Words containing b, u, r, g
4 letter words containing b, u, r, g
5 letter words containing b, u, r, g
6 letter words containing b, u, r, g
7 letter words containing b, u, r, g
- -burger — sandwich of a patty of ground meat, fish, etc.
- auberge — an inn or tavern
- bearhug — to give someone a bear hug
- bergius — Friedrich (Karl Rudolph) (ˈfriːdrɪç). 1884– 1949, German chemist, who invented a process for producing oil by high-pressure hydrogenation of coal: Nobel prize for chemistry 1931
- bludger — a person who scrounges
8 letter words containing b, u, r, g
- abjuring — Present participle of abjure.
- arguable — If you say that it is arguable that something is true, you believe that it can be supported by evidence and that many people would agree with it.
- arguably — You can use arguably when you are stating your opinion or belief, as a way of giving more authority to it.
- augsburg — a city in S Germany, in Bavaria: founded by the Romans in 14 bc; site of the diet that produced the Peace of Augsburg (1555), which ended the struggles between Lutherans and Catholics in the Holy Roman Empire and established the principle that each ruler should determine the form of worship in his lands. Pop: 259 217 (2003 est)
- balaguer — Joaquin (ˈjoːakɪn). 1907–2002, Dominican statesman; president of the Dominican Republic (1960–62, 1966–78, 1986–96)
9 letter words containing b, u, r, g
- abrupting — Present participle of abrupt.
- aldeburgh — a small resort in SE England, in Suffolk: site of an annual music festival established in 1948 by Benjamin Britten. Pop: 2654 (2001)
- aubergine — An aubergine is a vegetable with a smooth, dark purple skin.
- aurangzeb — 1618–1707, Mogul emperor of Hindustan (1658–1707), whose reign marked both the height of Mogul prosperity and the decline of its power through the revolts of the Marathas
- aurungzeb — Aurangzeb
10 letter words containing b, u, r, g
- aubergines — Plural form of aubergine.
- aubergiste — an innkeeper or hotelier
- aurangabad — city in central Maharashtra, W India: pop. 573,000
- background — Your background is the kind of family you come from and the kind of education you have had. It can also refer to such things as your social and racial origins, your financial status, or the type of work experience that you have.
- barbecuing — Present participle of barbecue.
11 letter words containing b, u, r, g
- aboveground — occurring, situated, etc. above or on the surface of the earth
- adumbrating — Present participle of adumbrate.
- airbrushing — Present participle of airbrush.
- antiburglar — intended to prevent burglary
- anzengruber — Ludwig [loot-vikh,, lood-] /ˈlut vɪx,, ˈlud-/ (Show IPA), 1839–89, Austrian playwright and novelist.
12 letter words containing b, u, r, g
- abligurition — Prodigal expense for food.
- afterburning — a process in which additional fuel is ignited in the exhaust gases of a jet engine to produce additional thrust
- agribusiness — Agribusiness is the various businesses that produce, sell, and distribute farm products, especially on a large scale.
- agrobusiness — the businesses collectively associated with the production, processing, and distribution of agricultural products.
- antiburglary — intended to prevent burglary
13 letter words containing b, u, r, g
- agrobacterium — A soil bacterium, of the genus Agrobacterium, which can fix nitrogen, and causes the formation of crown galls in plants.
- anti-burglary — the felony of breaking into and entering the house of another at night with intent to steal, extended by statute to cover the breaking into and entering of any of various buildings, by night or day.
- aschaffenburg — a city in Germany, on the River Main in Bavaria: seat of the Imperial Diet (1447); ceded to Bavaria in 1814. Pop: 68 607 (2003 est)
- autobiography — Your autobiography is an account of your life, which you write yourself.
- backgrounders — Plural form of backgrounder.
14 letter words containing b, u, r, g
- agribusinesses — Plural form of agribusiness.
- albury-wodonga — a town in SE Australia, in S central New South Wales, on the Murray River: commercial centre of an agricultural region. Pop: 69 880 (2001)
- anti-bourgeois — opposed to anyone or anything considered bourgeois
- autobiographer — a person who writes the story of his or her own life
- autobiographic — marked by or dealing with one's own experiences or life history; of or in the manner of an autobiography: autobiographical material; an autobiographical novel.
15 letter words containing b, u, r, g
- agribusinessman — a person who engages in agribusiness
- autobiographers — Plural form of autobiographer.
- autobiographies — Plural form of autobiography.
- bacteriophagous — Pertaining to the predation and consumption of bacterium.
- bargain-hunting — the act of shopping for items sold at cheap, esp discounted, prices
16 letter words containing b, u, r, g
- autobiographical — An autobiographical piece of writing relates to events in the life of the person who has written it.
- boulogne-sur-mer — a port in N France, on the English Channel. Pop: 44 859 (1999)
- circumambulating — Present participle of circumambulate.
- congeliturbation — the churning, heaving, and thrusting of soil material due to the action of frost.
- counterbalancing — Present participle of counterbalance.
17 letter words containing b, u, r, g
- baden-wurttemberg — a state of SW Germany. Capital: Stuttgart. Pop: 53 938 (2003 est). Area: 35 742 sq km (13 800 sq miles)
- contrasuggestible — responding or tending to respond to a suggestion by doing or believing the opposite
- neurobiologically — In terms of or by means of neurobiology.
- saxe-coburg-gotha — a member of the present British royal family, from the establishment of the house in 1901 until 1917 when the family name was changed to Windsor.
- turbosupercharger — (formerly) a turbocharger.
18 letter words containing b, u, r, g
- autobiographically — In a autobiographical manner.
- battleground-state — a state of the U.S. in which the Democratic and Republican candidates both have a good chance of winning and that is considered key to the outcome of a presidential election: the swing states of Ohio and Indiana.
- boulogne-sur-seine — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
- character-building — improving certain good or useful traits in a person's character, esp self-reliance, endurance, and courage
- fibrocartilaginous — a type of cartilage having a large number of fibers.
19 letter words containing b, u, r, g
20 letter words containing b, u, r, g
- beggar-your-neighbor — a children's card game for two, played with 52 cards, that is won when a player captures all of the cards.
- boulogne-billancourt — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
- mecklenburg-schwerin — a former state in NE Germany, formed in 1934 from two states (Mecklenburg-Schwerin and Mecklenburg-Strelitz)
- mecklenburg-strelitz — a former state in NE Germany, formed in 1934 from two states (Mecklenburg-Schwerin and Mecklenburg-Strelitz)
- semiautobiographical — pertaining to or being a fictionalized account of an author's own life.
21 letter words containing b, u, r, g
- roodepoort-maraisburg — a city in S Transvaal, in the NE Republic of South Africa.
- the-ring-the-nibelung — Richard Wagner's tetralogy of music dramas: Das Rheingold (completed 1869), Die Walküre (completed 1870), Siegfried (completed 1876), and Götterdämmerung (completed 1876): the cycle was first performed at Bayreuth, 1876.
22 letter words containing b, u, r, g
- mecklenburg-vorpommern — German name of Mecklenburg–Western Pomerania.
24 letter words containing b, u, r, g
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
- oligodeoxyribonucleotide — (biochemistry) Any oligonucleotide composed of deoxyribose monomemers.
32 letter words containing b, u, r, g
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with B, U, R, G. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2360 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains B, U, R, G that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.