Words containing c, a, b, o
4 letter words containing c, a, b, o
5 letter words containing c, a, b, o
- abaco — two islands (Great Abaco and Little Abaco) in the N Bahamas. 776 sq. mi. (2010 sq. km).
- bacon — Bacon is salted or smoked meat which comes from the back or sides of a pig.
- banco — a call in gambling games such as chemin de fer and baccarat by a player or bystander who wishes to bet against the entire bank
- broca — Paul (pɔl). 1824–80, French surgeon and anthropologist who discovered the motor speech centre of the brain and did pioneering work in brain surgery
- cabob — kebab
6 letter words containing c, a, b, o
- babaco — a subtropical parthenocarpic tree, Carica pentagona, originating in South America, cultivated for its fruit: family Caricaceae
- balcon — Sir Michael. 1896–1977, British film producer; his films made at Ealing Studios include the comedies Kind Hearts and Coronets (1949) and The Lavender Hill Mob (1951)
- basuco — a highly addictive drug consisting of low-grade cocaine mixed with coca paste and other substances, often cannabis
- beacon — A beacon is a light or a fire, usually on a hill or tower, which acts as a signal or a warning.
- bianco — Mon·te [mawn-te] /ˈmɔn tɛ/ (Show IPA). Italian name of Mont Blanc.
7 letter words containing c, a, b, o
- abiotic — of nonliving substances or environmental factors
- abroach — (of a cask, barrel, etc) tapped; broached
- abscond — If someone absconds from somewhere such as a prison, they escape from it or leave it without permission.
- acrobat — An acrobat is an entertainer who performs difficult physical acts such as jumping and balancing, especially in a circus.
- aerobic — Aerobic activity exercises and strengthens your heart and lungs.
8 letter words containing c, a, b, o
- abductor — any muscle that abducts (opposed to adductor).
- acarbose — a type of diabetes medicine taken orally to slow and reduce the supply of glucose to the blood.
- aerobics — Aerobics is a form of exercise which increases the amount of oxygen in your blood, and strengthens your heart and lungs. The verb that follows aerobics may be either singular or plural.
- albacore — a tunny, Thunnus alalunga, occurring mainly in warm regions of the Atlantic and Pacific. It has very long pectoral fins and is a valued food fish
- anabolic — of or relating to anabolism
9 letter words containing c, a, b, o
- abcoulomb — the cgs unit of electric charge in the electromagnetic system; the charge per second passing any cross section of a conductor through which a steady current of 1 abampere is flowing: equivalent to 10 coulombs
- abdicator — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- abduction — the act of taking someone away by force or cunning; kidnapping
- abiogenic — not resulting from the activity of living organisms.
- abjection — an abject state or condition
10 letter words containing c, a, b, o
11 letter words containing c, a, b, o
- abercrombie — Sir (Leslie) Patrick. 1879–1957, British town planner and architect, best known for The County of London Plan (1943) and The Greater London Plan (1944)
- abiological — not involving living organisms
- abiotically — in a way that involves the absence of life or the absence of living forms
- ablactation — the weaning of an infant
- abscondence — secret concealment or seclusion, or the action of absconding
12 letter words containing c, a, b, o
13 letter words containing c, a, b, o
- abortifacient — causing abortion
- abyssopelagic — referring to or occurring in the region of deep water above the floor of the ocean
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
- achromobacter — any of several rod-shaped bacteria of the genus Achromobacter, found in soil and water.
- acinetobacter — a bacterium that causes infections such as pneumonia, particularly in people who have a compromised immune system
14 letter words containing c, a, b, o
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- abstractionism — the theory and practice of the abstract, esp of abstract art
- abstractionist — a person who produces abstract works of art.
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accountability — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
15 letter words containing c, a, b, o
- acknowledgeable — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- acousticophobia — Fear of noise.
- approachability — capable of being approached; accessible.
- basidiomycetous — belonging or pertaining to the basidiomycetes.
- bibliographical — a complete or selective list of works compiled upon some common principle, as authorship, subject, place of publication, or printer.
16 letter words containing c, a, b, o
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- across-the-board — applying to all employees, members, groups, or categories; general: The across-the-board pay increase means a raise for all employees.
- actinobacillosis — a disease of cattle and sheep, caused by infection with an Actinobacillus lignieresii and characterized by soft tissue lesions, esp of the tongue
- approachableness — capable of being approached; accessible.
17 letter words containing c, a, b, o
- aerobic-exercises — Also called aerobic exercises. (used with a plural verb) any of various sustained exercises, as jogging, rowing, swimming, or cycling, that stimulate and strengthen the heart and lungs, thereby improving the body's utilization of oxygen.
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- ashby-de-la-zouch — a town in central England, in Leicestershire: Mary, Queen of Scots, was imprisoned (1569) in the castle. Pop: 11 409 (2001)
- axis-of-abscissas — x-axis (def 1).
- bachelor's-button — any of various plants with round flower heads, especially the cornflower.
18 letter words containing c, a, b, o
- arachibutyrophobia — Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of one's mouth.
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
- biodiversification — the process by which the diversity of plants or animals develops or is increased within a particular region or group of organisms.
- bromochloromethane — chlorobromomethane.
19 letter words containing c, a, b, o
- angels-on-horseback — a savoury of oysters wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
- chromoblastomycosis — Long-term fungal infection of the skin and subcutaneous tissue.
20 letter words containing c, a, b, o
22 letter words containing c, a, b, o
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
On this page, we collect all words with C, A, B, O. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 6856 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, A, B, O that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.