Words containing c, a, b, o, v
5 letter words containing c, a, b, o, v
- vocab — vocabulary
7 letter words containing c, a, b, o, v
8 letter words containing c, a, b, o, v
9 letter words containing c, a, b, o, v
- avicebron — (Solomon ben Judah ibn-Gabirol) 1021?–58, Jewish poet and philosopher in Spain.
- backsolve — To determine the inputs that would lead to a given output in a mathematical system.
- biconcave — (of a lens) having concave faces on both sides; concavo-concave
- bioactive — (of a substance) having or producing an effect on living tissue
- boschvark — a bush pig of S Africa
10 letter words containing c, a, b, o, v
- avouchable — able to be avouched
- bioprivacy — the state of freedom from others having unauthorized access to biometric data about oneself
- bivouacked — a military encampment made with tents or improvised shelters, usually without shelter or protection from enemy fire.
- bovaristic — an exaggerated, especially glamorized, estimate of oneself; conceit.
- convenable — proper or correct in behaviour or conduct
11 letter words containing c, a, b, o, v
- baccivorous — feeding on berries
- backsolving — Present participle of backsolve.
- baculovirus — any of a family of viruses that attack insects and other arthropods, used as biological pesticides
- baranovichi — a city in W central Belarus, SW of Minsk.
- bioactivity — any effect on, interaction with, or response from living tissue.
12 letter words containing c, a, b, o, v
- balto-slavic — the Baltic and Slavic languages, when considered as constituting a subfamily within the Indo-European family of languages: the Baltic and Slavic branches are now generally considered by scholars as independently derived from Indo-European
- clavicembalo — a harpsichord.
- discoverable — to see, get knowledge of, learn of, find, or find out; gain sight or knowledge of (something previously unseen or unknown): to discover America; to discover electricity. Synonyms: detect, espy, descry, discern, ascertain, unearth, ferret out, notice.
- gravicembalo — a harpsichord.
- inobservance — lack of attention; inattention; heedlessness: drowsy inobservance.
13 letter words containing c, a, b, o, v
- behavioristic — the theory or doctrine that human or animal psychology can be accurately studied only through the examination and analysis of objectively observable and quantifiable behavioral events, in contrast with subjective mental states.
- collaborative — A collaborative piece of work is done by two or more people or groups working together.
- combativeness — The state of being combative.
- corroborative — Corroborative evidence or information supports an idea, account, or argument.
- fibrovascular — composed of fibrous and conductive tissue, as in the vascular systems of higher plants: a fibrovascular bundle.
14 letter words containing c, a, b, o, v
- abdominopelvic — (anatomy) Of or pertaining to the abdomen and (the cavity of) the pelvis.
- balto-slavonic — a hypothetical subfamily of Indo-European languages consisting of Baltic and Slavonic. It is now generally believed that similarities between them result from geographical proximity rather than any special relationship
- bioequivalence — the equality of strength, bioavailability, and dosage of various drug products
- conceivability — capable of being conceived; imaginable.
- costovertebral — (anatomy) Connecting a rib with the body of a vertebra.
15 letter words containing c, a, b, o, v
- blagoveshchensk — a city and port in E Russia, in Siberia on the Amur River. Pop: 222 000 (2005 est)
- cerebrovascular — of or relating to the blood vessels and the blood supply of the brain
- collaboratively — in the manner of working with others on a joint project
- conceivableness — The state or quality of being conceivable.
- countervailable — able to counteract or offset as equivalent
16 letter words containing c, a, b, o, v
17 letter words containing c, a, b, o, v
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- collaborativeness — Quality of being collaborative.
- congo-brazzaville — a republic in W Central Africa: formerly the French colony of Middle Congo, part of French Equatorial Africa, it became independent in 1960; consists mostly of equatorial forest, with savanna and extensive swamps; drained chiefly by the Rivers Congo and Ubangi. Official language: French. Religion: Christian majority. Currency: franc. Capital: Brazzaville. Pop: 4 492 689 (2013 est). Area: 342 000 sq km (132 018 sq miles)
- inconceivableness — The quality of being inconceivable.
- irrecoverableness — The quality of being irrecoverable.
18 letter words containing c, a, b, o, v
19 letter words containing c, a, b, o, v
- devils-on-horseback — a savoury of prunes wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
20 letter words containing c, a, b, o, v
- back-of-the-envelope — (of a plan, calculation, etc) composed or performed quickly and without detailed analysis or research
On this page, we collect all words with C, A, B, O, V. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 572 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, A, B, O, V that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.