Words containing c, h, i, n, g
5 letter words containing c, h, i, n, g
- ching — of, relating to, or designating the Manchu dynasty (1644–1912) of China
6 letter words containing c, h, i, n, g
7 letter words containing c, h, i, n, g
8 letter words containing c, h, i, n, g
- achingly — You can use achingly for emphasis when you are referring to things that create feelings of wanting something very much, but of not being able to have it.
- anch'ing — a city in S Anhui province, in E China, on the Chang Jiang: former capital of Anhui.
- batching — a quantity or number coming at one time or taken together: a batch of prisoners.
- beaching — an expanse of sand or pebbles along a shore.
- belching — to eject gas spasmodically and noisily from the stomach through the mouth; eruct.
9 letter words containing c, h, i, n, g
- achieving — to bring to a successful end; carry through; accomplish: The police crackdown on speeders achieved its purpose.
- anchoring — any of various devices dropped by a chain, cable, or rope to the bottom of a body of water for preventing or restricting the motion of a vessel or other floating object, typically having broad, hooklike arms that bury themselves in the bottom to provide a firm hold.
- archiving — Usually, archives. documents or records relating to the activities, business dealings, etc., of a person, family, corporation, association, community, or nation.
- attaching — to fasten or affix; join; connect: to attach a photograph to an application with a staple.
- avouching — Present participle of avouch.
10 letter words containing c, h, i, n, g
11 letter words containing c, h, i, n, g
- actinograph — a recording actinometer
- alchemizing — Present participle of alchemize.
- anglophilic — Alternative capitalization of Anglophilic.
- approaching — coming closer in time
- archangelic — Theology. a chief or principal angel; in medieval angelology one of the nine orders of celestial attendants on God. Compare angel (def 1).
12 letter words containing c, h, i, n, g
- alcoholizing — Present participle of alcoholize.
- anaglyphical — Alternative form of anaglyphic.
- anepigraphic — (of a coin, artifact, etc.) without a legend or inscription.
- angiographic — relating to or using angiography
- anglophiliac — a strong admiration or enthusiasm for England, its people, and things English.
13 letter words containing c, h, i, n, g
- accomplishing — Present participle of accomplish.
- anthropogenic — relating to anthropogenesis
- anthropologic — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- anti-hygienic — conducive to good health; healthful; sanitary.
- archaeologian — (archaic) An archaeologist.
14 letter words containing c, h, i, n, g
- aesthesiogenic — able to stimulate or produce sensation
- agrotechnician — a specialist in the science and technology of agriculture, farm production, or the like.
- anglo-catholic — The Anglo-Catholic part of the Church of England, or of the churches related to it, is the part whose beliefs and practices are similar to those of the Catholic Church.
- anthologically — In the manner of an anthology.
- antiphlogistic — of or relating to the prevention or alleviation of inflammation
15 letter words containing c, h, i, n, g
- anthropological — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- anti-pathogenic — Pathology. capable of producing disease: pathogenic bacteria.
- anti-technology — the branch of knowledge that deals with the creation and use of technical means and their interrelation with life, society, and the environment, drawing upon such subjects as industrial arts, engineering, applied science, and pure science.
- anticholinergic — blocking nerve impulses through the parasympathetic nerves
- antihemorrhagic — That stops or reduces hemorrhage.
16 letter words containing c, h, i, n, g
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- alpha-adrenergic — of or having to do with an alpha receptor
- angiographically — By the use of angiography.
- anopisthographic — a manuscript, parchment, or book having writing on only one side of the leaves.
- anticholinergics — Plural form of anticholinergic.
17 letter words containing c, h, i, n, g
- acanthopterygians — Plural form of acanthopterygian.
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- angiocardiography — the making of X-ray pictures of the heart and its blood vessels after injecting a radiopaque substance
- anglo-catholicism — the tradition or form of worship in the Anglican Church that emphasizes Catholicity, the apostolic succession, and the continuity of all churches within the communion with pre-Reformation Christianity as well as the importance of liturgy and ritual.
- anthropogenically — In an anthropogenic way.
18 letter words containing c, h, i, n, g
- angiocardiographic — Relating to angiocardiography.
- carboxyhaemoglobin — haemoglobin coordinated with carbon monoxide, formed as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning. As carbon monoxide is bound in preference to oxygen, tissues are deprived of oxygen
- cholangiocarcinoma — (pathology) Cancer of the bile duct.
- chronostratigraphy — The branch of geology concerned with establishing the absolute ages of strata.
- dendrochronologist — One who carries out dendrochronology.
19 letter words containing c, h, i, n, g
- champigny-sur-marne — a suburb of Paris, on the River Marne. Pop: 75 556 (2006)
- cinematographically — a motion-picture projector.
- clinicopathological — of or relating to the combined study of disease symptoms and pathology.
- contradistinguished — Simple past tense and past participle of contradistinguish.
- contradistinguishes — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of contradistinguish.
20 letter words containing c, h, i, n, g
- contradistinguishing — Present participle of contradistinguish.
- magnetohydrodynamics — the branch of physics that deals with the motion of electrically conductive fluids, especially plasmas, in magnetic fields. Abbreviation: MHD.
- mecklenburg-schwerin — a former state in NE Germany, formed in 1934 from two states (Mecklenburg-Schwerin and Mecklenburg-Strelitz)
21 letter words containing c, h, i, n, g
- dendrochronologically — By the use of, or with reference to dendrochronology.
- performance-enhancing — noting or relating to a drug or other substance used to improve one's performance in a sport or other activity requiring strength, stamina, etc.: The use of performance-enhancing steroids by athletes is banned.
- psychomotor-agitation — the act or process of agitating; state of being agitated: She left in great agitation.
- psychoneuroimmunology — the study of the effects of psychological factors on the immune system
22 letter words containing c, h, i, n, g
23 letter words containing c, h, i, n, g
- electroencephalographic — Of or pertaining to electroencephalography or electroencephalographs.
24 letter words containing c, h, i, n, g
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
- laryngotracheobronchitis — A respiratory disease, a form of croup.
- magnetothermoelectricity — thermoelectricity induced or affected by a magnetic field.
26 letter words containing c, h, i, n, g
- philosophical-anthropology — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
27 letter words containing c, h, i, n, g
- electroencephalographically — In an electroencephalographic way.
32 letter words containing c, h, i, n, g
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with C, H, I, N, G. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3472 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, H, I, N, G that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.