Words containing c, a, b, l, e
5 letter words containing c, a, b, l, e
6 letter words containing c, a, b, l, e
- balche — (among the Yucatec Maya) a drink made from the bark of a leguminous tree, Lonchocarpus violaceus, which is soaked in honey and water and fermented.
- becalm — to calm down
- bleach — If you bleach something, you use a chemical to make it white or pale in colour.
- cabble — Metallurgy. to cut up (iron or steel bars) for fagoting.
- cabell — James Branch1879-1958; U.S. novelist
7 letter words containing c, a, b, l, e
- actable — that can be acted
- alembic — an obsolete type of retort used for distillation
- babelic — an ancient city in the land of Shinar in which the building of a tower (Tower of Babel) intended to reach heaven was begun and the confusion of the language of the people took place. Gen. 11:4–9.
- balance — If you balance something somewhere, or if it balances there, it remains steady and does not fall.
- bascule — a bridge with a movable section hinged about a horizontal axis and counterbalanced by a weight
8 letter words containing c, a, b, l, e
- abjectly — utterly hopeless, miserable, humiliating, or wretched: abject poverty.
- albacete — a city in SE Spain: metal goods manufacturing. Pop: 155 142 (2003 est)
- albacore — a tunny, Thunnus alalunga, occurring mainly in warm regions of the Atlantic and Pacific. It has very long pectoral fins and is a valued food fish
- alberich — (in medieval German legend) the king of the dwarfs and guardian of the treasures of the Nibelungs
- amicable — When people have an amicable relationship, they are pleasant to each other and solve their problems without quarrelling.
9 letter words containing c, a, b, l, e
- abdicable — to renounce or relinquish a throne, right, power, claim, responsibility, or the like, especially in a formal manner: The aging founder of the firm decided to abdicate.
- abimelech — a king of Gerar, who made a peace agreement with Abraham. Gen. 20, 21.
- ablactate — to wean.
- accruable — having the ability to be accrued
- albescent — shading into, growing, or becoming white
10 letter words containing c, a, b, l, e
- abacterial — not caused by or characterized by the presence of bacteria
- acceptable — Acceptable activities and situations are those that most people approve of or consider to be normal.
- acceptably — capable or worthy of being accepted.
- accessible — If a place or building is accessible to people, it is easy for them to reach it or get into it. If an object is accessible, it is easy to reach.
- accessibly — easy to approach, reach, enter, speak with, or use.
11 letter words containing c, a, b, l, e
- accountable — If you are accountable to someone for something that you do, you are responsible for it and must be prepared to justify your actions to that person.
- acerbically — in an acerbic manner
- aerobically — in an aerobic manner
- alembicated — (of a literary style) excessively refined; precious
- allocatable — that can be allocated.
12 letter words containing c, a, b, l, e
- abstractedly — lost in thought; deeply engrossed or preoccupied.
- accommodable — having the ability to be accommodated
- accreditable — having the ability to be accredited
- alphabetical — Alphabetical means arranged according to the normal order of the letters in the alphabet.
- analphabetic — not in alphabetical order
13 letter words containing c, a, b, l, e
- abyssopelagic — referring to or occurring in the region of deep water above the floor of the ocean
- acceptability — capable or worthy of being accepted.
- accessibility — easy to approach, reach, enter, speak with, or use.
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
- acetylbenzene — acetophenone.
14 letter words containing c, a, b, l, e
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- aeroballistics — the ballistics of projectiles dropped, launched, or fired from aircraft
- anti-bacterial — destructive to or inhibiting the growth of bacteria.
- antirepublican — opposed to the principles or practice of republicanism
- applicableness — applying or capable of being applied; relevant; suitable; appropriate: an applicable rule; a solution that is applicable to the problem.
15 letter words containing c, a, b, l, e
- acknowledgeable — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- anti-republican — of, relating to, or of the nature of a republic.
- authenticatable — to establish as genuine.
- belt-and-braces — providing double security, in case one security measure should fail
- bidirectionally — in a bidirectional manner
16 letter words containing c, a, b, l, e
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
- approachableness — capable of being approached; accessible.
- babe-in-a-cradle — a tall orchid, Epiblema grandiflorum, of SW Australia with lilac to mauve flowers
- bachelor-at-arms — bachelor (def 4).
17 letter words containing c, a, b, l, e
- ashby-de-la-zouch — a town in central England, in Leicestershire: Mary, Queen of Scots, was imprisoned (1569) in the castle. Pop: 11 409 (2001)
- bachelor's-button — any of various plants with round flower heads, especially the cornflower.
- baile-atha-cliath — Gaelic Baile Àtha Cliath. a seaport in and the capital of the Republic of Ireland, in the E part, on the Irish Sea.
- bergisch-gladbach — an industrial city in W Germany, near Cologne.
- betagalactosidase — any of a family of enzymes capable of liberating galactose from carbohydrates.
18 letter words containing c, a, b, l, e
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
- bromochloromethane — chlorobromomethane.
- campbell-bannerman — Sir Henry. 1836–1908, British statesman and leader of the Liberal Party (1899–1908); prime minister (1905–08), who granted self-government to the Transvaal and the Orange River Colony
- carboxyhaemoglobin — haemoglobin coordinated with carbon monoxide, formed as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning. As carbon monoxide is bound in preference to oxygen, tissues are deprived of oxygen
- chlorobromomethane — a clear, colorless, volatile, nonflammable liquid, CH 2 ClBr, used chiefly as an extinguishing agent in fire extinguishers and as a solvent in organic synthesis.
19 letter words containing c, a, b, l, e
- angels-on-horseback — a savoury of oysters wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
- devils-on-horseback — a savoury of prunes wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- internal-combustion — of or relating to an internal-combustion engine.
20 letter words containing c, a, b, l, e
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- boulogne-billancourt — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
- clean-bill-of-health — a certificate, carried by a ship, attesting to the presence or absence of infectious diseases among the ship's crew and at the port from which it has come.
- meta-dichlorobenzene — a colorless liquid, C 6 H 4 Cl 2 , soluble in alcohol and ether: used as a fumigant and insecticide.
22 letter words containing c, a, b, l, e
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
24 letter words containing c, a, b, l, e
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
- laryngotracheobronchitis — A respiratory disease, a form of croup.
32 letter words containing c, a, b, l, e
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with C, A, B, L, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 5212 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains C, A, B, L, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.