Words containing b, o, r, e
4 letter words containing b, o, r, e
5 letter words containing b, o, r, e
- berio — Luciano (luˈtʃano). 1925–2003, Italian composer, living in the US, noted esp for works that exploit instrumental and vocal timbre and technique
- berko — berserk
- boers — a South African of Dutch extraction.
- bojer — Johan [yoh-hahn;; Norwegian yoh-hahn,, yoo-] /ˈyoʊ hɑn;; Norwegian yoʊˈhɑn,, yʊ-/ (Show IPA), 1872–1959, Norwegian novelist and playwright.
- boner — a blunder
6 letter words containing b, o, r, e
- aerobe — an organism that requires oxygen for respiration
- beboer — a user of the social-networking website Bebo.com
- before — If something happens before a particular date, time, or event, it happens earlier than that date, time, or event.
- bettor — a person who bets
- bezoar — a hard mass, such as a stone or hairball, in the stomach and intestines of animals, esp ruminants, and man: formerly thought to be an antidote to poisons
7 letter words containing b, o, r, e
- abettor — a person who abets.
- aerobat — a person who performs spectacular or dangerous manoeuvres while in an aircraft
- aerobee — a U.S. two-stage, liquid-propellant sounding rocket developed in the 1940s that carried scientific instruments and occasionally biological specimens into the upper stratosphere.
- aerobic — Aerobic activity exercises and strengthens your heart and lungs.
- albergo — (in Italy) a corporation of noble families typically formed to enable the success of business ventures
8 letter words containing b, o, r, e
- abhorred — to regard with extreme repugnance or aversion; detest utterly; loathe; abominate.
- abhorrer — to regard with extreme repugnance or aversion; detest utterly; loathe; abominate.
- abortive — An abortive attempt or action is unsuccessful.
- abrogate — If someone in a position of authority abrogates something such as a law, agreement, or practice, they put an end to it.
- absolver — to free from guilt or blame or their consequences: The court absolved her of guilt in his death.
9 letter words containing b, o, r, e
- abandoner — a person or thing that abandons
- abhorrent — If something is abhorrent to you, you hate it very much or consider it completely unacceptable.
- aboardage — collision between two vessels meeting side-on or at a slight angle.
- aborigine — Aborigines are members of the tribes that were living in Australia when Europeans arrived there.
- abortuses — immature placental or fetal tissue prematurely passed or curetted.
10 letter words containing b, o, r, e
- aberdonian — a native or inhabitant of Aberdeen
- aberration — An aberration is an incident or way of behaving that is not typical.
- abhorrence — Someone's abhorrence of something is their strong hatred of it.
- aborigines — one of the original or earliest known inhabitants of a country or region.
- aborticide — the killing of an unborn fetus
11 letter words containing b, o, r, e
- abandonware — computer software which is no longer sold or supported by its publisher
- abbreviator — to shorten (a word or phrase) by omitting letters, substituting shorter forms, etc., so that the shortened form can represent the whole word or phrase, as ft. for foot, ab. for about, R.I. for Rhode Island, NW for Northwest, or Xn for Christian.
- abercrombie — Sir (Leslie) Patrick. 1879–1957, British town planner and architect, best known for The County of London Plan (1943) and The Greater London Plan (1944)
- abhorrently — causing repugnance; detestable; loathsome: an abhorrent deed.
- abnormalize — to make abnormal.
12 letter words containing b, o, r, e
- a-number-one — noting a vessel regarded by a shipping-classification society as being equipped to the highest standard and with equipment maintained in first-class condition.
- abbreviation — An abbreviation is a short form of a word or phrase, made by leaving out some of the letters or by using only the first letter of each word.
- abbreviatory — shortening
- aberrational — characterized by aberration
- adorableness — very attractive or delightful; charming: What an adorable hat!
13 letter words containing b, o, r, e
- aaron's-beard — rose of Sharon (def 2).
- abbreviations — a shortened or contracted form of a word or phrase, used to represent the whole, as Dr. for Doctor, U.S. for United States, lb. for pound.
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- abortifacient — causing abortion
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
14 letter words containing b, o, r, e
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- absorptiometer — an instrument that measures absorption of light, esp by a solution
- absorptiometry — (chemistry) Analysis using an absorptiometer.
- aeroballistics — the ballistics of projectiles dropped, launched, or fired from aircraft
- afro-caribbean — Afro-Caribbean refers to people from the Caribbean whose ancestors came from Africa.
15 letter words containing b, o, r, e
- anteprohibition — before prohibition.
- anti-globalizer — a political activist who challenges the concept of globalization and promotes practices that do not cause environmental damage
- barothermograph — an automatic instrument for recording pressure and temperature.
- basse-normandie — a region of NW France, on the English Channel: consists of the Cherbourg peninsula in the west rising to the Normandy hills in the east; mainly agricultural
- bathythermogram — a record made by a bathythermograph.
16 letter words containing b, o, r, e
- across-the-board — applying to all employees, members, groups, or categories; general: The across-the-board pay increase means a raise for all employees.
- approachableness — capable of being approached; accessible.
- bachelor-at-arms — bachelor (def 4).
- ballast-resistor — Nautical. any heavy material carried temporarily or permanently in a vessel to provide desired draft and stability.
- bathythermograph — a device for measuring the temperature of the ocean at any specific depth down to c. 1,800 m (c. 5,900 ft)
17 letter words containing b, o, r, e
- aerobic-exercises — Also called aerobic exercises. (used with a plural verb) any of various sustained exercises, as jogging, rowing, swimming, or cycling, that stimulate and strengthen the heart and lungs, thereby improving the body's utilization of oxygen.
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- aircraft-observer — someone or something that observes.
- bachelor's-button — any of various plants with round flower heads, especially the cornflower.
- bacteriorhodopsin — a purple protein containing retinal and found in the plasma membrane of certain bacteria (genus Halobacterium): it directly supplies electrochemical energy from sunlight
18 letter words containing b, o, r, e
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
- battery-eliminator — a person or thing that eliminates.
- battleground-state — a state of the U.S. in which the Democratic and Republican candidates both have a good chance of winning and that is considered key to the outcome of a presidential election: the swing states of Ohio and Indiana.
- beggar-my-neighbor — beggar-your-neighbor.
19 letter words containing b, o, r, e
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- ambassador-at-large — an ambassador with special duties who may be sent to more than one government
- angels-on-horseback — a savoury of oysters wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
- beggar-my-neighbour — a card game in which one player tries to win all the cards of the other player
20 letter words containing b, o, r, e
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- barothermohygrograph — an automatic instrument for recording pressure, temperature, and humidity.
- beggar-your-neighbor — a children's card game for two, played with 52 cards, that is won when a player captures all of the cards.
- belgorod-dnestrovski — a port in SW Ukraine, on the Dniester estuary: belonged to Romania from 1918 until 1940; under Soviet rule (1944–91). Pop: 48 100 (2004 est)
On this page, we collect all words with B, O, R, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 11520 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains B, O, R, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.