Words containing b, u, t, e, n, d
7 letter words containing b, u, t, e, n, d
8 letter words containing b, u, t, e, n, d
- abducent — (of a muscle) abducting
- bountied — offering a bounty.
- breadnut — a moraceous tree, Brosimum alicastrum, of Central America and the Caribbean
- debutant — a person who is making a first appearance in a particular capacity, such as a sportsperson playing in a first game for a team
- debuting — a first public appearance on a stage, on television, etc.
9 letter words containing b, u, t, e, n, d
10 letter words containing b, u, t, e, n, d
- bankrupted — Law. a person who upon his or her own petition or that of his or her creditors is adjudged insolvent by a court and whose property is administered for and divided among his or her creditors under a bankruptcy law.
- benedictus — a short canticle beginning Benedictus qui venit in nomine Domini in Latin and Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord in English
- bladdernut — any temperate shrub or small tree of the genus Staphylea, esp S. pinnata of S Europe, that has bladder-like seed pods: family Staphyleaceae
- bulletined — a brief account or statement, as of news or events, issued for the information of the public.
- burned-out — consumed; rendered unserviceable or ineffectual by maximum use: a burned-out tube.
11 letter words containing b, u, t, e, n, d
- beardtongue — a plant of the genus Penstemon
- binucleated — having two nuclei
- butenedioic — designating a type of acid
- buttoned-up — carefully planned, operated, supervised, etc.: one of the most buttoned-up companies in the business.
- conductible — personal behavior; way of acting; bearing or deportment.
12 letter words containing b, u, t, e, n, d
- battleground — A battleground is the same as a battlefield.
- beardtongues — Plural form of beardtongue.
- befuddlement — to confuse, as with glib statements or arguments: politicians befuddling the public with campaign promises.
- confabulated — Simple past tense and past participle of confabulate.
- country-bred — brought up in the country
13 letter words containing b, u, t, e, n, d
- battlegrounds — Plural form of battleground.
- bidenticulate — having two small teeth or toothlike processes.
- boustrophedon — having alternate lines written from right to left and from left to right
- buttoned-down — conventional or conservative
- chateaubriand — François René (frɑ̃swa rəne), Vicomte de Chateaubriand. 1768–1848, French writer and statesman: a precursor of the romantic movement in France; his works include Le Génie du Christianisme (1802) and Mémoires d'outre-tombe (1849–50)
14 letter words containing b, u, t, e, n, d
- album-oriented — of or designating a format featuring rock songs from LPs and CDs rather than singles, especially mainstream rock music.
- autoantibodies — Plural form of autoantibody.
- boundary-stone — a stone marking a boundary, sometimes giving information such as the initials of the local authority in whose jurisdiction the boundary is
- butterfingered — a person who frequently drops things; clumsy person.
- cyclobutadiene — (organic compound) The unsaturated cyclic hydrocarbon, C4H4 that is the smallest annulene.
15 letter words containing b, u, t, e, n, d
- bloodguiltiness — guilty of murder or bloodshed.
- boustrophedonic — of or relating to lines written in opposite directions
- butter-and-eggs — any of various plants, such as toadflax, the flowers of which are of two shades of yellow
- butter-fingered — a person who frequently drops things; clumsy person.
- counterbalanced — Simple past tense and past participle of counterbalance.
16 letter words containing b, u, t, e, n, d
- ambidextrousness — The state or quality of being ambidextrous.
- benzotrifluoride — a colorless, flammable liquid, C 7 H 5 F 3 , used chiefly as an intermediate in the manufacture of dyes and pharmaceuticals, and as a solvent.
- bread-and-butter — providing a livelihood or basic source of income; supplying the basic needs of life: a bread-and-butter job; the agency's bread-and-butter account.
- caducibranchiate — (of many amphibians, such as frogs) having gills during one stage of the life cycle only
- camborne-redruth — a former (until 1974) urban district in SW England, in Cornwall: formed in 1934 by the amalgamation of the neighbouring towns of Camborne and Redruth. Pop: 39 936 (2001)
17 letter words containing b, u, t, e, n, d
- baden-wurttemberg — a state of SW Germany. Capital: Stuttgart. Pop: 53 938 (2003 est). Area: 35 742 sq km (13 800 sq miles)
- blood-and-thunder — sensationalism, violence, or exaggerated melodrama: a movie full of blood and thunder.
- indestructibility — not destructible; that cannot be destroyed.
- indistinguishable — not distinguishable.
- misunderstandable — Capable of being misunderstood.
18 letter words containing b, u, t, e, n, d
- battleground-state — a state of the U.S. in which the Democratic and Republican candidates both have a good chance of winning and that is considered key to the outcome of a presidential election: the swing states of Ohio and Indiana.
- berwick-upon-tweed — a town in N England, in N Northumberland at the mouth of the Tweed: much involved in border disputes between England and Scotland between the 12th and 16th centuries; neutral territory 1551–1885. Pop: 12 870 (2001)
- character-building — improving certain good or useful traits in a person's character, esp self-reliance, endurance, and courage
- indestructibleness — The quality of being indestructible.
- non-understandable — capable of being understood; comprehensible.
19 letter words containing b, u, t, e, n, d
- deoxyribonucleotide — an ester of a deoxyribonucleoside and phosphoric acid; a constituent of DNA.
- distinguishableness — The state or quality of being distinguishable.
- dutchman's-breeches — a plant, Dicentra cucullaria, of the fumitory family, having long clusters of pale-yellow, two-spurred flowers.
- non-distinguishable — to mark off as different (often followed by from or by): He was distinguished from the other boys by his height.
20 letter words containing b, u, t, e, n, d
- deoxyribonucleotides — Plural form of deoxyribonucleotide.
21 letter words containing b, u, t, e, n, d
- comfortably-furnished — containing comfortable furniture
22 letter words containing b, u, t, e, n, d
- deoxyribonucleoprotein — any of a class of nucleoproteins that yield DNA upon partial hydrolysis.
23 letter words containing b, u, t, e, n, d
- sainte-anne-de-beaupré — village in S Quebec, Canada, on the St. Lawrence: site of a Rom. Catholic shrine (established 1658): pop. 3,000
24 letter words containing b, u, t, e, n, d
32 letter words containing b, u, t, e, n, d
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with B, U, T, E, N, D. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1337 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains B, U, T, E, N, D that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.