a process in which a company compares its products and methods with those of the most successful companies in its field, in order to try to improve its own performance.
- camphorating — Present participle of camphorate.
- campshedding — to line (the bank of a river) with campshot.
- charmingness — pleasing; delightful: a charming child.
13 letter words containing c, h, i, n, g, m
- accomplishing — Present participle of accomplish.
- blacksmithing — the work of a blacksmith.
- checkweighman — a representative elected by coal miners to check the findings of the mine owner's weighman where miners are paid by the weight of coal mined.
- chloroforming — Present participle of chloroform.
- cholangiogram — an X-ray of the bile duct performed after administering dye into the ducts that shows up on the X-ray
14 letter words containing c, h, i, n, g, m
- chest-thumping — the act or practice of boasting.
- cinametography — Misspelling of cinematography.
- cinematography — Cinematography is the technique of making films for the cinema.
- cinemicrograph — a motion picture filmed through a microscope.
- coppersmithing — The work of a coppersmith; the forging of copper.
15 letter words containing c, h, i, n, g, m
- antihemorrhagic — That stops or reduces hemorrhage.
- bathing-machine — a small bathhouse on wheels formerly used as a dressing room and in which bathers could also be transported from the beach to the water.
- buckinghamshire — a county in SE central England, containing the Vale of Aylesbury and parts of the Chiltern Hills: the geographic and ceremonial county includes Milton Keynes, which became an independent unitary authority in 1997. Administrative centre: Aylesbury. Pop (excluding Milton Keynes): 478 000 (2003 est). Area (excluding Milton Keynes): 1568 sq km (605 sq miles)
- cinematographed — a motion-picture projector.
- cinematographer — A cinematographer is a person who decides what filming techniques should be used during the shooting of a film.
16 letter words containing c, h, i, n, g, m
- archaeomagnetism — an archaeological technique for dating certain clay objects by measuring the extent to which they have been magnetized by the earth's magnetic field
- chimney-climbing — the sport of climbing a vertical fissure large enough for a person's body to enter
- choriomeningitis — (medicine) A form of cerebral meningitis associated with inflammation of the choroid plexus.
- chymotrypsinogen — the inactive precursor of chymotrypsin
- high-compression — of a modern type of internal-combustion engine designed so that the fuel mixture is compressed into a smaller cylinder space, resulting in more pressure on the pistons and more power
17 letter words containing c, h, i, n, g, m
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- anglo-catholicism — the tradition or form of worship in the Anglican Church that emphasizes Catholicity, the apostolic succession, and the continuity of all churches within the communion with pre-Reformation Christianity as well as the importance of liturgy and ritual.
- antihyperglycemic — (of a medication or treatment) Tending to reduce hyperglycemia (high blood sugar, characteristic of diabetes).
- carboxyhemoglobin — a compound formed in the blood when carbon monoxide occupies the positions on the hemoglobin molecule normally taken by oxygen, resulting in cellular oxygen starvation
- ethnomusicologist — A researcher in the field of ethnomusicology.
18 letter words containing c, h, i, n, g, m
- carboxyhaemoglobin — haemoglobin coordinated with carbon monoxide, formed as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning. As carbon monoxide is bound in preference to oxygen, tissues are deprived of oxygen
- cholangiocarcinoma — (pathology) Cancer of the bile duct.
- ethnomusicological — Relating to or pertaining to ethnomusicology.
- immunohistological — the microscopic study of tissues with the aid of antibodies that bind to tissue components and reveal their presence.
- immunopharmacology — the branch of pharmacology concerned with the immune system
19 letter words containing c, h, i, n, g, m
- champigny-sur-marne — a suburb of Paris, on the River Marne. Pop: 75 556 (2006)
- cinematographically — a motion-picture projector.
- magnetohydrodynamic — Of or pertaining to magnetohydrodynamics.
- mechanical-engineer — the branch of engineering dealing with the design and production of machinery.
- meningoencephalitic — Relating to meningoencephalitis.
20 letter words containing c, h, i, n, g, m
21 letter words containing c, h, i, n, g, m
- performance-enhancing — noting or relating to a drug or other substance used to improve one's performance in a sport or other activity requiring strength, stamina, etc.: The use of performance-enhancing steroids by athletes is banned.
- psychomotor-agitation — the act or process of agitating; state of being agitated: She left in great agitation.
- psychoneuroimmunology — the study of the effects of psychological factors on the immune system
22 letter words containing c, h, i, n, g, m
- garmisch-partenkirchen — a city in S Germany, in the Bavarian Alps.
23 letter words containing c, h, i, n, g, m
- magnetohydrodynamically — In a magnetohydrodynamic way.
24 letter words containing c, h, i, n, g, m
- magnetothermoelectricity — thermoelectricity induced or affected by a magnetic field.
32 letter words containing c, h, i, n, g, m
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with C, H, I, N, G, M. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1028 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, H, I, N, G, M that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.