Words containing b, m
3 letter words containing b, m
4 letter words containing b, m
- amba — anba.
- ambo — either of two raised pulpits from which the gospels and epistles were read in early Christian churches
- balm — Balm is a sweet-smelling oil that is obtained from some tropical trees and used to make creams that heal wounds or reduce pain.
- bama — (sometimes initial capital letter) a person from Alabama or the southern U.S.: I’m proud to be a bama.
- barm — the yeasty froth on fermenting malt liquors
5 letter words containing b, m
6 letter words containing b, m
7 letter words containing b, m
- abdomen — Your abdomen is the part of your body below your chest where your stomach and intestines are.
- abinoam — the father of Barak. Judges 4:6; 12; 5:1.
- ableism — discrimination against disabled or handicapped people
- abraham — the first of the patriarchs, the father of Isaac and the founder of the Hebrew people (Genesis 11–25)
- absalom — the third son of David, who rebelled against his father and was eventually killed by Joab (II Samuel 15–18)
8 letter words containing b, m
- abampere — the cgs unit of current in the electromagnetic system; the constant current that, when flowing through two parallel straight infinitely long conductors 1 centimetre apart, will produce a force between them of 2 dynes per centimetre: equivalent to 10 amperes
- abelmosk — a tropical bushy malvaceous plant, Hibiscus abelmoschus, cultivated for its yellow-and-crimson flowers and for its musk-scented seeds, which yield an oil used in perfumery
- abetment — to encourage, support, or countenance by aid or approval, usually in wrongdoing: to abet a swindler; to abet a crime.
- abnormal — Someone or something that is abnormal is unusual, especially in a way that is worrying.
- abomasum — the fourth and last compartment of the stomach of ruminants, which receives and digests food from the psalterium and passes it on to the small intestine
9 letter words containing b, m
- abasement — to reduce or lower, as in rank, office, reputation, or estimation; humble; degrade.
- abashment — to destroy the self-confidence, poise, or self-possession of; disconcert; make ashamed or embarrassed: to abash someone by sneering.
- abatement — Abatement means a reduction in the strength or power of something or the reduction of it.
- abcoulomb — the cgs unit of electric charge in the electromagnetic system; the charge per second passing any cross section of a conductor through which a steady current of 1 abampere is flowing: equivalent to 10 coulombs
- abdominal — Abdominal is used to describe something that is situated in the abdomen or forms part of it.
10 letter words containing b, m
- abdominals — You can refer to your abdominal muscles as your abdominals when you are talking about exercise.
- abdominous — pot-bellied
- abmodality — the differing of a measurable trait in an individual case from the mean for a population.
- abnormalcy — abnormality.
- abnormally — not normal, average, typical, or usual; deviating from a standard: abnormal powers of concentration; an abnormal amount of snow; abnormal behavior.
11 letter words containing b, m
- abandonment — The abandonment of a place, thing, or person is the act of leaving it permanently or for a long time, especially when you should not do so.
- abd-el-krim — 1882–1963, Moroccan chief who led revolts against Spain and France, surrendered before their combined forces in 1926, but later formed the North African independence movement
- abdominally — of, in, on, or for the abdomen: abdominal wall; abdominal pains.
- abecedarium — a primer, especially for teaching the alphabet.
- abercrombie — Sir (Leslie) Patrick. 1879–1957, British town planner and architect, best known for The County of London Plan (1943) and The Greater London Plan (1944)
12 letter words containing b, m
- a-number-one — noting a vessel regarded by a shipping-classification society as being equipped to the highest standard and with equipment maintained in first-class condition.
- abel-meholah — a city in ancient Palestine, east of the Jordan River: the home of Elisha. Judges 7:22; I Kings 4:12; 19:16.
- abolitionism — the principle or policy of abolition, especially of slavery of blacks in the U.S.
- absentminded — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- abstemiously — sparing or moderate in eating and drinking; temperate in diet.
13 letter words containing b, m
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- absent-minded — Someone who is absent-minded forgets things or does not pay attention to what they are doing, often because they are thinking about something else.
- abstentionism — the policy of withholding one's vote or refusing to participate in some other aspect of the political process
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
- achromobacter — any of several rod-shaped bacteria of the genus Achromobacter, found in soil and water.
14 letter words containing b, m
- abdominoplasty — the surgical removal of excess skin and fat from the abdomen
- abovementioned — mentioned or written above: The role was sung by the abovementioned Mr. Phillips.
- absentmindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- absorptiometer — an instrument that measures absorption of light, esp by a solution
- absorptiometry — (chemistry) Analysis using an absorptiometer.
15 letter words containing b, m
- absent-mindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- anti-liberalism — the quality or state of being liberal, as in behavior or attitude.
- barothermograph — an automatic instrument for recording pressure and temperature.
- barrancabermeja — a city in N Colombia.
- basidiomycetous — belonging or pertaining to the basidiomycetes.
16 letter words containing b, m
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- bachelor-at-arms — bachelor (def 4).
- bargain-basement — very low-priced.
- bathythermograph — a device for measuring the temperature of the ocean at any specific depth down to c. 1,800 m (c. 5,900 ft)
- bethmann-hollweg — Theobald von [tey-oh-bahlt fuh n] /ˈteɪ oʊˌbɑlt fən/ (Show IPA), 1856–1921, German statesman: chancellor 1909–17.
17 letter words containing b, m
- antiestablishment — opposed to or working against the existing power structure or mores, as of society or government: Antiestablishment candidates promised to disband the army, Congress, and the cabinet if elected.
- baden-wurttemberg — a state of SW Germany. Capital: Stuttgart. Pop: 53 938 (2003 est). Area: 35 742 sq km (13 800 sq miles)
- benjamin-constant — Henri Benjamin [ahn-ree ban-zha-man] /ɑ̃ˈri bɛ̃ ʒaˈmɛ̃/ (Show IPA), (Benjamin Constant) 1767–1830, French statesman and author, born in Switzerland.
- biopharmaceutical — of or relating to drugs produced using biotechnology
- biotransformation — the metabolizing of some substance, esp. a drug, in the body
18 letter words containing b, m
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- agammaglobulinemia — a condition of the blood, either congenital or acquired, in which there is near or complete absence of gamma globulin and a failure of the body to form antibodies, resulting in a frequent occurrence of infectious disease.
- anti-establishment — opposed to established authority
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
- battery-eliminator — a person or thing that eliminates.
19 letter words containing b, m
20 letter words containing b, m
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- barothermohygrograph — an automatic instrument for recording pressure, temperature, and humidity.
22 letter words containing b, m
- antiestablishmentarian — a person who supports or advocates antiestablishmentarianism.
24 letter words containing b, m
- assembly-of-the-notables — a prominent, distinguished, or important person.
25 letter words containing b, m
28 letter words containing b, m
- antidisestablishmentarianism — opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
29 letter words containing b, m
- arabian-nights-entertainments — a collection of Eastern folk tales derived in part from Indian and Persian sources and dating from the 10th century a.d.
On this page, we collect all words with B, M. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 12416 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains B, M that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.