Words containing b, u, s, t
4 letter words containing b, u, s, t
5 letter words containing b, u, s, t
- bouts — a contest or trial of strength, as of boxing.
- burst — If something bursts or if you burst it, it suddenly breaks open or splits open and the air or other substance inside it comes out.
- busti — a small settlement; village.
- busty — If you describe a woman as busty, you mean that she has large breasts.
- butsu — a representation of the Buddha.
6 letter words containing b, u, s, t
- basuto — Sotho (def 3).
- beauts — (often used ironically) something or someone beautiful, remarkable, or amazing.
- bestud — to set with studs
- bluest — the pure color of a clear sky; the primary color between green and violet in the visible spectrum, an effect of light with a wavelength between 450 and 500 nm.
- brotus — broadus.
7 letter words containing b, u, s, t
- abortus — an aborted human fetus, esp one that is less than 12 weeks old or weighs less than 17 oz
- arbutus — any of several temperate ericaceous shrubs of the genus Arbutus, esp the strawberry tree of S Europe. They have clusters of white or pinkish flowers, broad evergreen leaves, and strawberry-like berries
- astbury — John. 1688–1743, English potter; earliest of the great Staffordshire potters
- autobus — a motor vehicle which can carry a large group of passengers
- balteus — (on an Ionic capital) the horizontal band connecting the volutes on either side.
8 letter words containing b, u, s, t
- absolute — Absolute means total and complete.
- abstruse — You can describe something as abstruse if you find it difficult to understand, especially when you think it could be explained more simply.
- abuttals — the boundaries of a plot of land where it abuts against other property
- airburst — the explosion of a bomb, shell, etc, in the air
- antabuse — a drug, a brand of disulfiram, used in the treatment of alcoholism, that acts by inducing nausea and other unpleasant symptoms following ingestion of alcohol; tetraethylthiuram disulphide
9 letter words containing b, u, s, t
- abortuses — immature placental or fetal tissue prematurely passed or curetted.
- absolutes — free from imperfection; complete; perfect: absolute liberty.
- absurdist — An absurdist play or other work shows how absurd some aspect of society or human behaviour is.
- absurdity — the quality or state of being absurd; nonsense
- ambitious — Someone who is ambitious has a strong desire to be successful, rich, or powerful.
10 letter words containing b, u, s, t
- about-ship — to manoeuvre a vessel onto a new tack
- abruptness — sudden or unexpected: an abrupt departure.
- absolutely — Absolutely means totally and completely.
- absolution — If someone is given absolution, they are forgiven for something wrong that they have done.
- absolutism — Absolutism is a political system in which one ruler or leader has complete power and authority over a country.
11 letter words containing b, u, s, t
- absolutists — the principle or the exercise of complete and unrestricted power in government.
- abstentious — an act or instance of abstaining.
- albategnius — Latin name of Battani.
- ambitiously — having ambition; eagerly desirous of achieving or obtaining success, power, wealth, a specific goal, etc.: ambitious students.
- anti-busing — opposing legislation that requires the busing of students to schools outside their neighborhoods, especially as a means of achieving socioeconomic or racial diversity among students in a public school.
12 letter words containing b, u, s, t
13 letter words containing b, u, s, t
- adjustability — ability to adjust
- ambitiousness — having ambition; eagerly desirous of achieving or obtaining success, power, wealth, a specific goal, etc.: ambitious students.
- amphiblastula — the free-swimming larva of certain sponges, which consists of a hollow spherical mass of cells some of which have flagella
- antiscorbutic — preventing or curing scurvy
- antisubmarine — (of weapons, missiles, etc) designed to combat or destroy submarines
14 letter words containing b, u, s, t
- absquatulation — to flee; abscond: The old prospector absquatulated with our picks and shovel.
- abstemiousness — sparing or moderate in eating and drinking; temperate in diet.
- actinobacillus — a bacillus causing disease in animals
- ambisinistrous — clumsy or unskillful with both hands.
- bastard-turtle — ridley (def 1).
15 letter words containing b, u, s, t
16 letter words containing b, u, s, t
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
- branchiopneustic — breathing by means of gills, as certain aquatic insect larvae.
- discombobulation — to confuse or disconcert; upset; frustrate: The speaker was completely discombobulated by the hecklers.
- disequilibration — to put out of equilibrium; unbalance: A period of high inflation could disequilibrate the monetary system.
17 letter words containing b, u, s, t
- bachelor's-button — any of various plants with round flower heads, especially the cornflower.
- consubstantiation — the doctrine that after the consecration of the Eucharist the substance of the body and blood of Christ coexists within the substance of the consecrated bread and wine
- contrasuggestible — responding or tending to respond to a suggestion by doing or believing the opposite
- countersubversive — Also, subversionary [suh b-vur-zhuh-ner-ee, -shuh-] /səbˈvɜr ʒəˌnɛr i, -ʃə-/ (Show IPA). tending or intending to subvert or overthrow, destroy, or undermine an established or existing system, especially a legally constituted government or a set of beliefs.
- indestructibility — not destructible; that cannot be destroyed.
18 letter words containing b, u, s, t
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
- battleground-state — a state of the U.S. in which the Democratic and Republican candidates both have a good chance of winning and that is considered key to the outcome of a presidential election: the swing states of Ohio and Indiana.
- bioinstrumentation — the use of instruments, as sensors, to detect and measure certain body functions, as of persons in spaceflight, and transmit the data to a point where it is evaluated
- bullnose-stretcher — Also called bullnose stretcher. a brick having one of the edges along its length rounded for laying as a stretcher in a sill or the like.
- distinguishability — to mark off as different (often followed by from or by): He was distinguished from the other boys by his height.
19 letter words containing b, u, s, t
- dutchman's-breeches — a plant, Dicentra cucullaria, of the fumitory family, having long clusters of pale-yellow, two-spurred flowers.
- hypersuggestibility — subject to or easily influenced by suggestion.
- internal-combustion — of or relating to an internal-combustion engine.
- non-distinguishable — to mark off as different (often followed by from or by): He was distinguished from the other boys by his height.
- pointe-aux-trembles — a city in S Quebec, in E Canada, N of Montreal, on the St. Lawrence.
20 letter words containing b, u, s, t
- buckminsterfullerene — a form of carbon that contains molecules having 60 carbon atoms arranged at the vertices of a polyhedron with hexagonal and pentagonal faces. It is produced in carbon arcs and occurs naturally in small amounts in certain minerals
- mecklenburg-strelitz — a former state in NE Germany, formed in 1934 from two states (Mecklenburg-Schwerin and Mecklenburg-Strelitz)
- potassium-bitartrate — a white, crystalline, water-soluble powder, C 4 H 5 KO 6 , used chiefly as an ingredient in baking powders and in galvanic tinning of metals. Also called potassium bitartrate, potassium acid tartrate. Compare tartar (def 3).
- semiautobiographical — pertaining to or being a fictionalized account of an author's own life.
- spontaneous-abortion — Also called voluntary abortion. the removal of an embryo or fetus from the uterus in order to end a pregnancy.
21 letter words containing b, u, s, t
22 letter words containing b, u, s, t
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
24 letter words containing b, u, s, t
On this page, we collect all words with B, U, S, T. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 4850 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains B, U, S, T that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.