Words containing b, u, s
3 letter words containing b, u, s
- bus — A bus is a large motor vehicle which carries passengers from one place to another. Buses drive along particular routes, and you have to pay to travel in them.
4 letter words containing b, u, s
5 letter words containing b, u, s
- abuse — Abuse of someone is cruel and violent treatment of them.
- arbus — Diane, original name Diane Nemerov. 1923–71, US photographer, noted esp for her portraits of vagrants, dwarfs, transvestites, etc
- babus — a Hindu title of address equivalent to Sir, Mr., or Esquire.
- beuys — Joseph (ˈjoːzɛf). 1921–86, German artist, a celebrated figure of the avant-garde, noted esp for his sculptures made of felt and animal fat
- blues — a feeling of depression or deep unhappiness
6 letter words containing b, u, s
- abacus — An abacus is a frame used for counting. It has rods with sliding beads on them.
- ablush — (of a person) blushing
- absurd — If you say that something is absurd, you are criticizing it because you think that it is ridiculous or that it does not make sense.
- abuser — to use wrongly or improperly; misuse: to abuse one's authority.
- agabus — a Christian prophet who predicted a great famine. Acts 11:28.
7 letter words containing b, u, s
- abortus — an aborted human fetus, esp one that is less than 12 weeks old or weighs less than 17 oz
- abusage — wrong or improper use
- abusing — to use wrongly or improperly; misuse: to abuse one's authority.
- abusive — Someone who is abusive behaves in a cruel and violent way towards other people.
- albinus — Alcuin.
8 letter words containing b, u, s
9 letter words containing b, u, s
- abaciscus — Architecture. a small abacus.
- abortuses — immature placental or fetal tissue prematurely passed or curetted.
- absolutes — free from imperfection; complete; perfect: absolute liberty.
- absurdism — the belief that life is meaningless and that all attempts to understand the universe are doomed to fail
- absurdist — An absurdist play or other work shows how absurd some aspect of society or human behaviour is.
10 letter words containing b, u, s
11 letter words containing b, u, s
- absolutists — the principle or the exercise of complete and unrestricted power in government.
- abstentious — an act or instance of abstaining.
- abusiveness — using, containing, or characterized by harshly or coarsely insulting language: an abusive author; abusive remarks.
- albategnius — Latin name of Battani.
- albuminoids — any of a class of simple proteins, as keratin, gelatin, or collagen, that are insoluble in all neutral solvents; scleroprotein.
12 letter words containing b, u, s
13 letter words containing b, u, s
- adjustability — ability to adjust
- ambiguousness — open to or having several possible meanings or interpretations; equivocal: an ambiguous answer.
- ambitiousness — having ambition; eagerly desirous of achieving or obtaining success, power, wealth, a specific goal, etc.: ambitious students.
- amphiblastula — the free-swimming larva of certain sponges, which consists of a hollow spherical mass of cells some of which have flagella
- antiscorbutic — preventing or curing scurvy
14 letter words containing b, u, s
- absquatulation — to flee; abscond: The old prospector absquatulated with our picks and shovel.
- abstemiousness — sparing or moderate in eating and drinking; temperate in diet.
- actinobacillus — a bacillus causing disease in animals
- ambisinistrous — clumsy or unskillful with both hands.
- baby-blue-eyes — any of several plants of the genus Nemophila, of western North America, especially N. menziesii, a low-growing plant having blue, white-centered flowers.
15 letter words containing b, u, s
- acousticophobia — Fear of noise.
- basidiomycetous — belonging or pertaining to the basidiomycetes.
- bioastronautics — the study of the effects of space flight on living organisms
- bioluminescence — the production of light by living organisms as a result of the oxidation of a light-producing substance (luciferin) by the enzyme luciferase: occurs in many marine organisms, insects such as the firefly, etc
- bloodguiltiness — guilty of murder or bloodshed.
16 letter words containing b, u, s
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- adjustable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed while the propeller is stationary, chiefly to suit various conditions of navigation or flight.
- aulnay-sous-bois — a town in N central France, a suburb NE of Paris.
- binocular-fusion — the act or process of fusing; the state of being fused.
- bouches-du-rhone — a department of S central France, in Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region. Capital: Marseille. Pop: 1 883 645 (2003 est). Area: 5284 sq km (2047 sq miles)
17 letter words containing b, u, s
- ashby-de-la-zouch — a town in central England, in Leicestershire: Mary, Queen of Scots, was imprisoned (1569) in the castle. Pop: 11 409 (2001)
- bachelor's-button — any of various plants with round flower heads, especially the cornflower.
- barrow-in-furness — an industrial town in NW England, in S Cumbria. Pop: 47 194 (2001)
- boileau-despreaux — Nicolas [nee-kaw-lah] /ni kɔˈlɑ/ (Show IPA), 1636–1711, French critic and poet.
- consubstantiation — the doctrine that after the consecration of the Eucharist the substance of the body and blood of Christ coexists within the substance of the consecrated bread and wine
18 letter words containing b, u, s
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
- battleground-state — a state of the U.S. in which the Democratic and Republican candidates both have a good chance of winning and that is considered key to the outcome of a presidential election: the swing states of Ohio and Indiana.
- bioinstrumentation — the use of instruments, as sensors, to detect and measure certain body functions, as of persons in spaceflight, and transmit the data to a point where it is evaluated
- bullnose-stretcher — Also called bullnose stretcher. a brick having one of the edges along its length rounded for laying as a stretcher in a sill or the like.
19 letter words containing b, u, s
- deoxyribonucleoside — a compound composed of deoxyribose and either a purine or a pyrimidine.
20 letter words containing b, u, s
- buckminsterfullerene — a form of carbon that contains molecules having 60 carbon atoms arranged at the vertices of a polyhedron with hexagonal and pentagonal faces. It is produced in carbon arcs and occurs naturally in small amounts in certain minerals
22 letter words containing b, u, s
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
24 letter words containing b, u, s
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
- dibasic-sodium-phosphate — Also called monobasic sodium phosphate. a white, crystalline, slightly hygroscopic, water-soluble powder, NaH 2 PO 4 , used chiefly in dyeing and in electroplating.
On this page, we collect all words with B, U, S. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 9036 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains B, U, S that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.