Words containing c, a, n, t, p, u
8 letter words containing c, a, n, t, p, u
- acupoint — any of the specific points on the body where a needle is inserted in acupuncture or pressure is applied in acupressure
- occupant — a person, family, group, or organization that lives in, occupies, or has quarters or space in or on something: the occupant of a taxicab; the occupants of the building.
- punctate — marked with points or dots; having minute spots or depressions.
- punctual — strictly observant of an appointed or regular time; not late; prompt.
9 letter words containing c, a, n, t, p, u
10 letter words containing c, a, n, t, p, u
11 letter words containing c, a, n, t, p, u
- acupuncture — Acupuncture is the treatment of a person's illness or pain by sticking small needles into their body at certain places.
- aponeurotic — a whitish, fibrous membrane that connects a muscle to a bone or fascia.
- auspicating — Present participle of auspicate.
- campanulate — (esp of flower corollas) shaped like a bell
- cantaloupes — Plural form of cantaloupe.
12 letter words containing c, a, n, t, p, u
13 letter words containing c, a, n, t, p, u
14 letter words containing c, a, n, t, p, u
- accountantship — the occupation or post of an accountant
- africanthropus — a genus of hominids of eastern Africa, assumed from a number of now lost skull fragments to have been a form of archaic Homo : no longer in technical use.
- anticorruption — the opposition to or prevention of corruption
- antirepublican — opposed to the principles or practice of republicanism
- antiscriptural — opposed to or contradicting scripture
15 letter words containing c, a, n, t, p, u
- anti-corruption — the act of corrupting or state of being corrupt.
- anti-productive — having the power of producing; generative; creative: a productive effort.
- anti-republican — of, relating to, or of the nature of a republic.
- antispeculation — opposed to or acting against excessive oil speculation
- antispeculative — opposed to or acting against speculation
16 letter words containing c, a, n, t, p, u
- acquaintanceship — a person known to one, but usually not a close friend.
- apple-touch-icon — (programming) (apple-touch-icon.png) Apple's default icon (image) used to represent a website, e.g. when saved as a bookmark or on the home screen of an iOS device such as an iPhone or iPad. Apple's scheme allows a site to offer images of different sizes so the client can choose the most appropriate one according to its screen size and resolution. Apple devices and applications completely ignore the favicon.ico de facto standard which, while somewhat quirky in its use of the ico format, has been pretty much universally adopted elsewhere. Conversely, apple-touch-icon.png will be ignored by non-Apple devices, possibly because its 16x16 resolution would look pretty shabby on most smart phones.
- autoethnographic — Using ethnographic techniques to describe one's own life, or events in which one is a participant.
- branchiopneustic — breathing by means of gills, as certain aquatic insect larvae.
- carpatho-ukraine — a region in W Ukraine: ceded by Czechoslovakia in 1945.
17 letter words containing c, a, n, t, p, u
- acenaphthoquinone — (organic compound) A polycyclic aromatic quinone derived from acenaphthene, used as an intermediate for the manufacturing of dyes, pharmaceuticals and pesticides.
- australopithecine — any of various extinct apelike primates of the genus Australopithecus and related genera, remains of which have been discovered in southern and E Africa. Some species are estimated to be over 4.5 million years old
- catapult-launched — (of aircraft) launched into the air by a device installed in warships
- complex-conjugate — one of a group of conjugate words.
- conceptualisation — The act of conceptualising, or something conceptualised.
18 letter words containing c, a, n, t, p, u
19 letter words containing c, a, n, t, p, u
- chateauneuf-du-pape — a dry red or white wine from the Rhone valley near Avignon.
- conceptualistically — In a conceptualistic sense.
- contemporaneousness — The state or characteristic of being contemporaneous.
- counter-programming — to schedule (a broadcast on radio or television) to compete with one on another station.
- immunoprecipitation — the separation of an antigen from a solution by the formation of a large complex with its specific antibody.
20 letter words containing c, a, n, t, p, u
- counterproliferation — Action intended to prevent an increase or spread in the possession of nuclear weapons.
- neuropsychiatrically — In terms of neuropsychiatry.
- pseudoparenchymatous — (in certain fungi and red algae) a compact mass of tissue, made up of interwoven hyphae or filaments, that superficially resembles plant tissue.
- specific-conductance — conductivity (def 2).
21 letter words containing c, a, n, t, p, u
- counterinterpretation — An interpretation that goes against another interpretation.
22 letter words containing c, a, n, t, p, u
- counterinterpretations — Plural form of counterinterpretation.
23 letter words containing c, a, n, t, p, u
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
26 letter words containing c, a, n, t, p, u
- esophagogastroduodenoscopy — (medicine) upper gastrointestinal endoscopy.
27 letter words containing c, a, n, t, p, u
- floccinaucinihilipilificate — (colloquial) To describe, estimate or regard something as worthless.
28 letter words containing c, a, n, t, p, u
- apple-touch-icon-precomposed — (programming) An alternative form of apple-touch-icon that is not subject to automatic modification (rounding, drop-shadow, reflective shine) as applied by iOS versions prior to iOS 7. A web page specifies a pre-composed icon by including an element in the like:
29 letter words containing c, a, n, t, p, u
- floccinaucinihilipilification — Rare. the estimation of something as valueless (encountered mainly as an example of one of the longest words in the English language).
32 letter words containing c, a, n, t, p, u
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
34 letter words containing c, a, n, t, p, u
- supreme-court-of-the-united-states — Supreme Court of the United States.
35 letter words containing c, a, n, t, p, u
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
45 letter words containing c, a, n, t, p, u
- pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis — an obscure term ostensibly referring to a lung disease caused by silica dust, sometimes cited as one of the longest words in the English language.
On this page, we collect all words with C, A, N, T, P, U. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2354 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, A, N, T, P, U that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.