Words containing c, e
3 letter words containing c, e
4 letter words containing c, e
- aced — a playing card or die marked with or having the value indicated by a single spot: He dealt me four aces in the first hand.
- aceh — an autonomous region of N Indonesia, in N Sumatra; mountainous with rain forests; scene of separatist conflict since the late 1990s; coastal areas suffered badly in the Indian Ocean tsunami of December 2004. Capital: Banda Aceh. Pop: 3 930 905 (2000). Area: 55 392 sq km (21 381 sq miles)
- acer — any tree or shrub of the genus Acer, often cultivated for their brightly coloured foliage
- aces — a playing card or die marked with or having the value indicated by a single spot: He dealt me four aces in the first hand.
- ache — If you ache or a part of your body aches, you feel a steady, fairly strong pain.
5 letter words containing c, e
6 letter words containing c, e
- aachen — a city and spa in W Germany, in North Rhine-Westphalia: the northern capital of Charlemagne's empire. Pop: 256 605 (2003 est)
- abduce — to abduct
- abject — You use abject to emphasize that a situation or quality is extremely bad.
- accede — If you accede to someone's request, you do what they ask.
- accel. — accelerando
7 letter words containing c, e
- abreact — to alleviate (emotional tension) through abreaction
- abscess — An abscess is a painful swelling containing pus.
- abscise — to separate or be separated by abscission
- absence — Someone's absence from a place is the fact that they are not there.
- academe — The academic world of universities is sometimes referred to as academe.
8 letter words containing c, e
9 letter words containing c, e
- abdicable — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- abecedary — abecedarian.
- aberrance — departing from the right, normal, or usual course.
- aberrancy — departing from the right, normal, or usual course.
- abimelech — a king of Gerar, who made a peace agreement with Abraham. Gen. 20, 21.
10 letter words containing c, e
- abacterial — not caused by or characterized by the presence of bacteria
- abdicative — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- abhorrence — Someone's abhorrence of something is their strong hatred of it.
- aborticide — the killing of an unborn fetus
- about-face — An about-face is a complete change of attitude or opinion.
11 letter words containing c, e
- abecedarian — a person who is learning the alphabet or the rudiments of a subject
- abecedarium — a primer, especially for teaching the alphabet.
- abercrombie — Sir (Leslie) Patrick. 1879–1957, British town planner and architect, best known for The County of London Plan (1943) and The Greater London Plan (1944)
- aberrancies — departing from the right, normal, or usual course.
- abranchiate — having no gills
12 letter words containing c, e
- abstractedly — lost in thought; deeply engrossed or preoccupied.
- abstractness — the quality of being abstract as opposed to concrete
- academically — in relation to an academy
- acanthaceous — of or relating to the Acanthaceae, a mainly tropical and subtropical family of flowering plants that includes the acanthus
- acceleration — The acceleration of a process or change is the fact that it is getting faster and faster.
13 letter words containing c, e
- abortifacient — causing abortion
- abyssopelagic — referring to or occurring in the region of deep water above the floor of the ocean
- acatamathesia — the inability to understand what the senses detect, in particular conversation
- accelerograph — an accelerometer containing a pendulum device for measuring and recording ground motions produced by earthquakes.
- accelerometer — an instrument for measuring acceleration, esp of an aircraft or rocket
14 letter words containing c, e
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- accident-prone — tending to have more accidents or mishaps than the average person.
- accompaniments — something incidental or added for ornament, symmetry, etc.
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
15 letter words containing c, e
- acanthocephalan — any of the parasitic wormlike invertebrates of the phylum Acanthocephala, the adults of which have a spiny proboscis and live in the intestines of vertebrates
- accelerationist — a person, especially an economist, who advocates or promotes the acceleration principle.
- accessorization — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
- acetophenetidin — phenacetin
- acknowledgeable — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
16 letter words containing c, e
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- acetylandromedol — grayanotoxin.
- acetylsalicylate — a salt or ester of acetylsalicylic acid.
17 letter words containing c, e
- acoustoelectronic — denoting a device in which electronic signals are converted into acoustic waves, esp in delay lines, etc
- aerobic-exercises — Also called aerobic exercises. (used with a plural verb) any of various sustained exercises, as jogging, rowing, swimming, or cycling, that stimulate and strengthen the heart and lungs, thereby improving the body's utilization of oxygen.
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
18 letter words containing c, e
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
19 letter words containing c, e
20 letter words containing c, e
21 letter words containing c, e
- aleksandr-nikolaevich — Alexander (Aleksandr Nikolaevich) 1899–1977, Russian pianist and composer, in the U.S.
23 letter words containing c, e
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
On this page, we collect all words with C, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 77497 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.