Words containing c, a, b, l, e, s
6 letter words containing c, a, b, l, e, s
- cables — Plural form of cable.
7 letter words containing c, a, b, l, e, s
- bascule — a bridge with a movable section hinged about a horizontal axis and counterbalanced by a weight
- becalms — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of becalm.
- beclasp — to embrace
- belasco — David1853-1931; U.S. theatrical producer, playwright, & actor
- cablets — Plural form of cablet.
8 letter words containing c, a, b, l, e, s
9 letter words containing c, a, b, l, e, s
10 letter words containing c, a, b, l, e, s
- accessable — Misspelling of accessible.
- accessible — If a place or building is accessible to people, it is easy for them to reach it or get into it. If an object is accessible, it is easy to reach.
- accessibly — easy to approach, reach, enter, speak with, or use.
- albescence — becoming white; whitish.
- alcibiades — 450–404 bc, Athenian statesman and general in the Peloponnesian War: brilliant, courageous, and unstable, he defected to the Spartans in 415, but returned and led the Athenian victories at Abydos (411) and Cyzicus (410)
11 letter words containing c, a, b, l, e, s
- acetabulums — Plural form of acetabulum.
- amblyoscope — an instrument used to train an amblyopic eye to function properly.
- ambulocetus — A large carnivorous amphibian (Ambulocetus natans).
- assemblance — the action or process of gathering or congregating
- babelicious — (of a woman) sexually very attractive.
12 letter words containing c, a, b, l, e, s
13 letter words containing c, a, b, l, e, s
- abyssopelagic — referring to or occurring in the region of deep water above the floor of the ocean
- accessability — Misspelling of accessibility.
- accessibility — easy to approach, reach, enter, speak with, or use.
- ascertainable — to find out definitely; learn with certainty or assurance; determine: to ascertain the facts.
- ascertainably — In a way that can be ascertained.
14 letter words containing c, a, b, l, e, s
- acceptableness — The quality of being acceptable, or suitable to be favorably received; acceptability.
- accessibleness — the ability to be accessed
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- aeroballistics — the ballistics of projectiles dropped, launched, or fired from aircraft
- applicableness — applying or capable of being applied; relevant; suitable; appropriate: an applicable rule; a solution that is applicable to the problem.
15 letter words containing c, a, b, l, e, s
- accessibilities — Plural form of accessibility.
- accountableness — the condition of being answerable or accountable
- antituberculous — (medicine) Acting to combat or counteract tuberculosis.
- belt-and-braces — providing double security, in case one security measure should fail
- blagoveshchensk — a city and port in E Russia, in Siberia on the Amur River. Pop: 222 000 (2005 est)
16 letter words containing c, a, b, l, e, s
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
- approachableness — capable of being approached; accessible.
- bachelor-at-arms — bachelor (def 4).
- carboxylesterase — (enzyme) Any enzyme that catalyses the hydrolysis of a carboxylic ester.
17 letter words containing c, a, b, l, e, s
- ashby-de-la-zouch — a town in central England, in Leicestershire: Mary, Queen of Scots, was imprisoned (1569) in the castle. Pop: 11 409 (2001)
- bachelor's-button — any of various plants with round flower heads, especially the cornflower.
- bergisch-gladbach — an industrial city in W Germany, near Cologne.
- betagalactosidase — any of a family of enzymes capable of liberating galactose from carbohydrates.
- collaborativeness — Quality of being collaborative.
18 letter words containing c, a, b, l, e, s
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
- incommensurability — not commensurable; having no common basis, measure, or standard of comparison.
- inconsiderableness — Quality of being inconsiderable.
- irreconcilableness — The quality of being irreconcilable; irreconcilability; incompatibility; incongruity.
- irreproachableness — The quality or state of being irreproachable; integrity; innocence.
19 letter words containing c, a, b, l, e, s
- angels-on-horseback — a savoury of oysters wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- devils-on-horseback — a savoury of prunes wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- exhibitionistically — In an exhibitionistic manner.
- incommensurableness — (rare) Incommensurability.
- interchangeableness — Quality of being interchangeable.
20 letter words containing c, a, b, l, e, s
- bacteriochlorophylls — Plural form of bacteriochlorophyll.
- call-by-value-result — An argument passing convention where the actual argument is a variable V whose value is copied to a local variable L inside the called function or procedure. If the procedure modifies L, these changes will not affect V, which may also be in scope inside the procedure, until the procedure returns when the final value of L is copied to V. Under call-by-reference changes to L would affect V immediately. Used, for example, by BBC BASIC V on the Acorn Archimedes.
- semiautobiographical — pertaining to or being a fictionalized account of an author's own life.
21 letter words containing c, a, b, l, e, s
22 letter words containing c, a, b, l, e, s
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
24 letter words containing c, a, b, l, e, s
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
- laryngotracheobronchitis — A respiratory disease, a form of croup.
27 letter words containing c, a, b, l, e, s
- publius-licinius-valerianus — (Publius Licinius Valerianus) died a.d. c260, Roman emperor 253–60.
On this page, we collect all words with C, A, B, L, E, S. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2213 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, A, B, L, E, S that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.