Words containing c, a, t, r, o, g
6 letter words containing c, a, t, r, o, g
- gocart — Alternative form of go-cart (framework for children learning to walk).
7 letter words containing c, a, t, r, o, g
- argotic — a specialized idiomatic vocabulary peculiar to a particular class or group of people, especially that of an underworld group, devised for private communication and identification: a Restoration play rich in thieves' argot.
- dogcart — a light, two-wheeled, horse-drawn vehicle for ordinary driving, with two transverse seats back to back, and originally having a box under the rear seat for carrying a dog.
- go-cart — a small carriage for young children to ride in; stroller.
8 letter words containing c, a, t, r, o, g
- catagory — Misspelling of category.
- category — If people or things are divided into categories, they are divided into groups in such a way that the members of each group are similar to each other in some way.
- congrats — congratulations
- congratz — (Internet slang) congratulations.
- cottager — a person who lives in a cottage
9 letter words containing c, a, t, r, o, g
- agincourt — a battle fought in 1415 near the village of Azincourt, N France: a decisive victory for English longbowmen under Henry V over French forces vastly superior in number
- arctogaea — a zoogeographical area comprising the Palaearctic, Nearctic, Oriental, and Ethiopian regions
- cartogram — a map showing statistical information in diagrammatic form
- cartology — the theory or science of mapmaking
- cartonage — the material from which many Egyptian mummy masks and coffins were made, consisting of linen or papyrus held together with glue
10 letter words containing c, a, t, r, o, g
11 letter words containing c, a, t, r, o, g
- acarologist — a specialist in the study of mites and ticks
- accoutering — Present participle of accouter.
- actinograph — a recording actinometer
- agriproduct — a product that is a result of agribusiness
- algorithmic — a set of rules for solving a problem in a finite number of steps, as for finding the greatest common divisor.
12 letter words containing c, a, t, r, o, g
13 letter words containing c, a, t, r, o, g
- actor-manager — a leading actor who produces and usually stars in his or her own productions: Sir Henry Irving was one of the first actor-managers.
- aeromagnetics — the science of measuring magnetic characteristics associated with atmospheric conditions of the earth.
- agrobacterium — A soil bacterium, of the genus Agrobacterium, which can fix nitrogen, and causes the formation of crown galls in plants.
- agroecologist — One who studies agroecology.
- anthropogenic — relating to anthropogenesis
14 letter words containing c, a, t, r, o, g
- agrostological — of or relating to agrostology
- agrotechnician — a specialist in the science and technology of agriculture, farm production, or the like.
- agrotechnology — the technology of agriculture, as the methods or machinery needed for efficient production.
- anticarcinogen — a chemical that acts against cancer
- archaeologists — Plural form of archaeologist.
15 letter words containing c, a, t, r, o, g
- actinopterygian — belonging or pertaining to the Actinopterygii, a group of bony fishes.
- agranulocytosis — a serious and sometimes fatal illness characterized by a marked reduction of leucocytes, usually caused by hypersensitivity to certain drugs
- airconditioning — Alternative spelling of air conditioning.
- algorithmically — Using an algorithm.
- allorecognition — The ability of an individual organism to distinguish its own tissues from those of another.
16 letter words containing c, a, t, r, o, g
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- actinopterygians — Plural form of actinopterygian.
- anopisthographic — a manuscript, parchment, or book having writing on only one side of the leaves.
- anticholinergics — Plural form of anticholinergic.
- antipornographic — Opposing pornography.
17 letter words containing c, a, t, r, o, g
- acanthopterygians — Plural form of acanthopterygian.
- alphaphotographic — Of or pertaining to alphaphotographics.
- anthropogenically — In an anthropogenic way.
- anthropologically — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- anti-carcinogenic — any substance or agent that tends to produce a cancer.
18 letter words containing c, a, t, r, o, g
- alphaphotographics — A display made up of text characters combined with high-resolution photographic images (proposed as a future form of videotex).
- autobiographically — In a autobiographical manner.
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
- chromolithographer — One engaged in chromolithography.
- chromolithographic — Pertaining to, or made by, chromolithography.
19 letter words containing c, a, t, r, o, g
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
- cartilaginification — The formation of cartilage.
- chromatographically — With regard to, or by by using chromatography.
- cinematographically — a motion-picture projector.
- college-preparatory — preparing a student for academic work at the college level.
20 letter words containing c, a, t, r, o, g
- boulogne-billancourt — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
- congressman-at-large — (in the US) a member of the House of Representatives who was elected by the voters of an entire state as opposed to the voters of a single Congressional district
- contradistinguishing — Present participle of contradistinguish.
- decompartmentalizing — Present participle of decompartmentalize.
- electrocardiographic — Of or pertaining to an electrocardiogram (ECG) or electrocardiograph.
21 letter words containing c, a, t, r, o, g
- antiferromagnetically — In an antiferromagnetic manner.
- electrochromatography — chromatography effected by the influence of an applied electric field
- electroencephalograms — Plural form of electroencephalogram.
- electroencephalograph — A machine used for electroencephalography.
- electromyographically — By means of, or in terms of, electromyography.
22 letter words containing c, a, t, r, o, g
- centimeter-gram-second — designating or of a system of measurement in which the centimeter, gram, and second are the units of length, mass, and time, respectively
- electroencephalographs — Plural form of electroencephalograph.
- electroencephalography — The measurement of electrical activity in different parts of the brain and the recording of such activity as a visual trace (on paper or on an oscilloscope screen).
- electrophysiologically — In an electrophysiological way.
- otorhinolaryngological — of or relating to the medical practice involving the ear, nose, and throat.
23 letter words containing c, a, t, r, o, g
- electroencephalographer — A specialist in electroencephalography.
- electroencephalographic — Of or pertaining to electroencephalography or electroencephalographs.
- electrophotographically — In an electrophotographic manner; by means of electrophotography.
- magneto-encephalography — a record of the magnetic field of the brain. Abbreviation: MEG.
- magnetohydrodynamically — In a magnetohydrodynamic way.
24 letter words containing c, a, t, r, o, g
26 letter words containing c, a, t, r, o, g
27 letter words containing c, a, t, r, o, g
- electroencephalographically — In an electroencephalographic way.
28 letter words containing c, a, t, r, o, g
- meter-kilogram-second-ampere — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, second, and ampere are the principal units of length, mass, time, and electric current. Abbreviation: mksa, MKSA.
32 letter words containing c, a, t, r, o, g
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
34 letter words containing c, a, t, r, o, g
- supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — (used as a nonsense word by children to express approval or to represent the longest word in English.)
On this page, we collect all words with C, A, T, R, O, G. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3721 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, A, T, R, O, G that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.