Words containing b, u, s, t, i
5 letter words containing b, u, s, t, i
- busti — a small settlement; village.
6 letter words containing b, u, s, t, i
- bruits — to voice abroad; rumor (used chiefly in the passive and often followed by about): The report was bruited through the village.
- cubist — A Cubist is an artist who painted in the style of Cubism.
- cubits — Plural form of cubit, an ancient unit of measurement.
- subito — (as a musical direction) suddenly; abruptly: subito pianissimo.
- submit — to give over or yield to the power or authority of another (often used reflexively).
7 letter words containing b, u, s, t, i
- ambitus — (music) the range of a melody, especially those of ecclesiastical chants.
- antisub — (informal) antisubmarine.
- asbuilt — May refer to a field survey, construction drawing, 3D model, or other descriptive representation of an engineered project or a design. Derived from usage of the adjective asbuilt. (See examples.).
- biscuit — A biscuit is a small flat cake that is crisp and usually sweet.
- bisitun — Behistun.
8 letter words containing b, u, s, t, i
- airburst — the explosion of a bomb, shell, etc, in the air
- bailouts — Plural form of bailout.
- beauties — the quality present in a thing or person that gives intense pleasure or deep satisfaction to the mind, whether arising from sensory manifestations (as shape, color, sound, etc.), a meaningful design or pattern, or something else (as a personality in which high spiritual qualities are manifest).
- behistun — a village in W Iran by the ancient road from Ecbatana to Babylon. On a nearby cliff is an inscription by Darius in Old Persian, Elamite, and Babylonian describing his enthronement
- besuited — wearing a suit
9 letter words containing b, u, s, t, i
- ablutions — Someone's ablutions are all the activities that are involved in washing himself or herself.
- absurdist — An absurdist play or other work shows how absurd some aspect of society or human behaviour is.
- absurdity — the quality or state of being absurd; nonsense
- airbursts — Plural form of airburst.
- ambitious — Someone who is ambitious has a strong desire to be successful, rich, or powerful.
10 letter words containing b, u, s, t, i
- abductions — Plural form of abduction.
- about-ship — to manoeuvre a vessel onto a new tack
- abruptions — Plural form of abruption.
- absolution — If someone is given absolution, they are forgiven for something wrong that they have done.
- absolutism — Absolutism is a political system in which one ruler or leader has complete power and authority over a country.
11 letter words containing b, u, s, t, i
12 letter words containing b, u, s, t, i
- absolutistic — relating to absolutism or absolutists
- abstemiously — sparing or moderate in eating and drinking; temperate in diet.
- ambartsumian — Viktor A(mazaspovich). 1908–96, Armenian astrophysicist, renowned for his description of radio sources as explosions in the core of galaxies
- ambidextrous — Someone who is ambidextrous can use both their right hand and their left hand equally skilfully.
- ambisextrous — Informal. sexually attracted to both sexes; bisexual. used by or suitable for either sex; unisex: ambisextrous hair styles.
13 letter words containing b, u, s, t, i
- adjustability — ability to adjust
- ambidexterous — ambidextrous
- ambisexuality — the state of being ambisexual
- ambitiousness — having ambition; eagerly desirous of achieving or obtaining success, power, wealth, a specific goal, etc.: ambitious students.
- amphiblastula — the free-swimming larva of certain sponges, which consists of a hollow spherical mass of cells some of which have flagella
14 letter words containing b, u, s, t, i
- aboriculturist — One skilled in arboricultural matters; one who plants, tends and maintains trees.
- absquatulating — Present participle of absquatulate.
- absquatulation — to flee; abscond: The old prospector absquatulated with our picks and shovel.
- abstemiousness — sparing or moderate in eating and drinking; temperate in diet.
- actinobacillus — a bacillus causing disease in animals
15 letter words containing b, u, s, t, i
- abstentiousness — The state or quality of being abstentious.
- acousticophobia — Fear of noise.
- antituberculous — (medicine) Acting to combat or counteract tuberculosis.
- atrabiliousness — The state or quality of being characterized by melancholy or glumness.
- autobiographers — Plural form of autobiographer.
16 letter words containing b, u, s, t, i
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
- ambidextrousness — The state or quality of being ambidextrous.
- branchiopneustic — breathing by means of gills, as certain aquatic insect larvae.
- circumscriptible — Capable of being circumscribed or limited by bounds.
17 letter words containing b, u, s, t, i
- consubstantiation — the doctrine that after the consecration of the Eucharist the substance of the body and blood of Christ coexists within the substance of the consecrated bread and wine
- contrasuggestible — responding or tending to respond to a suggestion by doing or believing the opposite
- countersubversive — Also, subversionary [suh b-vur-zhuh-ner-ee, -shuh-] /səbˈvɜr ʒəˌnɛr i, -ʃə-/ (Show IPA). tending or intending to subvert or overthrow, destroy, or undermine an established or existing system, especially a legally constituted government or a set of beliefs.
- indestructibility — not destructible; that cannot be destroyed.
- indistinguishable — not distinguishable.
18 letter words containing b, u, s, t, i
- bioinstrumentation — the use of instruments, as sensors, to detect and measure certain body functions, as of persons in spaceflight, and transmit the data to a point where it is evaluated
- claustrophobically — In a claustrophobic way.
- distinguishability — to mark off as different (often followed by from or by): He was distinguished from the other boys by his height.
- fibrocartilaginous — a type of cartilage having a large number of fibers.
- incommensurability — not commensurable; having no common basis, measure, or standard of comparison.
19 letter words containing b, u, s, t, i
- distinguishableness — The state or quality of being distinguishable.
- hypersuggestibility — subject to or easily influenced by suggestion.
- internal-combustion — of or relating to an internal-combustion engine.
- non-distinguishable — to mark off as different (often followed by from or by): He was distinguished from the other boys by his height.
- pointe-aux-trembles — a city in S Quebec, in E Canada, N of Montreal, on the St. Lawrence.
20 letter words containing b, u, s, t, i
- buckminsterfullerene — a form of carbon that contains molecules having 60 carbon atoms arranged at the vertices of a polyhedron with hexagonal and pentagonal faces. It is produced in carbon arcs and occurs naturally in small amounts in certain minerals
- deoxyribonucleotides — Plural form of deoxyribonucleotide.
- indistinguishability — The state of being indistinguishable.
- mecklenburg-strelitz — a former state in NE Germany, formed in 1934 from two states (Mecklenburg-Schwerin and Mecklenburg-Strelitz)
- potassium-bitartrate — a white, crystalline, water-soluble powder, C 4 H 5 KO 6 , used chiefly as an ingredient in baking powders and in galvanic tinning of metals. Also called potassium bitartrate, potassium acid tartrate. Compare tartar (def 3).
21 letter words containing b, u, s, t, i
24 letter words containing b, u, s, t, i
On this page, we collect all words with B, U, S, T, I. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2980 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains B, U, S, T, I that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.