Words containing b, u, s, t, i, n
7 letter words containing b, u, s, t, i, n
8 letter words containing b, u, s, t, i, n
- -busting — signifying beating
- behistun — a village in W Iran by the ancient road from Ecbatana to Babylon. On a nearby cliff is an inscription by Darius in Old Persian, Elamite, and Babylonian describing his enthronement
- bettinus — a crater in the third quadrant of the face of the moon: about 60 miles (96 km) in diameter.
- bluntish — somewhat blunt
- burinist — a person who works with a burin
9 letter words containing b, u, s, t, i, n
- ablutions — Someone's ablutions are all the activities that are involved in washing himself or herself.
- antiabuse — designed to prevent abuse
- antibuser — someone who opposes busing
- botulinus — an anaerobic bacterium, Clostridium botulinum, whose toxins (botulins) cause botulism: family Bacillaceae
- bustiness — the state of being busty
10 letter words containing b, u, s, t, i, n
- abductions — Plural form of abduction.
- abruptions — Plural form of abruption.
- absolution — If someone is given absolution, they are forgiven for something wrong that they have done.
- abstenious — Misspelling of abstemious (or possibly of abstentious.).
- absumption — (obsolete) Gradual destruction or disintegration; wasting away.
11 letter words containing b, u, s, t, i, n
- absolutions — Plural form of absolution.
- abstentious — an act or instance of abstaining.
- albategnius — Latin name of Battani.
- anti-busing — opposing legislation that requires the busing of students to schools outside their neighborhoods, especially as a means of achieving socioeconomic or racial diversity among students in a public school.
- antibilious — of a nature that can be used to counter biliousness
12 letter words containing b, u, s, t, i, n
- ambartsumian — Viktor A(mazaspovich). 1908–96, Armenian astrophysicist, renowned for his description of radio sources as explosions in the core of galaxies
- antibacchius — a metrical foot consisting of three syllables, of which the first two are long and the third is short
- antibarbarus — a list of words and sayings to be avoided in the classical usage of a language
- antibusiness — opposed to business interests, particularly those of large-scale corporations
- attributions — Plural form of attribution.
13 letter words containing b, u, s, t, i, n
- ambitiousness — having ambition; eagerly desirous of achieving or obtaining success, power, wealth, a specific goal, etc.: ambitious students.
- antiscorbutic — preventing or curing scurvy
- antisubmarine — (of weapons, missiles, etc) designed to combat or destroy submarines
- barosinusitis — aerosinusitis.
- beautifulness — having beauty; possessing qualities that give great pleasure or satisfaction to see, hear, think about, etc.; delighting the senses or mind: a beautiful dress; a beautiful speech.
14 letter words containing b, u, s, t, i, n
- absquatulating — Present participle of absquatulate.
- absquatulation — to flee; abscond: The old prospector absquatulated with our picks and shovel.
- abstemiousness — sparing or moderate in eating and drinking; temperate in diet.
- actinobacillus — a bacillus causing disease in animals
- ambisinistrous — clumsy or unskillful with both hands.
15 letter words containing b, u, s, t, i, n
- abstentiousness — The state or quality of being abstentious.
- antituberculous — (medicine) Acting to combat or counteract tuberculosis.
- atrabiliousness — The state or quality of being characterized by melancholy or glumness.
- autocannibalism — The eating of part of one's own body.
- bioastronautics — the study of the effects of space flight on living organisms
16 letter words containing b, u, s, t, i, n
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- ambidextrousness — The state or quality of being ambidextrous.
- branchiopneustic — breathing by means of gills, as certain aquatic insect larvae.
- bullet-resistant — not allowing bullets to pass through
- commensurability — The quality of being commensurable or commensurate.
17 letter words containing b, u, s, t, i, n
- consubstantiation — the doctrine that after the consecration of the Eucharist the substance of the body and blood of Christ coexists within the substance of the consecrated bread and wine
- contrasuggestible — responding or tending to respond to a suggestion by doing or believing the opposite
- countersubversive — Also, subversionary [suh b-vur-zhuh-ner-ee, -shuh-] /səbˈvɜr ʒəˌnɛr i, -ʃə-/ (Show IPA). tending or intending to subvert or overthrow, destroy, or undermine an established or existing system, especially a legally constituted government or a set of beliefs.
- indestructibility — not destructible; that cannot be destroyed.
- indistinguishable — not distinguishable.
18 letter words containing b, u, s, t, i, n
- bioinstrumentation — the use of instruments, as sensors, to detect and measure certain body functions, as of persons in spaceflight, and transmit the data to a point where it is evaluated
- distinguishability — to mark off as different (often followed by from or by): He was distinguished from the other boys by his height.
- fibrocartilaginous — a type of cartilage having a large number of fibers.
- incommensurability — not commensurable; having no common basis, measure, or standard of comparison.
- indestructibleness — The quality of being indestructible.
19 letter words containing b, u, s, t, i, n
- distinguishableness — The state or quality of being distinguishable.
- internal-combustion — of or relating to an internal-combustion engine.
- non-distinguishable — to mark off as different (often followed by from or by): He was distinguished from the other boys by his height.
- pointe-aux-trembles — a city in S Quebec, in E Canada, N of Montreal, on the St. Lawrence.
20 letter words containing b, u, s, t, i, n
- buckminsterfullerene — a form of carbon that contains molecules having 60 carbon atoms arranged at the vertices of a polyhedron with hexagonal and pentagonal faces. It is produced in carbon arcs and occurs naturally in small amounts in certain minerals
- deoxyribonucleotides — Plural form of deoxyribonucleotide.
- indistinguishability — The state of being indistinguishable.
- mecklenburg-strelitz — a former state in NE Germany, formed in 1934 from two states (Mecklenburg-Schwerin and Mecklenburg-Strelitz)
- spontaneous-abortion — Also called voluntary abortion. the removal of an embryo or fetus from the uterus in order to end a pregnancy.
21 letter words containing b, u, s, t, i, n
23 letter words containing b, u, s, t, i, n
- sainte-anne-de-beaupré — village in S Quebec, Canada, on the St. Lawrence: site of a Rom. Catholic shrine (established 1658): pop. 3,000
24 letter words containing b, u, s, t, i, n
- st.-bruno-de-montarville — a town in S Quebec, in E Canada, near Montreal.
On this page, we collect all words with B, U, S, T, I, N. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1890 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains B, U, S, T, I, N that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.