Words containing c, a, t, u, s, i
7 letter words containing c, a, t, u, s, i
- casuist — a person, esp a theologian, who attempts to resolve moral dilemmas by the application of general rules and the careful distinction of special cases
- catsuit — A catsuit is a piece of women's clothing that is made in one piece and fits tightly over the body and legs.
- causist — a person who supports or defends a cause, especially a social cause.
- caustic — Caustic chemical substances are very powerful and can dissolve other substances.
- scutari — Lake, a lake between NW Albania and Montenegro. About 135 sq. mi. (350 sq. km).
8 letter words containing c, a, t, u, s, i
- acoustic — An acoustic guitar or other instrument is one whose sound is produced without any electrical equipment.
- acuities — sharpness; acuteness; keenness: acuity of vision; acuity of mind.
- anicetus — Saint, pope a.d. 155?–166?.
- aquatics — sports or pastimes performed in or on the water
- autecism — the development of the entire life cycle of a parasitic fungus on a single host or group of hosts.
9 letter words containing c, a, t, u, s, i
10 letter words containing c, a, t, u, s, i
- abductions — Plural form of abduction.
- acausality — having no cause.
- accusation — If you make an accusation against someone, you criticize them or express the belief that they have done something wrong.
- accusative — In the grammar of some languages, the accusative, or the accusative case, is the case used for a noun when it is the direct object of a verb, or the object of some prepositions. In English, only the pronouns 'me', 'him', 'her', 'us', and 'them' are in the accusative. Compare nominative.
- acquisitor — a person who has a tendency to acquire (information or ideas), or a desire to possess
11 letter words containing c, a, t, u, s, i
- acclivitous — an upward slope, as of ground; an ascent (opposed to declivity).
- accountings — the theory and system of setting up, maintaining, and auditing the books of a firm; art of analyzing the financial position and operating results of a business house from a study of its sales, purchases, overhead, etc. (distinguished from bookkeeping).
- accusatival — of the accusative case
- acoustician — an expert in acoustics
- acquiescent — Someone who is acquiescent is ready to agree to do what someone wants, or to accept what they do.
12 letter words containing c, a, t, u, s, i
- absolutistic — relating to absolutism or absolutists
- accusatorial — containing or implying blame or strong criticism
- acoustically — with reference to acoustics; from the standpoint of acoustics
- acoustimeter — a portable electronic device for measuring noise levels, especially those of traffic.
- adscititious — added or supplemental; additional
13 letter words containing c, a, t, u, s, i
14 letter words containing c, a, t, u, s, i
- aboriculturist — One skilled in arboricultural matters; one who plants, tends and maintains trees.
- accountantship — the occupation or post of an accountant
- actinobacillus — a bacillus causing disease in animals
- africanthropus — a genus of hominids of eastern Africa, assumed from a number of now lost skull fragments to have been a form of archaic Homo : no longer in technical use.
- aguascalientes — a state in central Mexico. Pop: 943 506 (2000). Area: 5471 sq km (2112 sq miles)
15 letter words containing c, a, t, u, s, i
- acousticophobia — Fear of noise.
- acoustoelectric — electroacoustic.
- acquisitiveness — tending or seeking to acquire and own, often greedily; eager to get wealth, possessions, etc.: our acquisitive impulses; acquisitive societies.
- aegyptopithecus — a genus of extinct anthropoid ape of the Oligocene Period known from remains found in Egypt.
- agranulocytosis — a serious and sometimes fatal illness characterized by a marked reduction of leucocytes, usually caused by hypersensitivity to certain drugs
16 letter words containing c, a, t, u, s, i
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- acculturationist — a person who studies the process of acculturation.
- accumulativeness — The state or qualities of being accumulative.
- acquaintanceship — a person known to one, but usually not a close friend.
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
17 letter words containing c, a, t, u, s, i
- acoustoelectronic — denoting a device in which electronic signals are converted into acoustic waves, esp in delay lines, etc
- aristolochiaceous — belonging to the Aristolochiaceae, the birthwort family of plants.
- australopithecine — any of various extinct apelike primates of the genus Australopithecus and related genera, remains of which have been discovered in southern and E Africa. Some species are estimated to be over 4.5 million years old
- chemotherapeutics — chemotherapy.
- circumstantiality — the quality of being circumstantial
18 letter words containing c, a, t, u, s, i
- cash-for-questions — of, involved in, or relating to a scandal in which some MPs were accused of accepting bribes to ask particular questions in Parliament
- counter-aggression — the action of a state in violating by force the rights of another state, particularly its territorial rights; an unprovoked offensive, attack, invasion, or the like: The army is prepared to stop any foreign aggression.
- counterculturalist — the culture and lifestyle of those people, especially among the young, who reject or oppose the dominant values and behavior of society.
- fibrocartilaginous — a type of cartilage having a large number of fibers.
- immunohistological — the microscopic study of tissues with the aid of antibodies that bind to tissue components and reveal their presence.
19 letter words containing c, a, t, u, s, i
- cathodoluminescence — luminescence caused by irradiation with electrons (cathode rays)
- counter-advertising — the act or practice of calling public attention to one's product, service, need, etc., especially by paid announcements in newspapers and magazines, over radio or television, on billboards, etc.: to get more customers by advertising.
- cultural-relativism — a concept that cultural norms and values derive their meaning within a specific social context. Also called cultural relativism. Compare ethnocentrism (def 2).
- individualistically — a person who shows great independence or individuality in thought or action.
- internal-combustion — of or relating to an internal-combustion engine.
20 letter words containing c, a, t, u, s, i
- anti-intellectualism — a feeling of hostility and dislike towards intellectuals and intellectual activities
- keratoconjunctivitis — inflammation of the cornea and conjunctiva.
- quasi-constitutional — of or relating to the constitution of a state, organization, etc.
- semiautobiographical — pertaining to or being a fictionalized account of an author's own life.
- specific-conductance — conductivity (def 2).
21 letter words containing c, a, t, u, s, i
22 letter words containing c, a, t, u, s, i
- secondary-articulation — concomitance of articulation, as in fro, ostensibly a succession of three discrete sounds but physically a single articulation (f-) blending into a coarticulation (-fr-), which blends into an articulation (-r-), which blends into a coarticulation (-ro-), which blends into an articulation (-o).
23 letter words containing c, a, t, u, s, i
- communist-international — an international organization (1919–43), founded in Moscow, uniting Communist groups of various countries and advocating the attainment of their ends by violent revolution. Also called Comintern, Communist International. Compare international (def 6).
- stream-of-consciousness — of, relating to, or characterized by a manner of writing in which a character's thoughts or perceptions are presented as occurring in random form, without regard for logical sequences, syntactic structure, distinctions between various levels of reality, or the like: a stream-of-consciousness novel; a stream-of-consciousness technique.
24 letter words containing c, a, t, u, s, i
25 letter words containing c, a, t, u, s, i
- marcus-valerius-martialis — (Marcus Valerius Martialis) a.d. 43?–104? Roman epigrammatist, born in Spain.
34 letter words containing c, a, t, u, s, i
35 letter words containing c, a, t, u, s, i
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
45 letter words containing c, a, t, u, s, i
- pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis — an obscure term ostensibly referring to a lung disease caused by silica dust, sometimes cited as one of the longest words in the English language.
On this page, we collect all words with C, A, T, U, S, I. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 4902 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, A, T, U, S, I that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.